5: Not My Boyfriend

P. S. I'm a Wolf
Not My Boyfriend
5
Two days down; who knows how many more to go.

Sooyoung glanced over at Kris. The first day of school hadn't been too bad. Surprisingly, Kris had turned out to be in several of her classes. What a relief! Despite the unwanted attention, Kris was there to protect her from his own fangirls. Over only the short hours they shared of school, the two had grown extremely close. It was quite hard to believe that they had known each other only that long.

"SOO! You listening? Class is over and you're still daydreaming."

"You were saying?"

"Let's get out of here first."

After she packed all of her belongings, Sooyoung struggled to escape from the crowd exiting the door. Just as she managed to locate Kris in the mess, she was pushed roughly from behind. 

"I'm so sorry honey!" The girl who had tripped Sooyoung helped her up with a fake smile, whispering as she did so. 

"Mark my words, if you dare flirt with my Kris again, I will-"

"Soo!" Kris strode towards them, his smile fading at the sight. "What's going on?"

She will what?

"She fell, so I was just helping her up," the girl responded, batting her eyelashes. She dug her sharp fingernails into Sooyoung's wrist and shoved her. 

Kris watched the scene, confused and suspicious. "Thanks." He wrapped a protective arm around Sooyoung's shoulders. As soon as they reached a quieter place, Kris turned to Sooyoung. 

"What was that girl doing to you? I don't trust her."

"She was...um...helping me up."

Kris sighed. "I mean really. You know I don't want anybody hurt because of me."

"Well, she sort of threatened me." Sooyoung gulped under her friend's intense stare. 

What a jerk. Nobody can mess with my Sooyoung. 

"Ignore her. I'll protect you, okay?"

"It's fine, Kris. Don't overdo yourself."

"I never overdo myself," Kris chuckled, steering Sooyoung with his arm. 

"Uh, if I may ask, where are we going?"

"Your house."

"What about your parents?"

"They never worry about their amazing son. They don't need to."

Um. Well, that escalated pretty quickly. 

AT HER HOUSE

"This is it!" Sooyoung declared proudly, throwing open the door. 

"Where're your parents?"

Sooyoung gasped. "OMO, I totally forgot! Oh no, they'll be coming any time n-"

Ding dong. 

"-now. And that'll be them." Sooyoung finished flatly. I don't want them to mistake him as my boyfriend. Ugh. This is so embarrassing!

"I want to meet them!" Kris said excitedly. 

"Fine." Sooyoung stomped to the front door and opened the door, unaware that Kris was trailing her. "Welcome back, eumma and appa. This is Kris, a fr-"

"OMO!" Sooyoung's mother shrieked. Sooyoung slammed the door, hoping that none of the neighbors would hear. "How handsome! You know," she elbowed Sooyoung with a wink, "I'm not against your marriage."

"Eumma!" Sooyoung groaned as her appa facepalmed. "I'd never do that. Kris, please excuse my crazy eumma."

"What?" Kris said innocently as Sooyoung's eumma winked at him.

Poor Sooyoung OTL being ridiculed by her mother XD and Kris still doesn't understand. (Facepalms) What will happen in the next chappie? You'll see :) plz check out my Wattpad profile (iamangeline13) as well. This fanfic is also on there if you prefer to use Wattpad ^^ enjoy the update!