01

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm Park Chanyeol. I'm 17 years old. I'm a student of Manya University. I'm on my Senior Year and I'm a transfer student of this school with full of spoiled-brats. If only I don't love my mom, I won't have any interest in entering this this school. I know, I know. Manya is a very prestigious school in Seoul but I was happy in my last school.

 

I'm a consistent Honor Student. I'm very serious and I really love studying so I really don't fit in Manya because for all I know, they only attend school to
brag about how rich they are and bla bla.

 

With random thoughts flooding my mind, it was interrupted by few knocks at my door.

 

"Channie dear, It's your first day of school. You don't want to be late right?" She asked worringly.

 

"Yes mom. I'm already awake." I answered. Sighing, I get up from my bed.

 

"Okay dear, finish preparing so that you can still have your breakfast."

 

"Okay mom."

 

It was the first day of school and I'm still not ready yet. It was only my 1st week since I just moved in with my mom and sister here at Seoul.
 

Why did we moved here at Seoul? Firstly, It's because my father died last month and my older sister wanted my mom to move on and so she gave mom an advice to move here at Seoul and start a new.

Secondly, I agreed to that too because I was trying to move on from my ex who just shattered my heart into million of pieces and she cheated on me with my ing bestfriend. Yes, you read that right. MY ING BESTFRIEND. Well, I don't feel like going on and talking about bullcraps in the morning. I mean, come on. Who would want it to start their first day of school in a bad mood right?

 

As I finished preparing, I went to downstairs and ate my breakfast.

 

"Mom, I'm leaving" I said and kissed her cheek.

 

"Okay Channie, Take Care! Don't do anything stupid okay?" She said while smiling

 

"I know mom. Bye"

~

So, This is my school? Woah. Too big. As I entered the school gates, students were looking at me. Well, Was it the first time to see a very handsome man in school? I thought while chuckling and gave their smiles back to them.

I was walking past the hallway and I just saw girls with faces were like a coloring book and I just eavesdropped their conversation of what brand of lipstick they're using and others. Sighing and rolling my eyes. I just ignored them. 

So I checked my phone for my schedule and I saw Math as my first subject. Well, not bad. It's my favorite subject though.

The bell rang and people in the hallway were running in to their respective classrooms. It was only 3 minutes left before the classes
will officially start and as I was entering my classroom when some of the students were heading out of the classroom. I sighed. What now?
Was there some sort of K-Idols enrolled in Manya?

 

"Oh here's the Angels." some random student I heard

 

ANGELS? Maybe that's the name of the group. It's a group of 4 guys who's obviously rich and of course, flirty.

 

Their uniforms, they look like their going to perform in some sort of a program. I laughed.

They really look like they're awfully popular. Almost all of the girls, and not to mention, guys were outside of the hallways.
So that was the reason why there were only few students in their classrooms.

One of the 'Angels' entered the room where I was, I was shocked. (I didn't know that she belongs to a pilot class) I thought.

Everyone greeted him and he smiled as his response. He sat at the front seat.

I was at the back when a guy entered the room and sat at the vacant chair beside me. He looked at me and smiled.

 

"Hi. I'm Yixing, and I suppose you're new." He said while smiling, making his dimple visible.

 

"Yes. I'm Chanyeol" I smiled back shaking his hand.

 

"I think you should know who are they." Yixing said. I was raising an eyebrow when he smiled and spoke again.


"The Angels. They have some sort of reputation here in Manya." I nodded as a confirmation for him to go on.


"The guy that's awfully white and handsome is Suho. Their family owns 8 banks here in Seoul and 13 others worldwide." He said while blushing. I just nodded.


"The one beside Suho earlier that's weirdly had wide eyes but cute is Kyungsoo. He, at his young age had his very own restaurant and his family owns 6 hotels here in Seoul."


"The one at the right who looks like a prince and princess at the same time is Luhan. His family owns 3 restaurants in China and 2 hotels in Seoul and he owns 4 soccer stadiums around the world."


"And the last one that obviously looks like a fearless diva is none other than Baekhyun. He's the leader of their group. His father owns the biggest and most luxurious hotels in Russia, Canada and Japan." I nodded. and then teacher came in.

 

 

It was lunch time and as I was entering the Cafeteria, obviously, students were looking at me. Well what do I expect? I'm just a transfer student with god-like looks. (I hate to brag but yeah) I just don't feel eating lunch, instead, I just bought a cup of coffee and my phone suddenly vibrated, with me focusing too much on my phone, I bumped into someone, someone that's not quite good to be bumped in to. It's just none other than the most popular guy in school. Damn he's definitely a catch.

 

"Yah. Can't you just look at where you're walking?! Now my uniform is a mess. Ughhh!"

 

He's so annoying. Knowing the fact that I'm just new here in Hanyang, Too bad, with those looks, it's such a waste. I'm obviously hating him right no--

 

"Can't you talk? It would be good if you say sorry." Baekhyun

 

Yes, his name is Baekhyun. Who would not know him?

 

"Well, I'm sorry. Although it's not my fault." Oops. Did I just said that?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter