1: Who is He?

P. S. I'm a Wolf
Who is He?
1
Thick black hair fell to the floor, a snipping sound apparent in the bathroom. Choi Sooyoung frowned as the scissors cut violently, guided by her clumsy hand. She surveyed her reflection in the mirror: a plain face stared back at her. With her tough skin that never softened no matter how hard she tried, dark brown eyes, and now short locks, Sooyoung had never been too popular with guys. She sighed at her unappealing image. 

LATER IN THE MALL

"Ouch!"
Sooyoung rubbed her head, surprised. Okay, so maybe she was a little klutzy. She turned her head to see a young man on the floor beside her. Her eyes widened as she fangirled inwardly: even dressed in just a white shirt and jeans, she could tell this guy was...
The boy frowned at her. "Hello? Anyone?"
...annoying.

Sooyoung blinked. "I'm so, so sorry! Should I help you up?" She reached out her hand to him, blushing as their hands touched. Something about him was special; she could just tell. He stood up, brushing dust of his clothes, and Sooyoung was suddenly aware of a group of glaring girls. "Wha-oh." She looked at their still intertwined hands and pulled away quickly. 
Suddenly, the guy was facing her. He whispered into her ear, "Crushing already?" Before Sooyoung was able to respond, he walked away. 

BACK AT HER HOUSE

Sooyoung stared into space, perplexed. Who was the strange boy she had crashed into? And had she heard what he had said correctly? No, it must've been her imagination. "Crushing already?" she repeated nervously to herself. What sort of guy would say that at their first meeting? Nobody of course. She sighed as his perfect image came into her mind again. What an adorable kid! Too bad it was only her mind. Sooyoung shook off her train of thoughts, scolding her childishness. 
It was embarrassing to admit, but Sooyoung thought that she just might have a tiny crush on him.

Thank you so much for reading and sorry for the short chapter :/ and wth is Sooyoung even doing in that gif? Tell me your thoughts and don't forget to vote! ^_^