03

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week since I've transferred at Manya. I already managed to get used to the student's behaviors.

All of the students were called to go to the theatre. We will be oriented for the school clubs that we were required to join. I was with Kris and Yixing while we were entering the theatre. After waiting the theatre to be filled out, the orientation started and the teachers presented the clubs.

Drama Club

Music Club

Photography Club

Research Club

Science Club

Newspaper Club

Dance Club

 We can choose 2 different clubs. I've decided to join Science and Photography Club. I wonder what will Baekhyun choose?

 

 

Now, we get to choose what clubs to join for the entire year. And because I've lost the Rock, Papers & Scissors game with the Angels earlier, I need to sign up for Science Club. Science Club.. It is one of those clubs where you get to disect some sort of animal or thing. For short, it is the place of.. EWWWWWW!!!

Anyways, signing up for this club was really against my will. This club has a joint connection to the Research Club that Hyunwoo is leading.

I don't have any other choices because this was what we, the angels, made an agreement about. I really didn't expect this to happen.. and signing up for this club is the last thing that I will ever do. Promise! But now, I have to face the consequences.

"Good luck Baek." Suho said and the angels laughed.

I've remembered it last year, because of the naughty dares that we were making, Kyungsoo was forced to be the mascot for the Basketball Team. He almost cried at those times. Luhan and Suho were forced to enter the Horror House during the Halloween Festival.

Being a 'KJ' is prohibited. That's the number 1 rule of the angels. Once you don't do it, you're immediately removed from the group.

So, I signed up for Newspaper Club and Science Club. 

Suho, Luhan and Kyungsoo joined Drama and Music Club to avoid pressure.

One by one, we went to our respective club headquarters. I went first to the Newspaper headquarters.

As I arrived the Headquarters, I've heard the Newspaper President announcing something.

"Since Newspaper Club and Photography Club are connected. We will be sharing 1 room every meeting. Let's welcome the Photography Club members." Woohyun said. The President.

I didn't payed too much attention to him.

"Come in.. Jin, Hyorin, Chaekyung and Chanyeol."

CHANYEOL?!

I lifted my head up. Yes, Chanyeol is here. The one and only idiot. He's looking at me and he's like he's forcing himself not to laugh at me. I just rolled my eyes and looked away.

I hate him.

The orientation began and I'm so pissed off for to the fact that our clubs will work together for the first project of the Newspaper club.

Aigooooooo.

 

After the orientation, I went to our hang-out, the angel's hang-out place. It was at the back of the school. No one, except from the angels are allowed to stay here, and with that, it made Hyunwoo's group more envy at us.

"Are you okay Baek?" Luhan asked.

"NOOOOO!" I shouted

I just can't stop my feelings. At the entire time of the orientation, Chanyeol did nothing except to annoy the hell out of me.

Next week, we are going to have a project and we have to research about one problem of the society. I'm the one who's going to do the reporting and Chanyeol will be taking the pictures.

"You know.. I think that guy likes you." Kyungsoo said while looking at his phone.

"OMG. Byun Baekhyun? You don't deserve a guy like that." Suho said.

"But I think he's really handsome though." Luhan said

"I'm going to report this to Sehun right now." Kyungsoo teased

"Yaah. I take that back." Luhan defendingly said

"Can we please just stop talking about him? He doesn't deserve our time." I said.

"You got that right Baek. So, let's talk about the varsity team?" Suho asked.

I smiled.

"So.. what's the real score between you and Daehyun?" Suho asked while smirking at me

Yeah that's right. I should start focusing about me and Daehyun. Me and Daehyun ONLY. PERIOD.

"So do you think that Daehyun will going to ask you to the prom?" Luhan asked

"Of couse. Yes." I said while smirking

"Yeah. Poor Hyunwoo. Tsk" Kyungsoo said.

 

Daehyun, the most popular guy at Manya. If he was either one of us' boyfriend, the angels will probably be the most popular group at school. Daehyun was Hyunwoo's ex boyfriend for a year and they broke up.

In fact, Daehyun was not that popular before. He became famous at the middle of our freshmen year and he became a player of the basketball team and then became the MVP. After 2 weeks of Daehyun-Hyunwoo break up, that was when Daehyun started courting me. I'm not yet ready to be in a relationship, so, until now we were still at the courting-stage. I know tons of girls and guys were aspiring to be Daehyun's boyfriend/girlfriend and Hyunwoo was still one of them because until now, he's still hoping that Daehyun will come back to him.

Well, kkaebsong to you Hyunwoo.~

 

 

Baekhyun is so stagey. He doesn't even want me to be his partner for our project. I suddenly remembered his face at the headquarters earlier.

 

"Baek, your partner is going to be Chanyeol." Woohyun said

"WHAT????" His eyes widened

"You heard me right." Woohyun said.

After informing it to Baekhyun, Woohyun then left the headquarters. I saw Baekhyun followed ang talked to him.

"Woohyun please. Pair me up with anyone, just.. not with him. Please?" Baekhyun plead

"Baek, you know I'm your friend but it's going to be unfair for the others if I'm going to change your partner." Woohyun said

"Woohyun, I'm going to talk to the one I'm going to exchange partner, just please."

He really hates me to go that far?

"Do you have any problem with it, partner?" I asked

"Okay, I'm leaving guys. I'm still going to the Principal's office." Woohyun said and bid us goodbye

Baekhyun was going to stop him but..

"Hey. If you really think that it's such a privilege to be your partner, then you're absolutely wrong." I said.

"I admit it. I don't want to be your partner, so what? Humans have freedom to choose!" He said

"Why? You really think that I want to be your partner? No way!" I said back

"WHATEVER!!!" He pushed me then walked away.

 

Baekhyun is exaggerating. You can never tell if he's acting crappy just for him to be noticed. For him, being crappy is already part of him. I suddenly laughed with his reaction.

I slightly felt some sort of excitement for our first project that we're both going to work on.

 

 

After another horrible day, I went home and as I was going to my room when I suddenly saw a very cute puppy.

"Minyeong noona, who's szu is this?" I asked

"Oh. It's your Chinho hyung's. He said it's a gift for Minah." Minyeong, my personal maid.

Minah noona is my Chinho hyung's girlfriend. They've been together for almost 6 years. But Chinho hyung has still no intentions of them getting married.

"So why is it here?" Me, referring to the szu.

"He left it here because Minah might saw it and he said he will get the dog by tomorrow." She said.

"Really?! Can I borrow it until tomorrow morning?" I asked.

"Why do you need to borrow it?" She asked.

"Ah, since it's Saturday tomorrow, i'll give it a stroll and since Chinho hyung is going to get it at night."

"Baek, you do know your Chinho hyung, right?" She asked worringly.

"Of course. He doesn't like it when someone touches what's his." I said and continued playing with the dog. "He wouldn't find out if you're not going to tell him right?" I looked at Minyeong.

"Baek, please don't make things difficult for me." She said.

"But noona, Pleaaaaaaasssseeeee." I plead

"Alright, as long as you return it the way it was because we're both going to be dead if not." She said.

 

It was an early Saturday Morning when I decided to jog with Chinho Hyung's dog. I really like this feeling. It makes me energize.

I sat on a vacant bench and I let go of the dog's leash to arrange the songs at my iPod. There were only few cars around because it was still early.

I was about to get the dog's leash when I suddenly saw that's it's not breathing. OH GOD. Maybe it ate something. It looked lifeless.

"Help! Someone help me please!" I shouted, "No, you can't die puppy. NOOOO."

This can't be. For sure, Chinho hyung will send m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter