A new Classmate

I'll back off so you can live better
"_________-ah!! Hurry up, you are going to be late for school!!!' your mum shouting at you. "Dont worry,mum! You can ask dad to go for work first and I can go to school myself! I dont want to make dad late for work! I'm big enough to go school myself! "you replied. Well as you noe your dad was the wealthy person in Korea. He owes 3 Big shopping centres, he is a busy man and you dont wish him to be late for work just because of you. Since you were to make your way to your own school, you have to be faster as you are going to be late. You quickly grab a muffins and ran out of the house. "Bye,mum!" you waved to your mum. Finally you reached the school. You enter straight and headed to your own locker to get your books for today lesson then headed straight to your classroom. "Ahhem...Class!!! Please settle down now!"Mr Park said as he use his hand to bang the door. "Alright,"He continued."We have a new classmate here. Chunji,please come in." At first you did not notice anything. You were too interested in your mathematics questions. "Ok chunji,please introduce yourself." Mr Park said. "Annyeonghasayo Chunji himida!" He greeted with a 90 degree bows and a cute little smile on his face. "oh my god! Did you just see that? How can he be so much cuter and charming than our schoolmates?!?! I'm so going to make friend with him!!!" one of your female classmate whispered to her friend beside. After that,the whole class started with lots of commotion. "Well Chunji,you can take the seat beside....___________"Mr Park said. "Who is ___________?" Chunji asked. "_________! Can you please rise up your hand?" Mr Park asked. "Neh!!" you raise your hand,as you titled your head up, you saw Chunji. And you both met eye together. *who is the guy? I have never seen him. Is he a new student in our school?* you thought. As Chunji sat beside, he look at you and wink: "Annyeong! I'm your classmate from now on." "oh,Annyeong! Welcome to our school!" you smile back and say. You thought to yourself *Wow! He have sparking eye and Angel smile. So charming* then you get back to your work.