10: Friends

P. S. I'm a Wolf
Friends
10
LATER THAT DAY, LUNCH CAFETERIA

I can't believe it.

Wu Yifan's deep brown eyes were unfocused as he gazed at the wall. Even the panicked voice of Choi Sooyoung, his one and only love, could not rouse him. Speaking of Sooyoung...

Thank goodness Soo noticed there was more on the back of the note. Otherwise, what would've happened? A gummy smile spread on his handsome features as Sooyoung leaned into his ear.

"KRIS WU YIFAN!" she screamed. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I'M TRYING TO TALK TO YOU!" Behind her, eleven boys fidgeted and exchanged slightly- no, extremely- amused glances.

"Sorry. So you were saying?"

Sooyoung rolled her eyes. "Anyway, these guys claim they need to speak to you."

The group of boys stood upright and bowed slightly. "Hello."

Kris bowed. "May I help you?" He gestured to the seats beside him and Soo and the group sat down.

"I'm Suho, and this is Jongin, Sehun, Luhan, Lay or Yixing-"

"Hey, I want to introduce!" a boy with panda eyes pouted.

"Fine, Tao."

The panda boy grinned triumphantly. "Well, as you may know now, I'm Tao. That there is Chanyeol, next to him is Bacon-"

"Baekhyun!"

"Bacon, Kyungsoo with the owl eyes, Xiumin or Baozi with the chubby cheeks, and Jongdae."

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Kris." Yifan suddenly realized that these were the guys who never gushed over Sooyoung. And what else?"

The eleven boys from my dream.

"We were wondering," the wide-eyed boy-Kyungsoo, Kris recalled- began, "if you had had this weird dream recently." Kris felt a rush of excitement, but kept his face calm.

"Yeah, so?"

"Well..." Kyungsoo swallowed loudly, looking at a loss, and a baby-faced boy jumped in. Luhan. "In which we appeared and an old lady gave us a note."

"A note that told us that we would meet someone important this night in our dreams again," Kris interrupted. He broke into a joyful smile.

"It's nice to meet you."

Short chapters today T^T I have to practice for an upcoming piano competition >.< how much busier can I get? Enjoy, vote, comment, and sub ^^