14

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s all set. I have everything planned. My guests are now complete too. Hyungs and Kyungsoo are now rehearsing for the dance they’re going to do. Yes, dance. I have really no problems with Luhan hyung since he’s really a dancer but Suho hyung and Kyungsoo just can’t stop nagging about it. But I don’t care because for me, I’ll sing. I’ll sing with all my heart. Cheesy.

 

“Why Baek? This is too much. You won’t make us sing instead you’re just going make us dance in front of many people. Seriously?” Kyungsoo said.

 

“Baek, is this the prize of what we did to you?” Suho hyung asked.

 

“Yah! It’s going to be fun! Don’t worry.” Luhan hyung said and then they all glared at him.

 

“It’s easy for you to say because you’re a package. You can dance and you can sing.” Kyungsoo said then pouted.

 

I just shrugged and chuckled.

 

 

We practiced and practiced and practiced and practice. We were all too exhausted to do anything, so they all went home. This better be good.

 

I’ve got nothing else to do, so I’ll just take a walk and I brought Minah noona’s puppy with me.

 

 

I then decided to stroll at the coffee shop nearing Baekhyun’s villa. I miss him so much. It’s like I was dying in every second of my life. Maybe the reason why I left that night is because he would approach me. He would approach me, to cry in front of me and to ask for forgiveness because I know it for myself that if he does that, I will eventually forgive him right away and that would be great disgust to my pride. After what he has done to me? I will forgive him that easily? NO.

 

And I wasn’t even joking. I saw Baekhyun walking with his earphones plugged in his ears and he was with the puppy. The puppy where all of this started. He was humming sadly. When I saw him, my heart started beating fast. It was unavoidable. After seeing his face, I felt the sudden urge to run up to him and hug him tight because I miss him so damn much but I just can’t.

 

He sat on a bench and I saw him sighed. He looked so sad. I didn’t even knew that I was heading out of the coffee shop holding my coffee.

 

 

I sat at one of the benches and hummed to the lyrics that I was listening to. I tied the lease at the bench. I was looking around when I saw a guy going out of the coffee shop. A very familiar guy. I want to run into him and hug him tight and never let go. It was Chanyeol.

 

I don’t want to assume but I think he’s heading to me. Noona’s puppy started barking and its tail started wiggling.

 

“Yah! Stop it!” I tried stopping it but it won’t. My eyes widened when I saw the lease being loosed and then there it was. The puppy escaped. He ran to Chanyeol and tried to stop him.

 

But before I even knew it, the coffee that Chanyeol was holding dropped and now the puppy was wet because of the coffee. OH GOD.

 

I saw Chanyeol chuckling and he gave the rest of his coffee to the puppy. I smelled the coffee.. I saw our car coming to us. I can feel something in my stomach and this is definitely not good.

 

I hurriedly took the puppy away from Chanyeol and went inside the car. And because of the puppy’s smell, I felt my stomach burning even more. I didn’t bother turning to Chanyeol. I’m sorry Yeol.

 

 

 

 

When I was leaving the coffee shop, I came closer to Baekhyun. He was shocked when he saw me. But I was shocked when Minah noona’s puppy started barking. I looked at what I was holding and then there I remembered. The puppy likes coffee.

 

I was more shocked when the lease loosened and the puppy ran in to me. I clumsily let go of the coffee. It’s a good thing that I bought a cold one.

 

I haven’t even got the chance to notice that Baekhyun ran after the puppy. He was so close to me and I’m still fighting the urge to go to him and hug him then never let him go.

 

I was surprised to see him frowning. He immediately get the puppy and went to the car then left.

 

Is he angry at me? I really thought that we’re going to be okay.

 

 

But I guess I was wrong.

 

 

I hurriedly gave the puppy to Minyoung noona. I really can’t manage the pain that I’m feeling right now. AHHHH My ing stomach hurts. Why now?

 

I then went to the toilet.

 

“Baek, are you okay?” Noona asked worryingly. She was outside.

 

“I.. hate.. this…. Arghhh—“ It was the only thing I said. My stomach hurts so much. “C-Chanyeol.. was there.. UGHHH..”

 

“Does it still hurt?” She asked.

 

“A little—UGHHHHHHHH” I was terribly perspiring. I think I would be dehydrated. Curse this stupid Allergy. It was just a year now that I found out that I was allergic to caffeine. This is so horrible.

 

“Okay. I’ll just clean up the puppy.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was just yesterday that I had too much confidence that it can over flow and make a tsunami out of it but when I saw the stage and the sea of students who will witness the most embarrassing thing I’ll ever do in my entire life. I can feel my body getting colder minute by minute.

 

I am very sure that the award for the best booth and best owner award for this year, so I already prepared my speech but it was useless because I can feel every words that I’ve memorized slip away.

 

After how many minutes, the Angels arrived. They looked nervous.

 

“Are you guys ready?” I asked them. They were obviously fidgeting.

 

“To be honest Baek, I think the nervousness that I’m feeling right now is taller than me.” Suho hyung said and with that we all chuckled.

 

We were at the end of the line. Since this is the awarding day, every booth must prepare at least one performance. The drama club is currently performing.

 

“Baek, I’m so nervous.” Kyungsoo said.

 

“Me too.” Luhan agreed.

 

“Well, the level of nervousness that I have is that I think that any time now, I will eventually faint. Seriously.” I said and they sighed.

 

We were all nervous. That was expected. We are awfully nervous because we’re going to humiliate ourselves later with the things that we never really do.

 

I still haven’t seen Chanyeol. Idiot.. If he’s not going, then this will mess up.

 

I get my phone and called Tao.

 

“Where are you?” I asked

 

“On the way hyung.”

 

“Okay. Is.. Is.. Is Chanyeol.. coming?”

 

“He said he’s going.”

 

“Good. Just text me if you guys are on the back stage already.”

 

 

 

We were heading to our lockers when we passed by the Research Club es. They were just looking down.

 

“Soowon-ah, be early tomorrow okay? Because I’ve got a lot of things for you to do.” Kyungsoo smirked and Soowon was still looking down.

 

“Uhm Jaeyun, just don’t make me see your face and everything will be fine. Arasso?” Luhan said and chuckled. Jaeyun just looked up and glared at him but Luhan just smirked at him.

 

“Lu-ge..” I held hyung’s arm.

 

“Okay okay. I’m just having fun. I’ll just call you if I needed you. If..” Luhan said and he chuckled.

 

“Soowon! Soowon! Soowon! Get ready!” Suho hyung exclaimed happily.

 

I sighed. Soowon wasn’t really mean but I think he was badly influenced because of Hyunwoo.

 

“How about you Baek? Don’t you have something to tell to Hyunwoo?” Luhan hyung asked.

 

“Maybe later. I’ll just save the best for the last.” I said and with that Hyunwoo widened his eyes.

 

“So.. can you uhm, get out of our way?” Kyungsoo asked while smirking.

 

and then they step aside. I felt pity towards the Research Club.

 

 

 

When we came back to the auditorium, the Assistant Dean of the School, Mr. Choi was already bidding his speech.

 

“I am very proud to all of you, students of Manya University. Because of the HELP OTHER Foundation Day-Event, there were 5 public High Schools who were able to receive a scholarship. Because of your help, we reached our targeted 2 Million quota. I know this won’t be possible without your help. And now.. I am here to award this special plaque for the Best Booth and Best Owners. The booth who reached 1 Million earning for this year is none other than.. BO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter