9: Dream Notes

P. S. I'm a Wolf
Dream Notes
9
Many girls had heard of the new couple, Kris Wu Yi Fan (a.k.a. the hot Chinese guy) and Choi Sooyoung (also known as the ugly new girl). But still many had not heard of Sooyoung's new look. 

Unfortunately, this was not all for the better. Sooyoung was now the center of much bullying and even more jealousy from the girls, while the guys? Well, some were breaking up with their girlfriends in order to know the "ugly new girl" better. The poor girl tried her best to escape the mobs of both enraged females and fawning boys. 

Kris wasn't too happy with this situation either. As far as he believed, the hungry and desperate crowd was up to no good. His girlfriend was suffering a lot because of her fanboys and hater-girls. However, there seemed to be a few strangely familiar people, from what he had seen, who did not seem interested in his girlfriend.

His dream the night after the full moon wasn't helping either. Just as the thought crossed his mind, he made up his decision to tell Sooyoung.

"Hey!"

Sooyoung turned at the familiar voice. Grinning in relief, she made her way towards Kris. "Help me escape from this darn crowd first, I can't breathe," she gasped as though suffocating. Indeed, girls were pressing their elbows and various body parts into her sides and other...awkward...places, that maybe should not be mentioned here.

Kris reached out his arm, pulling her to safety as she panted for precious air. "You okay?" she asked once she had regained her breath.

"I should be the one asking if you're okay." Kris smirked, making Sooyoung weak in the knees.

"Yeah, well, now I suffer fans like you do. So what's up?"

"I had this weird dream last night."

"Well, are you going to tell me what happened?"

A pair of eyebrows arched in annoyance. "Duh. So there was this group of weird guys who gave me random advice, like on controlling my wolf self and school, etc. Then after they disappeared, you said something about November and February. I wasn't too sure, but-"

"Me? February?"

"That's what I just said."

"Hey, my birthday's in that month."

"Cool, because mine's in November." He continued before Sooyoung could say more. "And anyway, I'm pretty sure it wasn't our birthdays you were talking about. So then what happened was this old lady came up."

"You sure have weird dreams," Sooyoung remarked smugly as Kris sent her a look.

"Stop interrupting. And then she gave me this piece of paper. She just shoved it in my pocket. And when I took it out and read it, it said, 'What if this is real? What if it just is? You have much in store for you, as does that girl. Keep in mind that I am not a bad person.' "

"Okaaaay, that's more than a little strange."

"I agree. And then the dream ended, just like that."

Sooyoung had a demonic glint in her eyes. "Which pocket did she put the note in?"

Kris looked at her suspiciously. "Why does that even matter?"

"Just asking." she shot back. "Was it the left one?"

His mouth opened slightly. "How did you know?"

"Well, there seems to be something there." Sooyoung pointed at his pocket.

Kris refused to look. "Nope, it's impossible, can't be there. It's only a dream."

"Does it hurt to look?"

"Yes, well, I mean, I suppose you have a point." Kris agreed nervously, tripping over his words. He slowly reached into his pocket, and, to his and Sooyoung's shock, drew out a sticky note.

The exact same one as from his dream.

If I can I will update today again! In the next chapter, Kris is going to find out why those people were familiar, who the people in his dream are, and some things related to the note :) enjoy, comment, vote, and sub!