4: So That's His Name

P. S. I'm a Wolf
So That's His Name
4
"You!" they shrieked in unison. Sooyoung cleared awkwardly as Kris blushed in confusion. A crowd was beginning to develop at the sight of a -hot- good-looking guy and -an ugly- a not-so-good-looking girl. 

"I uh...I mean I didn't...know you were also coming to this school," Sooyoung stammered. Heat rushed into her cheeks as she mentally cursed herself. I must sound like an idiot. 

"I'm also sorry for tripping you last time, and sorry to bother you today." Sooyoung inclined her head slightly and ran away. 

Kris stood, dumbfounded. "Wait, you don't have to be sorry!" Remind me again, where has my real self gone?

Whispers followed Kris all the way to his first class. 

"He's wasting his time on that girl."

"Is she even a girl? That thing is more like a monster."

Too preoccupied by his own thoughts, Kris didn't notice the gossiping girls. He walked coolly into his first classroom and sat down randomly. His desk-mate looked up and stuttered, turning red. 

Startled, Kris blinked. It's her. 

The girl mumbled an incoherent phrase. 

"What?"

"I said, maybe I should sit somewhere else if you've got a pro-"

"Hello!" the teacher boomed, striding into the classroom. Sooyoung and all of the students but Kris jumped violently, looking for the source of the sudden sound. "I'm Mr. Kim and I will be your teacher for the rest of the year. As for your seats, your current ones will only be changed if there are any inconveniences." (a/n: I don't really know how Seoul High works, sorry :/) 

Kris zoned out for the rest of Mr. Kim's introduction while Sooyoung was watching the teacher attentively, her bright eyes focused on his every gesture. 

Before Kris knew it, class was over. 

"Hey! Wait!" He tapped Sooyoung on the shoulder and she turned around curiously. "Can I speak to you for a moment?"

Wow, believe it or not, this guy has got manners, Sooyoung thought, taken aback by his attitude and request. 

"Of course," she said confidently. 

"I was wondering, since our desks are right next to each other, what your name is. And maybe we should get to know each other better."

"I'm Choi Sooyoung. And your name?" 

"I'm Kris Wu. It's nice to meet....uh, know your name." 

They shook hands awkwardly. Sooyoung turned crimson at the contact, which Kris noticed. 

"Also..." Kris frowned at the floor as Sooyoung looked at him expectantly. "I shouldn't have said that last time. And not to be a stalker, but can I have your number?"

"Okay..." Sooyoung checked her watch. They had better get a move on or they'd be late for their next class. She scribbled onto a piece of paper and Kris handed her a note. "We should go now." She and Kris nodded at each other before parting. 

Sooyoung ran to math class, out of breath and catching angry glares and whispers, but happy. When was the last time she had actually felt so good? 

She collapsed in a seat just as Kris and the teacher entered. Kris raised his eyebrows. "Sooyoung?"

Sooyoung grinned.

I will be on a hiatus sometime(s) this summer because of vacation. :'( I'll try to do a big update when I return! Or maybe I should do it before? Anyway, enjoy! OMG yes, they have each other's numbers and finally names now. :)