02

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I saw Baekhyun walking by the hallway and he was too focused at his phone when I planned to annoy him again. I bumped into him and we both fell at each other's arms with me laying at my back and him on top of me. I just smirked and he said.

"You? You really like bumping into someone like me huh?" He asked and he's still on top of me and had his eyes wondering around to see that no one was at the hallways because it was only 2 minutes before the afternoon classes will start.

I just raised an eyebrow and said, "What? For all I know you like it. AND PLEASE KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF."

He was shocked and he found his hands to where my tent was. He stood up right away and I said while chuckling, "I didn't knew that an angel can be very naughty."

"Don't be too much comfortable to what you're saying. You don't know who you're talking to." He said while raising an eyebrow

I just laughed lightly and replied, "I know you. You're that prince slash princess who wants everything to himself only. Oh please, I know those kind of people. I'm not even scared of you."

I bet Baekhyun is so annoyed with me right now. Hahahahaha This is so fun

"So? You should be, you know." He said

"Hahaha, Oh please. So? What will you do? I don't care. I hate people like you. Would you even like it if I tell the whole school that you didn't accidentally held my, you know." I said and chuckled

With wide eyes, He then shouted "DON'T YOU DARE!"

"Well, Okay okay your majesty if that's what you want." I said and went straight to my classroom.

I waited patiently for the diva to enter the room and just smirked at him. I just can't stop remembering the look at Baekhyun's face when I threatened him earlier. He looked extremely annoyed and pissed off because of the way I'm treating him. Well, what can I do? I think it's going to be fun to annoy an angel. I thought to myself.

After 2 more subjects, I went home and just so you know, No, I don't have any driver because I like taking walks. It just makes my mind feel at ease and release all the stress while walking, so yeah.

I arrived safely and after reading books and playing random songs with my guitar, I got tired and went to sleep hoping to have another day of fun.

 

~

 

I woke up and prepared myself for school. As I finished preparing, I didn't have the appetite to eat my breakfast so I just headed straight to school.

I entered the classroom and saw Yixing at the back and he was busy talking with some tall guy. Yixing saw me and he waved at me and smiled. "Oh Hey. This is my friend, Kris. Kris, this is Chanyeol, the transfer student." I smiled and reached him to shake our hands.

"Hi! Nice meeting you." Kris said and I just smiled back.

 

We were in the middle of our conversation when some group of students approached us.

"Oh Hi Yixing and Kris." the guy said and bowed, "You're the transfer student right? Hi, I'm Hyunwoo and these are my friends, Jaeyun and Soowon." Hyunwoo said and was smiling to us. I just raised an eyebrow and nodded to them when Yixing interrupted him and said, "Hyunwoo, is Mrs. Choi coming or not?" He was taken back with the sudden question and he just said, "No, She's not coming anymore." she paused then shouted to the class, "Guys, Mrs. Choi won't be meeting us today but she told me to study in advance about Korea's Cultural History." He said then I started hearing people yelling with 'yes' 'thank god'.

After Hyunwoo announced, Yixing said with a whispering tone, "Well maybe if you should've told us that earlier, we won't be wasting time here waiting for no one." then Hyunwoo and his friends left.

I just looked at him with a questioning look and he got the idea and he just said "I'll do some explaining later." I just nodded then I saw some guy standing at the front door of our room. Girls then started giggling and with that, Baekhyun left his seat and came to the guy and they both went outside.

I was focusing at them with a questioning look when Yixing and Kris were looking at me, Kris poked me, "It's alright. They're not officially dating yet." He said while chuckling.

"What are you talking about?" I asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter