2: That Girl

P. S. I'm a Wolf
That Girl
2
It was "that girl" that Kris Wu found himself thinking of the night of the incident. "That girl" with her undeniable cuteness, but...Kris frowned. What was he even thinking? She probably had already forgotten about him, or at least hated him. Still, he wished that he could've stayed around a little longer, asked for her number, that sort of thing. Kris cringed as he remembered what he had said to her before he left. Ugh. What a creepy thing to say. 

Soon, Kris drifted off to sleep, brain still spinning. I'd have to tell her that I'm really only half human, that another part of me is fierce and a wolf. That is, if I had the chance to speak to her again and familiarize myself with her. He stirred as a figure materialized in his dreams: the now familiar Choi Sooyoung had returned.

"You again?" she asked in shock and embarrassment. Kris smirked at her and she paled. "Yes, me again. But there is a thing you should know about me." Sooyoung frowned. "I don't even know your name," she said carefully, "and here you are, talking to me like we're...like..." she reddened. "Never mind about that. Anyway-" 
Kris cut her off with a dismissive look. "You should know my name. Everyone should know the name of a manly, handsome one like me!" He noticed Sooyoung rolling her eyes.
 

With a start, Kris woke up. "Just when it was getting interesting," he muttered out loud. "Anyway, what is this amazing mind doing, dreaming of a girl like her?" he scoffed. Clearly, she was not on his level, that girl.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sooyoung was lying in her bed, pondering. She couldn't fall asleep, all because of that weirdo! What an arrogant jerk, yet so...good looking. She grimaced as his image came into view. So manly, that guy. It's strange, but I just can't stop thinking about him. He's really interesting. I don't understand, how he can be so conceited and still have me thinking about him when I should be sleeping.
With that thought, the teen found herself floating off to Dreamland, which was sure to be filled with thoughts of the young man that night. Although she didn't know it, the "arrogant jerk" was also dreaming- of her.

hope you enjoy the update! And this photo of Soo. Just try imagining that she's dreaming of Kris. ;) this chapter turned out worse than I thought it would be. OTL forgive me!