3: Not Again

P. S. I'm a Wolf
Not Again
3
Ring. Ring. Ring. 
Sooyoung screeched. "WHAT IS THAT INFERNAL-"
Beep. You have one alarms. 

The girl groaned. This stupid thing couldn't even get the grammar right. "Stupid, stupid phone." She scowled before reaching over for her mobile. (A/n: I don't want to be redundant here so let's just use some weird words.) Before she could silence the alarm, though, her cat leapt lightly onto her. 

"Aaaahhhh! Kristina! Don't scare me..." Sooyoung pouted and began to brush her teeth. "Go away Krissy. I'm in a bad mood right now."

30 MINUTES LATER

Sooyoung yawned. Thanks to her bleeping phone, she was now in the kitchen, making breakfast. It was lonely here, stuck in a small apartment when teens were sure to be laughing and strolling the streets of Seoul. Great. It's the first day of high school and I've got this horrible hair and puffy panda eyes. What would they all think of her? She facepalmed as her phone noisily rang. 

"Hello?"

"Soo! I'm coming back from the trip with your dad tomorrow. You excited for school?"

"Excited? I look horrible. I just cut my hair yesterday and I barely got any sleep yesterday. Keep on imagining, I don't care."

"I didn't call to hear you complain. I want you to be great today! Well, good luck."

"I-"

Beep. Beep. Beep. 

"No umma! Don't end the call-ugh. You are so annoying sometimes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An attractive teen walked down the halls of Seoul High School, ignoring the attention he was getting. 

"OMO! Who is that cutie? He doesn't look Korean."

"He'd better not steal my girlfriend," an intimidating looking boy growled to his friend, who nodded as they looked him up and down. 

Kris Wu rolled his eyes. There'll be no 'girlfriend stealing' from me; my heart's already set on-

"Can I have your autograph?" a girl squealed. Kris sighed. "Look, I'm not famous or anything. I'm sorry I couldn't help you."

What an idiotic girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooyoung dragged her feet along the hallways, avoiding people's stares and spiteful whispers. "Hey, ugly!" a boy called. "Ever considered getting a makeover?" Students erupted in insults and laughter. 

"That's not nice." 

Her savior turned around to face her, and both Sooyoung and the 'nice guy' widened their eyes. 

"YOU?!"

They meet again, and it seems Kris isn't as much of a jerk as before. I felt guilty for the crappy chapter this morning, so here is another chapter! Thanks for reading this message~