09

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chanyeol.. the most rude, the most arrogant and the most annoying person I’ve ever met in my entire life who made a special place in my heart. A place where I know that he can own by himself.

To live a little, you've got to love a whole lot. Love turns the ordinary into the extraordinary. He made my ordinary life turn to extraordinary. How can I escape this? How can I let go of this bittersweet escape? If only I didn’t agree to that bet then maybe I would be the happiest person by now. I can be the happiest for I don’t need to keep secrets anymore and for I have someone like Chanyeol in my life. We already made memories together. Happy memories. Whenever I’m with him, my day becomes complete.

I have learned that love takes time to grow... Like a seed that needs nurturing to blossom into a beautiful flower so must love learn to blossom. That love, Chanyeol gave me the seed. The times we’ve been together, the times we both argued about nothing and the times we both enjoyed what we had.

If you have love in your life, it can make up for great many things that are missing. If you don't have love in your life, no matter what else there is, it's not enough. Like how perfect or wealthy you are, if you don’t have love in your life, you’ll always feel that something is missing in yourself.

 

How am I going to tell him the truth?

How am I going to face him?

How will I accept it if he doesn’t want to see me anymore?

 

But what if he leaves me after I tell him?

 

I can’t live without him. If I don’t tell him the truth, I know that he will be very angry. Remembering all the memories that we had, did I really did it because I was faking it? NO, I won’t do that. Even if I can, but my heart says otherwise. All of the things I’ve shown him.. all of it was true. That was me. That was Byun Baekhyun. I wasn’t just faking it.

 

I went to the kitchen to ask for a juice to Minyeong noona. “Noona, Juice please.” I said th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter