15: Confession

P. S. I'm a Wolf
Confession
15
THE NEXT DAY (Tuesday) LUNCH

Suho groaned. "First Kris, now my Yixing? Who will be next?"

Luhan interrupted, excited. "Then what, after she confessed to you?"

"Um..."

"Go on," Sehun said encouragingly.

"WellshetoldmethatsullilikeschanyeolsheaskedmeifIknewwhokyungsoobaoziandsehunhadcrushesonand...yeah," Lay finished as the rest of the group stared at him blankly.

"Calm your mushrooms," Kris demanded. "Slow down. None of us can understand you right now."

Lay stared at him, nonplussed. "My mushrooms?"

"Forget it. Just continue."

"Okay. She saaaiiiid, Sulllllllllliiiiiiiiiii likes Cha-"

"WHAT?!" Chanyeol shrieked. The cafeteria fell silent as the students turned to him. "Sorry," he added weakly.

"Yes, she did. So then she asked me if I could tell her who Kyuuuunnngssoooooooo, Mmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnseoooook, and Seeeehhhhuuuunnn...yeah."

"What? Why?" Minseok asked confusedly. "Don't talk too slowly either, it wastes time."

Yixing rolled his eyes. "Whatever. She told me that she wanted to help her friends..." he trailed off, pushing his palms together in a gesture.

"Ohhhhh," Kyungsoo said, his eyes even wider than usual in understanding. "But now what? Because we don't know who..."

"Exactly," interjected Sooyoung, who had been quiet all this time. "Go confess to them."

SAME TIME, AT f(x)'s TABLE

It was thanks to Sooyoung that Xiumin, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, and Sehun were now trudging reluctantly towards the so-called "girls' side" of the cafeteria. Most of the girls had noticed their presence and were elbowing each other, giggling and blushing. Except, of course, for Amber Liu, who was secretly a hardcore fangirl, despite her tomboyish qualities.

It didn't take long for the business to be completed. In the matter of a few minutes, four more boys from the group had new girlfriends and set times and days for their dates- even Amber was showing signs of embarrassment. Nobody dared ruin the perfect moment (at least for the new couples), not even the furious and envious students.

TEXTING

Kris:

We haven't kissed yet

Sooyoung:

wtf dudeeeeee

Suho:

you know you texted this to all of us

Baozi:

who haven't you kissed

Chanyeol:

prepare for the lectures from everyone else

Kris:

oh mushrooms

Sooyoung:

what's with that random mushroom

Jongin:

you don't need to know

Sooyoung sighed and shook her head. Looks like Kris has a lot of explaining to do tomorrow.

Ayo! Haha. Anyway, sorry for the crappy double-spacing in the texting part. Ugh, stupid desktop Wattpad and AFF! :/ I feel bad because I'm a perfectionist XD or I like to call myself one! LOL. Subscribe, vote, comment, and enjoy! :)