12: Miracles in November

P. S. I'm a Wolf
Miracles in November
12
A trio of blushing, giggling girls shyly walked over to where Kris and Sooyoung were sitting and chatting as usual with their group of friends. 

"You tell him, Victoria!" a red-haired girl whispered to her blond friend.

"No, Krystal!" 

"How about Sulli tells him?" Krystal nodded towards an innocent-looking girl.

"Good idea!"

"No!" Sulli argued. "I'll embarrass myself, and not just in front of him, but the others as well!"

Victoria frowned. "She's got a point. It's decided then! Krystal, you do it."

By this time, Sooyoung had noticed the three. She eyed them warily and whispered to Kris, who nodded.

"If only Luna and Am were here," Krystal was sighing. "I can't believe they didn't want to do this. I mean, they're missing out on 12 cute guys!?"

Sulli shrugged. "You know they've never really been interested in bo-"

Sooyoung interrupted them. "Can I help you?" She raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms, regarding Sulli, Victoria, and Krystal icily. 

There was an pause as Kris turned around to face them.

Krystal cleared awkwardly. "We would like to, um, wish Kris a happy birthday."

"Thank you," Kris said with a polite smile. "It's very kind of you, Krystal, Sulli, and Victoria. Could you say hello to Luna and Amber for me?"

After the girls had rushed away, Sooyoung turned to Kris with an exasperated groan. "Who are they?"

"Friends of my childhood friend Amber," Kris replied as their friends watched the retreating figures of in admiration. 

"I didn't know you had fans, Kris," Baekhyun smirked. "Happy birthday, by the way," he added. The other boys nodded in agreement.

"Amber?" Minseok said in wonder. "Isn't she that pretty girl with the short hair and-"

Jongdae burst out laughing. "You have a crush on her, huh?"

Minseok raised his eyebrows. "Well, we know that you think Liyin noona is-"

"Shut up!" Jongdae's cheeks heated.

"Amber?" Luhan asked. "She's okay, I guess." His friends stared at him, their expressions of shock changing to smirks of amusement. 

"Well," Sehun said carefully, draping an arm around Luhan's shoulder. "Who's your type then?"

"Seohyun."

"That cute maknae?" Chanyeol said with a hint of interest.

"Shut UP! She's mine." Luhan defended. Yixing spoke up.

"Personally, I think Krystal's cute." The laughter of the boys doubled at his nonchalant statement. 

"What?" Yixing asked, his face tinged with red.

His friends merely continued the describing of their ideal types.

"Who's your ideal girl then?" Sooyoung said quietly to Kris. He snorted.

"You, duh."

Sooyoung leaned closer to him.

"Happy birthday, Kris."

Just EXO 'describing their ideal types". What Exoshidae couples and f(exo) pairings do you ship? Sub, vote, comment, and enjoy!