10

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s Foundation day today, so, this is the elimination round for Sehun’s team vs. Minseok’s team then Daehyun’s team vs. Kris’ team. If whoever wins between the two teams, they will face each other at the championship game.

 

I want to win. I need to win. Not to be known at Manya but this win is for the person that I never want to disappoint.

 

“Yeol, I haven’t seen Baekhyun for a while now, are you still together or you broke up?” She said and I widened my eyes.

I just shook my head and said, “He’s busy mom.”

She just nodded and said, “If he’s not busy anymore, tell him to visit here more often, okay?”

I nodded then she left my room.

 

If we won, I will confess to Baekhyun. Promise!

 

I was heading downstairs when I saw Yoora noona eating her breakfast.

I kissed her on the cheek and she said, “Woah. What’s with you Channie?”

“Nothing.” I said while smiling.

She raised an eyebrow and said, “You’re weird. Definitely.”

I just chuckled and said, “Always noona. Always.”

 

 

 

 

I’m at the hang-out now. Thinking because I’m so nervous.

I saw Kyungsoo coming to me and said, “Do you have a problem?”

“Nothing. I just don’t feel great.”

“Mr. President, everyone’s looking for you at the booth.”

I smiled. we made a booth. It was kissing booth. You just have to donate all of your books to get a kiss from any of the angels. One book = One kiss. All of the proceeds of this booth shall be given to the school that are in need.

“Alright. I’ll come later.”

“We have to go now. We don’t want Hyunwoo’s booth to win right?”

Another reason why the angels were the most popular group is that we were one of the groups who contribute much more every foundation day.

 

We then headed to the quadrangle. There were too many students from all levels. I felt nervous. We were walking to our booth when I felt their eyes on us but we didn’t even bother it because we’re used to it. I pass by Hyunwoo’s booth. Their booth is about T-shirt printing. I stopped and looked at the booth. I didn’t knew that Hyunwoo noticed me.

“Hi Mr. President.” He said while smiling. I just raised an eyebrow then he said, “I have something for you.. and it’s super special.”

I didn’t react then I went straight to our booth.

“What’s with that ?” Kyungsoo said and I just shrugged.

 

“Donate your books and get a kiss from any Angel member you dream!” Suho said.

“So hyung, did Yixing brought the entire library already?” Luhan asked.

Suho just looked at Luhan and he just laughed then said, “I don’t even know why he needs to bring the entire library for just one day to get a kiss from me. I mean, I can give it to him if he likes and all he needs is to confess.”

“Oh poor thing. Don’t worry hyung. Just wait.” Kyungsoo said and winked at Suho.

 

We closed the booth and went to the covered court because the basketball game was about to start. It’s Sehun’s team vs. Minseok’s team.

 

 

 

I still haven’t seen Chanyeol. If they lose this game, there won’t be any chances for them to play in the championship.

I focused on Sehun’s team bench and it was still empty. Daehyun’s team was also here. They are watching to know if who will be their opponent in the next match.

My phone vibrated. 2 messages. 1 from Daehyun and 1 from Chanyeol and of course I opened Chanyeol’s message first.

 

My majesty,

I’m going to impress you so hard

And

I won’t be stopping you if you fell in love. Hahahaha!

- Most handsome, Chanyeol.

 

I smiled. This guy, seriously. I then opened Daehyun’s message. I didn’t had the chance to read it because Luhan snatched it away from me.

“Who are you texting? You’re smiling like an idiot there.”

“Yah! Give it back!”

He just laughed and looked at my phone. OH MY GOD. “Oh. Psh. It’s just Daehyun saying, ‘Baek, the game for tomorrow is for you!’ how sweet. You’re so lucky.”

I get my phone from him. It’s a good thing that he only saw Daehyun’s message.

 

The game started.

 

The ball was in Chanyeol’s hands. My mind keeps yelling, “SHOOT CHANYEOL SHOOT PLEASE” This is so hard. I wanted to shout his name, but I can’t.

Chanyeol shot and they got a point. The girls behind me were giggling.

“He’s so good.” Student 1

“Chanyeol? and he’s damn handsome too!” Student 2

“He’s hot too! I think I’m in love.” Student 3

Then they all laughed. I don’t know but I felt a hint of jealousy. Chanyeol was popular in his simple ways.

 

I stared at the very sweaty Chanyeol. Even if he was sweaty, he was still smokin’ hot. Damn.

 

Chanyeol.. Please don’t get angry at me ok? I hope you can forgive me..

 

I was staring at him and I widened my eyes because he winked at me. The funny thing was that the girls behind my back started giggling.

“OH MY GOD. HE WINKED AT ME! OPPAAAAA!” Student 3

“To you? He winked at me!” Student 2

 

I chuckled. It was last 2 minutes and Sehun’s team was winning. I smiled. I’m happy. I’m so proud of my “BOYFRIEND”

I sighed. I just hope you were mine.

 

 

The game ended and they won. I know this wasn’t a good timing but I have to tell Chanyeol everything. I was heading to the locker when I texted Chanyeol.

 

“Are you going at Sehun’s?” I asked.

“No.”

“Why?”

“Family dinner. Why? Do you miss me already?”

“Yea right. -_-“ Where are you?”

“Heading home. Sorry, I didn’t tell you earlier :-(“

 

I stopped. He left? Chanyeol, I have something important to tell you. Why did you left?

 

“Ok. Take care.” I replied.

 

I sighed. It’s okay. I’ll just tell him tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

I’m at my car right now and heading home from Sehun’s. It’s 8 PM. My phone is dead so I haven’t got the chance to text Minyeong noona. I know that she’s waiting for me by now.

I saw here walking back and forth. I laughed.

When she saw us, she opened the gate right away. Why does she look so nervous?

“Where have you been? You haven’t texted me if you’ll be late.” She said and she got my bag. We both entered the house.

“Uh.. uhmm, We celebrated at Sehun’s.”

“Why didn’t you texted me?” she said. She was at my back.

“My phone was dead. Why?” I sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter