08

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have a bad feeling about today. It’s like, something bad will happen? What would it be? I had a dream.. I mean a nightmare, way worse than just a nightmare. Chanyeol was angry at me and he just left me. I then seated at the edge of my bed. What could be the reason? I’m starting to get nervous.

I then went down to have my breakfast.

“Are you okay? Why do you look so wakeful?” Minyeong noona asked while preparing my breakfast.

“I just didn’t slept well.” I said.

“Maybe you were just imagining things.” She said then smirked.

“Of course not.”

“I’m starting to huff right now. It’s like you’re keeping secrets from your noona.” She said then pouted.

“Noona!” I said then she just laughed.

 

It’s like my mind is about to explode. What is it? Because of that silly bet, I’m so distracted now. Should I just talk to Hyunwoo? Ughhhhhh!

I went up to my bed and laid down. I was staring at the ceiling when my phone vibrated.

 

“My majesty, I hope you’ll look after me for I have something special for you.

The best in the World – Chanyeol”

 

This guy is so crazy. So cheesy!!! I laughed to myself. Why do I feel so enlightened when I it comes to Chanyeol? Is this really Love?

 

 

If I really love him, then why him? Of all of the guys and girls who would do everything for me, why did I chose Chanyeol over them?

Chanyeol who is not afraid to embarrass me in public, he never treats me like the way I used to.

Chanyeol who doesn’t give me what I want and make me feel everything for the first time.

Chanyeol who isn’t even famous.

Chanyeol whom my friends doesn’t want him to be mine.

 

Why him? Was this the karma I’ll receive because of the naughty things I’ve did in the past?

 

 

I was about to close my eyes when someone knocked at my door. It’s Minyeong noona.

“Baek, you have a visitor. It’s Mr. Handsome.” She said while giggling and I just laughed.

We then both get out slowly. We went to hide at the back of a big vase. She’s at my back and we’re looking at Chanyeol.

 

“He’s so handsome even at his uniform, right?” She said.

“I know right. He looks kind though.” I said then chuckled.

“Yeah. You are one lucky man.” She said and I giggled.

“That perfect nose.. those sparkly eyes..” I said

“Just quit denying it.” She said then we started giggling

“What are you laughing about?” I was startled then I suddenly made the vase drop. It was Yunseo ahjumma. Then I saw Chanyeol looked at us.

“Ahjumma!” I said then covered my mouth.

“Yah ahjumma don’t scare us.” Noona said.

I then ran back at my room. Did he saw it? I covered my face. That would be embarrassing.

 

I prepared myself then headed downstairs. I saw ahjumma and noona cleaning the broken pieces of the vase.

“What happened? I heard something broke?” Chanyeol asked.

“It’s nothing. What are you doing here?” I asked and sighed.

“Oh. I have something for you.” He said.

I looked at his hands and he wasn’t holding anything.

“Let’s go outside.” He said then pulled me out.

I saw a big box.

I smiled and asked, “Mine?”

“Obviously.” He said.

I just rolled my eyes and looked at the box again. I opened it. I saw a life-sized teddy bear. i giggled.

He just laughed and said, “Okay. I’ll go to school now. You go too. You’re late.” Then smirked.

I pouted then said, “Okay.”

I was about to enter the house when he called me, “Baek!”

“What?”

“Nothing” He smirked

“OKAY!” I was about to enter again when he called me again.

“Baek!”

“WHAT IS IT?”

“Next time, quit looking at me so that you won’t drop another vase again. Okay?” after saying that he entered the car then left.

 

I. AM. DUMBFOUNDED. So, he saw me? THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

I’m at my classroom and Chanyeol’s not here. He has a practice for the upcoming basketball game on foundation day.

I get a book from my desk and started reading. My day started so good because of Chanyeol. Even if ever I’ll saw Hyunwoo and his friends, I might actually smile at them because no one can ever ruin my day.

Speaking of the , he’s coming.

“I heard you’ve made a new friend?” Hyunwoo asked

I just looked up at him and closed the book. I raised an eyebrow and said, “So?”

“You’re really doing everything just for you to win the bet?”

“Non sense!”

He just took a seat in front of me and said, “Will he like you then?”

“Why not?”

“He would never like someone like you.” He said. OUCH

“Why? Who would he like then? Someone like you? Oh please Hyunwoo, don’t underestimate him.” I said sarcastically.

“Baekhyun, don’t flatter yourself too much. Anyways, a little advice to my former friend..”

“Don’t joke Hyunwoo. It’s not funny. Former friend? NEVER!” I said then smirked.

He just widened his eyes and said, “Watch your back Byun Baekhyun. Maybe one day, you’ll just woke up because everything that’s yours is gone." Then he smiled.

“Don’t worry Hyunwoo. I’ll watch it.. very carefully. Anyways, thanks for the advice.” I said then he left while smiling.

 

I don’t want to be affected but how can I avoid this feeling that I’m scared? What’s Hyunwoo planning now? What could be the thing that will possibly be gone from me?

 

 

 

I then went to the library. Since I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter