11

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up early today and it’s the 3rd day of me living in hell. I was staring at the gate.. waiting..

Chinho hyung told me that we’re going to the company today. Why now hyung? I sighed. I thought I can escape since he was going to the office but damn.. I was wrong. This is so amazing!!

I still haven’t heard any news from Manya. What could’ve happened to Daehyun and Kris’ game? Who will play for the championship?

I really need to talk to Chanyeol but I don’t know how. Ughhh. This !

I glanced at my watch. Why is he not here yet? Wouldn’t he give me a letter today?

 

“Baek, Chinho said that you have to get ready because you’re leaving in a while.” Minyeong noona said.

I frowned. “Don’t make him wait or else he’ll be the one to make you ready.” She warned.

I just nodded and get ready.

 

I then went down and saw Chinho hyung at his corporate attire. Chinho hyung.. the only person that my friends are afraid of but still.. I know deep down, he has his soft side. So even if he has a ty attitude, Minah noona never leaves him.

 

Almost 4 years.. those were the years that they have been together but I never saw hyung thinking about settling down. I don’t know what’s stopping him. He has his own condo, a job and a wealthy man. He is the perfect husband in my own prefects.

 

“Let’s go.” He said and then we went to the car.

 

He was the one who drive and I sat at the passenger seat.

“Hyung? When will dad be back?” I asked then looked at him.

He was looking straight at the road and said, “Weekend.” And I just nodded.

“Baek, there was a guy who stopped by yesterday. Who’s that?” He asked still not looking at me.

I bit my lip and said, “My classmate.”

 

He didn’t answer back. He saw Chanyeol?

 

And finally we reached our very own Byun Enterprises Inc. or best known as BEI.

The last time I went here was when I was pleading my dad to allow me to go to the camp.

 

I get out from the car and a guy came to us then hyung gave the car key to him. Hyung went in the building first and I followed him. Everyone who passed by us, bowed and greeted us. I just nodded and smiled at them.

Hyung then went inside his office. It is then I knew that the company had an emergency meeting. I’ve heard from his secretary that they had a problem with one of the branches and sort of bla bla.

His office is damn clean. It’s like it was a woman’s office, I thought. This is embarrassing.. I mean, whenever I leave my room, it’s like a typhoon always happens there.

“Stay here. Just ask Yuri if you need something.” I nodded then he was about to leave when he turned back and said, “Don’t touch my things.” Then I nodded again. “Don’t get out.”

“Okay.”

“And lastly, don’t do anything stupid.” With that, he left.

 

I bit my lip. I saw him talking to Yuri and telling her to watch over me.

 

Don’t do anything stupid. I suddenly remembered the last time that I went here to plead that about the camp, I accidentally spilled the coffee all over his documents. He just avoided me and never tried to talk to me because he was so pissed off and angry. It was so scary because every time I tried to start a conversation with him, he always ends up shouting at me. It’s like he wants to eat me alive.

I took a seat at the couch. I saw random picture frames at his table. It had a family picture of Mom, Dad, Chinho and Haewon hyung then me.. I missed it so much.

There were also photos of him with Minah noona then he also has a photo of us; My hyungs and me. I smiled. I was about to get the picture frame when Yuri entered the office.

“Mr. Byun, do you want something to eat?” She asked.

“No thanks.” Then she just nodded and left.

 

I then stood up and seated at hyung’s seat.

“Wow. It must be fun to be the boss.” Then I looked at the papers in his table.

 

It was documents that I don’t understand a single thing. How can he understand this? It looks hard. So, maybe that’s why he was so angry when I spilled the coffee.

 

What’s this?

 

Forms for school’s entrance exam at Canada? Why does he have this? Is he going to study again?

 

I was about to get it when he entered the office. “Let’s go.”

I startled then hurriedly came after him.

 

 

 

We went to a restaurant. We were also going to meet Minah noona. This hyung.. seriously. Even at their date, does he really have to bring me too so that I won’t escape? Aigooo.

We were waiting for God know how many minutes have passed. Hyung looked so pissed and impatient.

“Order anything you want.”

“But noona’s still not here?”

“Let her. Just order what you want.”

I pursed my lip. After I chose what I’ll eat, that’s when noona arrived. She was hurriedly running. She looked so cute when she is panicking. Even though she was famous, she won’t even bother on what people thinks about her and that she only cares about hyung.

 

“Sorry I’m late.” She kissed hyung then smiled at me.

Hyung stood up and get a chair for her. Even though he was pissed, he was still a gentleman.

“Sorry babe.” She said while looking at him.

“What’s your order.” He said like he didn’t even looked like asking her.

Noona and I just looked at each other then she ordered.

 

Bang Minah.. she’s famous today because of her on-going k-drama. I don’t even know why she’s still with hyung though. Hyung is so bipolar then he always fights with her.

I sighed. Maybe that’s what it really is. Love makes you stupid.

 

After we ate our lunch together, we first dropped noona to the set then we went home.

 

 

“Baekhyun will be present on Friday. FINALLY

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter