EXTRA: To My Readers

Anew

Hey guys. As the title suggests, this isn't a chapter. But don't worry, i'll be working on the next chapter soon after this. 

I just wanted to take the time to thank you. I've done so in the comments section, and in some of my chapters as an author's note, but I feel I do have to take the time to formally thank you. And my way of showing my gratitude is through here. I just wanted to thank you and how much it means to me that you'd take time out of your day to read a chapter or so of the story i've written. 

Honestly, I started this story just as an outlet to express the disappointment I had with the controversies surrounding EXO, and decided to just make a story with adding a few things. I didn't expect to get any views at all. More so people telling me they'd support me. It may be lame but really, it means a lot to me. 

And now, this story has become more than just an outlet of my 'disappointment'. Of course, it's become much more than that. To all those that will continue to read, I will try my best. I'll study more on how to write better and give you guys the best I can give. I hope the outcome will be successful. But if not, I hope you guys can give me suggestions as to what I should've done to help me grow. 

This is turning out longer than I thought... But with all sincerity, I mean everything I said here. My gratitude cannot be expressed in words. And more than anything, my goal isn't to be popular or well-known. As of now, I just want to make you guys happy or atleast satisfied with this story. Thank you so much for reading again, and I promise to focus more on this fanfiction I have now taken seriously. I will try not to disappoint you. 

Love, 

  Author-nim