12

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One more night. Just one more night and I can finally see Chanyeol again!!

 

That’s what my mind and heart shouting while I’m here, having breakfast with Chinho hyung.

 

“Why are you smiling? Are you even listening to me?”

“Uh? Uhmm— Oh yeah. Yes hyung.”

He raised an eyebrow and sighed. “Later, Yunseo ahjumma will teach you how to cook.”

I gasped. I suddenly dropped the chopsticks then he looked at me, “What?”

“Me? Cook?” I asked while pointing at myself.

He nodded then said, “It would be better if you start to learn simple house chores.”

With furrowed eyebrows, I asked back. “Why hyung? Are we poor now? Did BEI bankrupted? Don’t we have any money to pay for Yunseo ahjumma?” then ahjumma heard and suddenly stopped what she was doing. She was also shocked.

“Of course not. Just because you have lots of money it doesn’t mean you can’t learn those things.”

“But hyung—“

“No buts. If you don’t want your punishment to extend, then do as I say.”

 

WHAT?! EXTENSION?! I almost died in those 3 days then entend? NO WAY!!

 

“Like I said. I will start learning from ahjumma.” Then I pouted. I saw Yunseo ahjumma smiling and Minyeong noona trying to calm herself from laughing out.

 

“Not only cooking.. but you should also learn to iron clothes and..”

 

“Hyuuuung. One step at a time, please?” I frowned.

He just chuckled and said, “I’m just joking my prince. Cooking will do.” Then he stood up and went to his room.

 

What’s with hyung? Why is he always expert when it comes to torturing his own brother? I’m going to cook? Isn’t that amazing?

 

Since I don’t want to be punished.. AGAIN, I need to do my best. Hwaiting!

 

It was 5 PM when Yunseo ahjumma was preparing what we were going to cook. It’s Korean Rolled Egg Omelet.

“Gaeran Mari?” I asked

She nodded and said, “Since Haewon will be home tonight, Chinho said you’re going to cook for him for his dinner.”

“Why for Haewon hyung?”

“Aish. Let’s just begin. Arasso?” I pouted and just nodded.

 

 

 

She was getting the eggs at the fridge and I was chopping the onions.

“Yahhh. This just makes me cry. *sniffs. Does it really have to be like this?”

She just laughed and said, “Yes.”

She didn’t helped me because she was instructed not to by Chinho hyung.

 

“Ouch!” I suddenly had a cut on my finger. It was bleeding.

Yunseo ahjumma and Minyeong noona then rushed to me.

“Yah. Don’t cry.” Noona said.

“Is it still intact?”

“What? It’s just a cut Baek.” She said then chuckled.

I suddenly stopped her when she was about to pour a small amount of alcohol when I stopped her and said, “Are you crazy? That hurts! NO! NO!”

“Are you sure? Germs will get in there.” She teased.

I pursed my lips and said, “Okay. Just slowly okay?” then she nodded.

 

 

All I’ve thought that my sufferings will end, but no, the torturing continued.

“Do I really have to do this?”

“Of course dear. It’s just simple.”

 

I sighed then I shockingly finished the dish without any mistake. I place the omelet at the place.

I smiled while looking at my first dish when I heard Haewon hyung’s car. I hurriedly ran to him when I saw him at the door. I hugged him tightly then we both high-fived. Finally. Finally.. I have an ally. He was bought Tteokochi. He was surprised because before, I was asking for chocolates when he gets home, but now, it was different. I chuckled at the thought.

“Hyuuuuung! I was the one who cooked your favorite! I cooked Gaeran Mari for you!” I said enthusiastically.

He just frowned and said, “I was too excited when Chinho hyung texted me and said that there’s Gaeran Mari. I think I’m going to be on a diet now..”

I pinched his arm and said, “Yah!I gave everything just to cook that. Look!” then showed him my finger.

“Awwww. Alright then, I guess I’m going to eat now.”

“Good!”

 

 

Chinho hyung then came down and then we started eating.

“Hmmm. Maybe if you tried that, you’ll probably forget that you’re Byun Haewon.” I said.

Then Chinho hyung just chuckled and said, “It’s good.”

“Heol little brother, It’s delicious. Maybe you can finally..” Haewon hyung said then I interrupted him.

“Get married?” I asked.

“You can finally learn to wash and iron your clothes, wash the dishes since you already know how to cook. So..”

I just pouted then they both laughed at me.

 

 

 

I headed to my room then laid at my bed.

“FINALLY. I think I won’t be able to sleep because of my excitement. I hope its morning already. Chinho hyung.. I hope you’ll keep your promise on returning my gadgets by tomorrow. And PARK CHANYEOL, we’re going to talk tomorrow.” I noted to myself then I went to sleep.

 

 

 

This is really the day that I shouldn’t waste. It’s now or never. I really have to tell him the truth and after that, I’ll confront Hyunwoo to end the bet. He should only punish me but I won’t let the Angels to be punished too. It’s just have to be me. Since it was really my fault that I accepted the bet, then it should only be me who should be his slave. It may be hard.. but I have to do this. I have to face the consequences of my impulsive actions. I am nervious. Like really nervous. I know Chanyeol will be angry at me but I’m hoping that he would listen to me first and give me a chance to explain myself to him.

 

I sighed then went to School.

 

 

 

Things I’m excited about?

 

1st. It’s Championship game later. We have to win. I don’t want to disappoint that one person in the audience who is close to my heart.

 

2nd. I’ve heard that FELICITY band will be here at Seoul. They’re my band-mates. It’s going to be fun.

 

And Lastly..

 

3rd. I can finally see the person whom I really missed. Even if that person was in front of me.. I’d still miss him.

 

 

 

I was heading out of my house when my phone vibrated.

 

“Missed me?” It’s Baekhyun. I smiled.

“Slight :P”

“See you!!”

 

I didn’t replied him back. I do know that Baekhyun doesn’t like it if I’m not replying. Well, what can I do? I just missed annoying Baekhyun. He looks so cute when he’s annoyed.

 

 

 

 

 

“Good luck on your game later Yeol!” Yixing hyung said then I just smiled and nodded. He was with Kris hyung and Jongin. Kris looked so pissed off.

“What’s with him?” I asked Jongin.

He just chuckled and said, “You ask him.”

“What happened to you?” I looked at him then Jongin and Yixing were just laughing.

“Someone bumped into him and ice cream was spread all over his newly customized off-white shirt. It was his first time using it, so I guess he was that pissed off because he can’t use it now.” Yixing said and he laughed again.

“Huh?”

“Just forget about him. He’s a nightmare! Seriously!” He said then I laughed too.

“Yo!” Sehun said and high fived at Yixing, Kris and Jongin. Then he looked at me and said, “We should warm-up by now.” Then I nodded then bid our farewells to them.

 

 

 

 

“Baek! I missed you!” It was Luhan hyung. He hugged me then I smiled.

“Me too Baek. I missed you too.. but thanks to you though.. the booth wasn’t that crowded when you weren’t here.” Suho hyung said.

“I really thought that you were just escaping.” Kyungsoo said.

I just chuckled and said, “Yah! I won’t do that. You all know Chinho hyung right?”

“It was such a wrong timing when you went home late that night, right? I’m sorry Baek..” Luhan said and I just cut him.

“Just forget about it.”

 

I looked around. He’s still not here? He didn’t replied to me! I don’t want to look desperate though, so I didn’t text him again.

 

 

We were heading to the Guidance office to bring all of the books we’ve had from the booth during the Foundation Week. We also asked for the other students to help us.

 

Then I saw Hyunwoo.

 

ALERT!

DEVIL SMILE ALERT!

 

Luhan just raised an eyebrow at him but Hyunwoo? He was still smiling like a creep then he entered the Office. We just looked at each other and talking with an ‘what the hell?’ look.

“What happened? Is it Full Moon?” Kyungsoo asked

“Is it end of the world yet?” Luhan said.

“I think he’s not Hyunwoo. I think it’s his clone!” Suho said and I just laughed.

“Crazy!” After saying that we then entered the office.

 

 

 

The game will be after lunch and I still haven’t seen Chanyeol yet. Is it okay if I’m going to confess to him right now or maybe later because he might get distracted in his game?

 

 

 

Then I finally saw the idiot. I simply escaped from the angels.

 

Chanyeol was at the edge of the Hallway. When I reached there, he was wearing his jersey while his back turned from me. I missed him so much..

“Yah Number 4!!” I shouted then he looked back and smiled at me. Oh God. Why does he have to be so handsome?

I smiled back and he ran to me then I said, “How ya doing?”

“Nothing much. Still handsome than ever. It’s getting annoying though.. as time goes by, I’m getting more handsome and handsome.. Tsk..”

I just raised him an eyebrow and said, “WOAH. Conceited giant eh?”

He just chuckled then we both took a seat at a nearest bench. “Well in fairness, I kind of missed your presence my majesty.” He said while looking straight and not looking at me.

“Yeah. It’s obvious. You even wrote letters.” Then I chuckled.

He just shrugged and smiled.

 

I think I’m starting to forget things again. Where did my plan go?

I sighed and started. “Chanyeol?”

He looked at me and said, “What?”

I gulped and asked, “If you hear something bad.. what’s your reaction?” He just frowned then I added, “Just answer it.”

“I sort of be out of my concentration.. my mood would go bad.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter