13

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The unusual and heavy feeling, the bucket of tears overflowing, the pain in my heart that was excruciating and the feeling of losing someone whom wasn’t even yours to begin with.

I felt like I was grieving to a dead person. I felt like I just lost someone.. Someone who was always there for me, someone who was always making me smile and someone whom for the first time made my life worth living for.

Maybe you think that I’m just getting myself into some melodramatic scene of a drama, but no, you’re wrong. For this is real and I just wish that it wasn’t.

I was crying and crying and crying myself to death. I don’t even know when will my tears stop flowing, but I know it to myself, that I can’t, I can’t stop crying. I just can’t.

I feel bad and I’m just starting to hate myself because I didn’t had the chance to tell him the truth.

I admit, at first it was all according to my plan but it wasn’t part of my plan that I fell for him.

 

I was laying at my bed when Minyeong noona entered my room and said, “Baek, you have a visitor.”

I just looked at her then she added, “Its Suho, Kyungsoo and Luhan.”

I just stared at my ceiling and sighed. What is it now? Are they here to reprove me again?

“Are you not going down?”

“They’ve already judged me, what do I have to prove to them now?”

“Maybe they’re here to say sorry?”

I sighed and said, “I’ll be there in a while.”

 

I was heading down when Haewon hyung saw me. “Good morning little brother. Isn’t it too early to have visitors at this type of hour?”

“I know.”

“You look sick. What happened to you?”

“Nothing.”

“Alright then.”

 

I saw them seated at our couches. “Baek, I’m just going somewhere.. Guys, I’ll leave you here.” Then they just nodded at him.

“I’ll go straight with you Baek. I know that I was harsh with you yesterday. I’m sorry.” Luhan said.

“Me too. I’m sorry if I judged you.” Kyungsoo said and held my hand.

“Is that all?” I asked while keeping my lips pursed.

Then Luhan took my hand and said. “Baek.. I’m so sorry. Please forgive us.”

“We will do everything for you to forgive us.” Kyungsoo said.

I looked at him then smiled and said, “Really?”

He widened his eyes. More wide than it was before.

“Yes Baek. We’ll do everything. Please just forgive us.” Luhan said then hugged me.

“Everything?” I said while raising an eyebrow.

He released me from the hug and hesitated, “Uhmm, it depends.”

I was about to leave when Suho stopped me and took my hand then said, “No. We’ll do everything. We promise.”

“Okay. I forgive you guys. But the promise okay?”

 

Their looks was a bit displeasing but what can I do? I’ll do everything just for Chanyeol to forgive me and at least, me and my friends are on good terms now.

 

I’ve already thought of a plan and I’m going to need these people for it. We went upstairs for our sort-of-private-meeting about OPERATION HYUNWOO AND CHANYEOL.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“The ? Seriously Byun Baekhyun, that’s crazy!” Kungsoo exclaimed after I told them what my plan is.

“Do we really have to do this?” Luhan asked while biting his lip.

“But you promised me!” I said then pouted.

“But Baek..” Kyungsoo said

“You know we don’t sing in front of many people!” Luhan said rubbing his forehead.

“Don’t exaggerate, you guys are just going to be my back-up. Nothing more, nothing less. I promise!” I said while looking at them.

“Do you have something else in mind? Is this really necessary?” Suho asked worryingly.

“Just get on with it guys. We’ll practice tomorrow.” I said

“Seriously? Tomorrow? That fast?” Kyungsoo said.

“Of course! Chanyeol is still angry at me and I don’t want us to be in this type of term any longer because maybe he’ll think that we’ve bet on him.” I said while I bit my lip.

“You really do like him uh?” Kyungsoo said.

“I don’t know.” I sighed.

Luhan then held my hand and said, “We will support you all the way Baek. That’s what friends are for, right?” then he smiled.

I smiled back then pulled all of them in a group hug. I’ve missed them so much.

 

 

 

Luhan and Kyungsoo left first to find what they’re going to wear. Me and Suho planned to go to the mall together to find ourselves of what we were going to wear too.

 

“Baek, I invited Kris to be here.” He said

I raised an eyebrow and said, “Why? Are you guys friends now?”

He just chuckled and said, “Of course. We were friends right from the start. We just had some misunderstanding a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter