07

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana again? I’m here with you and now you’re still talking about Hana? How ridiculous..

 

Guilty faces were worn when I entered the studio. They all went silent.

 

“Uhmm Baek..” Tao said.

 

I just raised him an eyebrow. I took a seat beside Chanyeol and he was just looking at me.

“What are you looking at?” I said irritatingly

I felt their eyes on me and then I looked at them, acting as if they were busy practicing.

“Nothing.” Chanyeol said.

“Yeah right.” I said then he pinched my nose.

“Jealous. Hmp.” He said then stood up. I just pouted.

He went to Onew and whispered something to him. Onew just nodded and smiled.

 

They started to sing. STAND BY ME

 

Stand by me
Look towards me
Even though I don’t know love yet
Stand by me
Guard over me
because I am still clumsy at love

my feelings get better as I look at you
I find myself randomly singing
I even want to buy a single rose
The side of myself is so new
As my heart becomes closer to you
The world become more beautiful
If you feel my nervousness
Will you wait just a little bit?

 

Chanyeol was staring at me while sings the lyrics. I blushed

 

Forever making love
Forever making you smile
Filled with your bright smile
Forever making love
Forever making you smile
Now hold my hands
Stand by me
Look towards me
Even though I don’t know love yet
Stand by me guard over me
Because I am still clumsy at love

The more I get to know you, my heart quivers
All I can do is smile
Shall I try to kiss you?
Will it get me a little closer to your heart?
Could this feeling be love
Im still shy
I haven’t even taken a single step to you
So please wait for my love

together making love
Forever making you smile
Filled with your bright smile
Together making love
forever making you smile
I will slowly heat towards you step by step
Stand by me
Look at me
Somehow, I want to be closer to you
Stand by me
Guard over me
I want to seem a bit cooler to you

I don’t know at first
How to begin to love
I still don’t know my heart
But I love you

 

He never left the stare. Why do I feel this way? It’s like my heart can jump out of my chest because of him.

 

together making love
Forever making you smile
Filled with your bright smile
Together making love
forever making you smile
now hold my hands
Stand by me
Look towards me
Even though I don’t know love yet
Stand by me guard over me
Because I am still clumsy at love

 

 

I can’t even look straight at Chanyeol right now because he was still staring at me. I was entirely irritated and annoyed earlier but now? I’m starting to hate myself right now. My feelings keep on changing every time.

 

The song ended but I was still on cloud nine. Chanyeol then came to me.

“Did you liked it?” He asked while smiling. So handsome..

“Why? Was that for me?”

He just pouted and said, “Well obviously. For whom do you want the song to be?”

“Maybe it’s for ABCDEFG…H?”

“Wrong. It’s for B” He said and I smiled. B? For me?

He smiled too and said, “I mean C. As in Cucumber.” Then he laughed

I hit him in the arm and I pouted then I laughed too.

 

 

“Sweeeeeet.” Tao said then they started giggling.

“I know right. So we need to have a love life right now. It makes me jealous too much that I can actually throw up.” Taemin said and then they laughed.

 

 

 

It was around 5 when we bid our goodbyes to his band mates. I had fun.

 

I suddenly remembered Hana. I’m so curious about that girl. I want to know the story behind Jung Hana. I thought of Seung-Yoon.. If Chanyeol’s not going to tell me, then Seung-Yoon will tell me. But not now..

 

Our hands were intertwined while heading to his motorcycle. Why am I getting used to the warmth of his hands? After all, it wasn’t even required for us to hold hands if no one is looking at us. I looked at the idiot and he was creepily smiling.

“Baek, are you hungry?” He asked

“Huh?” What is he going to make me eat again? I just said, “Not really.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll feed you something delicious.”

I then sighed in relief. He pulled me into a nearest stall.

“Tteokkkochi?” I asked while pointing the Rice cake skewers.

“Yeah. Haven’t you tried it yet?” He asked and I just shook my head. He chuckled and bought a stick-full of tteokkkochi.

“Do you want to try it?” He asked

“Even if I said no you will still make me eat it.” I said then get the stick of tteokkkochi from him.

I tried it and it tasted magical. I was smiling while chewing it.

“Delicious right?” He said then I just nodded.

 

 

I can’t even remember how many sticks have I eaten. It’s so delicious. I just can’t get enough. Tteokkkochi has instantly became my favorite right now.

“I think my stomach is going to burst. I’ve eaten too much. Ughh.” I said. We were walking right now.

“You’re so gluttonous. How many have you eaten? More like 15? 20 sticks?” He said then laughed.

“Ughhh. You didn’t even warned me that I might not get enough of tteokkkochi.” I said then pouted.

He just smiled and said, “So my majesty, did you like our date?”

“Slight.”

“Hmp. Yeah right.”

 

 

 

It was 6 PM when we arrived the ancestral house. We rested for a while then bid some goodbyes to his mother and relatives.

“Baek, tell me if Channie does something bad to you okay? I’ll break his neck.” Yoora noona said and I just laughed. Channie? What a cute nickname.

“Noona. Pls.” Chanyeol said.

“If you won’t give noona a hug and kiss, I will really break your neck in front of your boyfriend.” Yoora noona said then Chanyeol hurriedly hugged her tight and kissed her cheek. Noona just smiled and hugged me and kissed me too.

“Yah! I hugged and kissed you and you gave them to Baekhyun? Where’s mine noona?” Chanyeol said and pouted.

Kyaaa. So cute.

“Alright! Alright! My Channie is jealous eh?” She then hugged and kissed Chanyeol. I wish I had a sister too..

 

I then saw Seung-Yoon and went to him. “Seung-Yoon, you have something to tell me.” I said.

“Hyung, your boyfriend is harassing me.” He said I just winked at him. He then ran inside the house because Chanyeol might catch him.

 

“Channie, drive Baekhyun home safely okay?” Chanyeol’s mom said.

“Thanks mom.” I said and bowed to her. She just smiled and hugged me and I hugged her back.

“Yes mom. Don’t worry about us.” Chanyeol said.

 

Chanyeol then opened the shotgun seat of his car, then I entered. I was so tired. I suddenly felt my eyes closed and drifted to sleep.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun was sleeping. He was tired. As I was starting to know Baekhyun, it makes me like him even more. There was no sign of fakeness in his attitude. It was purely natural and he doesn’t hide it. He’s proud of himself and he doesn’t care of what people will see and think about him.

 

We then reached Baekhyun’s house and he was still sleeping peacefully.

 

I then stared at him. I traced my hands to his eyebrows, to his nose, to his perfect jawline and back to his lips.

I smiled then run my hands through his hair. He really does look like an angel. There’s no doubt that people liked him.

 

My majesty, it’s so hard to admit it but I think I’m in love with you.

 

 

I really don’t know the real reason why I’m acting this way because of him. I think I’m getting crazy over him.

 

 

 

But there was one thing that I’m sure about right now..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I fell in love with the person that I never thought of falling.

 

 

 

It’s Monday today and I don’t feel like going anywhere at my break time. So, I just went to the Library.

 

As I was about to sit on a chair, someone took the seat in front of me. It’s Chanyeol. He was smiling and I just smiled back. What is he doing here?

 

He was busy reading something and I just can’t help staring at him. I shook my head. No Baek, stop looking or else you’ll fall. He then looked at me.

 

I took a book and covered my face, acting as if I was reading a book. I heard him chuckle and he shrugged off the book. I blushed. “What happened to you?” He asked while smiling. Oh God. Help me. I don’t think I’ll be able to survive this anymore.

“Nothing. Just mind your own business idiot.” I said

He just smirked and said, “I was silently minding my own business and yet you were the one who was staring at me.”

“I W-w-wasn’t looking!” I accidentally shouted and the Librarian said, “SHHHHHHH!”

I just hid my face and then the idiot started laughing in silence like he was a retarded seal.

I just pinch his nose and he said, “Aww.” While holding his nose.

 

I smiled. From that moment, we then started becoming friends. The library was our escape. It was like our secret hide-out. The Angels and the Varsity team never even stepped at the library because for them this place was boring and quiet. So I guess we won’t get caught here.

There was a time that I was at the side of the shelves and he was at the opposite side. We were just teasing and playing with each other. There was also a time that after I got the book, I got startled because his face popped out.

 

I can’t imagine if Chanyeol never existed in my life. If he didn’t existed, would my life be as fun as it is right now?

 

We both agreed to never tell our friends about our friendship.

 

It was the first practice game of the basketball team. Sehun’s team vs. Daehyun’s team. Even if this was just a practice game, I always attend it.

Before I went to the covered court, I saw a folded paper at my locker. I smiled.

 

"My majesty,

Watch the game okay? Look how expert I am. Hahahaha!

- Most Handsome, Chanyeol"

 

I smiled. The way he calls me my majesty will always be his trademark. I was with the Angels and we’re currently heading to the court.

 

“Baek, why do we tend to see you only few times? We miss you.” Suho said.

“Uhhm, I was just busy. You know it’s probably because of the section that I was in. That’s all.” I said back.

“Hmmm. Busy.. You were always busy before. Perhaps, do you have a boyfriend?” Kyungsoo asked. I was shocked.

“Me? I have none.”

“Byun Baekhyun, don’t keep secrets from us! Okay?” Luhan said and I just nodded.

“Rule no. 2. No secrets in the group right? Especially when it comes t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter