15

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The awarding ceremony and the little show was amazing. The students were starting to go home while there I was, still on cloud nine.

 

“Thanks guys.” I said to the Felicity.

 

“No problem.” Seung-yoon said.

 

“Anything for you..” Taemin said when he held my hand but Chanyeol quickly held me by my waist.

 

“So, was this the reason why you’re here at Seoul?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“Not exactly, we do have to play somewhere but we just left early.” Onew said then looked at me.

 

Chanyeol just smiled and said, “So you really find someone to play for you eh?” then looked at me.

 

“So, Baek, why don’t you introduce them to us?” Suho asked.

 

“Uhm, guys.. Suho, Luhan and Kyungsoo.” The Felicity nodded and smiled then I added, “Onew, Taemin and Seung-yoon.” The Angels just smiled and they shook hands.

 

Then Taemin winked at Luhan when Sehun scoffed. “Sorry.” Taemin said and we all laughed.

 

“And Kris, Here’s Tao.” I said then Kris just rolled his eyes.

 

“I smell something fishy around here!” Onew said.

 

Tao just glared at him and they all went silent. I just chuckled.

 

“So you’re going to play tomorrow?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“Yeah, It’s going to be at Sungkyunkwan University.” Taemin answered

 

“Okay. I’ll go.” Chanyeol said and they just nodded.

 

I was about to enter my car when Soowon approached me.

 

“So the reason why Hyunwoo was angry at you because you didn’t let him be a member of the Angels?” He asked.

 

“That’s probably one of her reasons but you should ask him yourself.” I said.

 

“I still can’t believe this. I’m so disappointed.” Jaeyun said.

 

“Baekhyun, we’re sorry though.” Soowon said.

 

I just smiled and nodded. They weren’t supposed to be my enemies though but Hyunwoo dragged them to this mess and I know that the reason why they’re angry at the Angels is because of Hyunwoo.

 

 

 

~xx~

 

 

After the successful plan of embarrassing ourselves and getting Chanyeol back, He said that he’ll drive me home today but my driver will just follow us from behind. He said that we’re going out tomorrow with the band because Chinho hyung might caught me going home late again.

 

We stopped by at the gates of the villa and Chanyeol said that we should just walk to my house.

 

He was holding my hand, tightly. I looked at him and smiled.

 

“You really didn’t have to do that though.” Chanyeol said.

 

I just glared at him and said, “Well, if you would just appreciate the effort of embarrassing myself then I would gladly be happy right now.”

 

“But seriously Baek, you haven’t told me that you could sing. You sounded great! You even sounded better than me.” He said then chuckled.

 

“Well, you haven’t asked me and I don’t really like singing in front of many people because I tend to get nervous that I might not sound good.” I said then he just smiled.

 

“Nonsense. Don’t think about that. Okay so my point is.. You know my majesty, even if you haven’t done that, I will still forgive you.” He said while smiling. I think I’m going to faint OH GOD.

 

“Really?”

 

“Of course, anything for you.” Then he kissed my hand. I flushed then he added, “And thanks for the effort.”

 

“Thank you too because you forgive me.” I said then he held my hand even tighter.

 

He stopped walking and faced me. He ran his hand to my hair to remove the bangs that was covering my forehead and cupped my face using both of his hands.

 

“Even if you’re not the best singer in the world, even if you don’t have the best voice to impress everybody and even if one day you won’t be able to sing, I’ll always be your number one fan who will support you until the very end.”

 

I smiled and said, “All of the things I’ve said earlier at the ceremony, It was all true okay.”

 

“I know.” He said then pinched my nose and I just pouted.

 

Chanyeol, I already told you that I love you, when will I be able to hear you say I love you too?

 

 We’ve stopped in front of my house and I said, “Thanks for walking with me.”

 

He smiled and said, “It’s nothing. See you tomorrow.”

 

“Okay, Take care” then he just nodded then left.

 

 

I head to my room and changed my clothes then jumped to my bed. I sighed.

 

Are we in a relationship now? I already told him that I love him but I haven’t heard him say it back. I think we’re in a relationship now, I think we’re still on our Mutual Understanding stage? But how will I be able to know that we’re on the mutual understanding stage when I don’t even know if we have the same feelings for each other?

 

I don’t know anymore but the important thing right now is that we’re okay and that’s good.

 

I’m already excited for tomorrow because there’s another one to look up for and that’s him.

 

 

 

 

xoxo

 

 

 

 

I was smiling.. way too much. this is my first time feeling such happiness in my entire life. Finally, I know now that he loves me back. I was now heading home and if my car wasn’t tinted in black, maybe people will mistake me as a crazy person but what can else can I do? I can’t help it and my lips can’t stop from smiling.

 

It was only now that I realized that it was just Byun Baekhyun who can manage to let all of my emotions out.

 

My majesty, you drive me crazy.

 

I’m starting to get nervous. How will I act as the boyfriend of the one and only Byun Baekhyun? The prince of Manya University?

 

Wait.. Boyfriend? Well he already told me that he loves me and I think it’s the way it goes on.

 

 

I hurriedly get out of my car and ran up to my sister and hugged her.

 

“Wow, you look so happy. What happened to you?” Noona asked then I let go of her then she just ruffled my hair.

 

“Uhm, nothing, I’m just.. happy.” I said with a cheeky grin.

 

“If I don’t love you enough, I would obviously bring you to the mental hospital because, damn, are you crazy?” She said.

 

“Yah! I’m just happy okay.” I said

 

“What’s happening he—oh Channie dear, Why are you so happy?”

 

“Oh nothing much mom.” I said while kissed her cheek.

 

“Are you the top one of the class that’s why you’re that happy?” She said.

 

“It’s more than that mom!” I sing-songed.

 

“Oooh, is it because of Baekhyun? Tell me! Tell me!” She happily exclaimed.

 

“How about NO? You called me crazy.” I said then made my way to my room.

 

I can feel her following me until we reached my room. “Yah! I was just joking, come on! Tell me!”

 

Then we both sat at the edge of my bed. “Okay.. here it is.”

 

She was waiting intently then I said, “Nothing!” then I laughed.

 

She punched my arm and said, “Pabo! I’ll just ask Baekhyun myself.” Then she stomped her way out.

 

“I love you too sis!” I said.

 

“I hate you!” she said without looking back then I just chuckled.

 

I changed my clothes and went to bed. Can’t my day get any happier than today? I’m so looking forward to the days that’ll be able to spend with Baekhyun because every second that I’m with him, It’s just so worth spending.

 

 

 

 

xoxo

 

 

 

 

It’s a brand new day. A new day to start and a new day to spend it with the person that you love.

 

As I wake up, I can feel myself giggling like a teenage high school girl who’s excited to see his boyfriend. I’m a heavy sleeper but this time around, I was able to be awake right before my alarm clock rang.

 

I then hurriedly went to the bathroom and took a bath. After how many minutes, I was already wearing my uniform. I don’t know why but I was so excited. It was like this day and onwards are going to be the days that’s worth looking forward to. Since the class will only be in the morning, I can finally go with Chanyeol at Sungkyunkwan University since they’re band is going to play there.

 

I was looking at myself in the mirror when Minyeong noona entered my room.

 

“Wow. I wonder what’s going to happen today since you woke up right before your alarm went off.” She said while staring at me.

 

“Am I handsome?” I asked while still fixing my hair, pulling it upwards without looking at her and staring at myself in the mirror.

 

“Hmm.” she said while observing me then raised an eyebrow.

 

“What?”

 

“Same old. Same old. Why?”

 

“Nothing. Uhm noona, please put some pants and a shirt at my bag.”

 

“Why? Are you going somewhere? This kid, seriously. Are you going out again? What if your hyung catches you going home late again?”

 

I just rolled my eyes and said, “Yes, I have somewhere to go and don’t worry because I’ll be home by 6, now quit asking and please put them at my bag okay? Love you!” then I chuckled.

 

After fixing my hair I hurriedly went to the dining room to have my breakfast then my phone vibrated. It was Chanyeol.

 

“See you at school?”

 

I smiled then replied with a quick, “Sure”

 

“I’ll just wait for you at the school gates.”

 

I sat at one of the stools then I replied while smiling, “Okay”

 

“What’s so funny with your sandwich Baek?” Minyeong noona asked then chuckled.

 

“Oh nothing.” then I took a bite. I can feel that this day is going to be a blast.

 

 

 

 

xoxo

 

 

 

 

I was currently waiting near the school gates of Manya.

 

Have you ever experienced feeling overly excited? Because me, I was currently feeling it. That excited feeling when you’re waiting for your gift during Christmas Eve like it was something you’ve been waiting for. But that feeling can’t contain the overly feeling that I was feeling right now.

 

For me, this was the first time that I felt so excited because for me, it was natural for such things to happen. But this time around, it was different. The mixed feeling of being nervous and happy at the same time.

 

Finally, I saw Baekhyun’s car stopped few meters away from me. I fixed my smile. Chanyeol, please control yourself.

 

I saw my majesty went out. So simple but undeniably beautiful. I’ll always be amazed by his presence.

 

He saw me and smiled at me. I think I was melting.

 

“Good morning.” He smiled

 

“Good morning.” I grinned.

 

I was staring at him for 30 seconds? 1 minute? I don’t know. I felt like the whole world stopped and I was just staring intently to this wonderful and beautiful creature ever created.

 

“Uhm Earth to Chanyeol? Let’s go?” Baekhyun asked while waving a hand at me.

 

I was startled and fixed myself then said, “Oh, Yeah.”

 

He was still smiling at me. What the hell is happening to me? I sighed then ran a hand through my locks.

 

 

 

 

We were walking side by side in the hallways. I don’t want to hold his hands while in public. I want to respect him as much as possible and I don’t want to get in to his personal space. We saw many students and they were smiling and some of them were giggling. I suddenly looked at my majesty. He was smiling. Oh God, that smile. I swear I can die just because of that beautiful smile. Since he was already used to the attention that everyone was giving him, he just smiled and nodded to some who called him.

 

 

As we were halfway near our classroom, we saw Kyungsoo, Luhan and Suho. They were teasing us with grins on their faces.

 

“Woah.”

 

“Wow. There’s too much ants here.”

 

“Yeah right Luhan, aren’t they sweet?”

 

“Yah!” Baekhyun said and I saw him blushed. Cute.

 

I just chuckled then Suho went closer to me and said, “Chanyeol, I’ve heard you’ll play later, Can we go? Can I bring Kris too?”

 

“Yeah sure. It’ll be by 2:00 PM. I’ll b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter