16: Moving

P. S. I'm a Wolf
Moving
16
Kris:

I'm moving

THE NEXT DAY, AFTER SCHOOL

It's the end of another school day, Sooyoung thought happily. She ran out of the classroom, and in seemingly no time, was back home. "Hey eumma, hey appa! I'm home!" she announced. Sooyoung hurried upstairs, wasting no time in relieving herself of her load. (a/n: not urine or physical waste, you weirdos)

She dropped her heavy bag on the floor with a groan. Ugh...so heavy. Sooyoung pulled out her phone and squinted at the overly bright screen.

Kris:

I'm moving 

What?

Sooyoung certainly didn't remember him telling her that at school. Not anybody else, either. She typed quickly.

Sooyoung:

hold on im coming

LATER

Ding dong!

Mrs. Wu turned her head towards the door. "Kris!" she called. "Can you check who it is?"

Her son ran down the stairs. "It might be Sooyoung, mama."

"Ah..." his mother smirked. "Your girlfriend?"

Kris rolled his eyes before slamming into the door. He opened it hurriedly, revealing a panting Sooyoung. 

"You idiot!" she cried. "Why didn't you tell me? I had to run all the way here-" she gestured wildly. 

Before she could say anything else, Kris clamped his hand over . "Shut up, Sooyoung."

"Really? Is that what you're going to say to me? I came just for this?" The girl was incensed. 

"It's not like you won't be seeing me again, idiot. Now get out before I make you get out."

"Urgh, you-"

The door slammed in her face as a concerned Mrs. Wu walked over. "What happened?"

"I want to make it a surprise when we end up moving into her neighborhood." Kris looked smug as he returned to his room. His mother heaved an exasperated sigh.

"Children these days..." She shook her head.

THAT NIGHT

"Thank you," Mr. Wu said politely to the bulky men. They nodded in return before driving off. His wife dropped her bag on the floor, glancing at the huge house.

"Not bad," Kris said plainly, heading up the stairs with several bags. "Can I go visit Soo...young later?"

His parents nodded, exchanging glances. "She's a nice girl," his father said suddenly.

"Yes, and a pretty one too." Mrs. Wu winked at her son, who was already running out.

Kris smiled to himself. "They already approve of her," he murmured to himself. Luckily, Sooyoung was his next-door neighbor. How convenient.

He raised a fist and knocked on the perfectly white door. Hearing no response, he knocked again, just as the door opened.

"Ouch!" Sooyoung winced as his hand landed on her chest. 

"Oops, sorry." Yifan chuckled as she opened one eye tentatively. "Kris?!"

"Yes, see? I was right." He stood proudly at the door.

"Oh my god!" Mrs. Choi squealed, popping up behind her daughter and her husband. "It's nice to see you again today, Kris. We heard you moved here...? Your parents called a few minutes ago with the news." 

The tall boy smiled and bowed. "Yes, I moved in next door." He snuck a glance at the shocked Sooyoung, making sure to imprint the image in his memory.

"Do you mind if I bring Soo to my house, just to meet my parents and..." he trailed off, unsure. Beaming, Mr. and Mrs. Choi ushered them out.

The girl pouted as she turned to Kris. "You have a lot to explain. Again."

What's up! I'm having a lot of brilliant ideas but I have no solid plan. :( Just don't expect too much from me, okay? XD comment, vote, subscribe, and enjoy!