What are we?

Anew

"Seohyun-ah! I have so much to say to you today!" Minho chirped as he knelt down and held her hand. 

"Min-Minho-yah" Seohyun stuttered. "What are you-

"D-O-Y-O-U-L-O-V-E-M-

"Ya!" Kwanghee marched through, pulling Minho off his knees. "Your lyrics are wrong! It's 'Teukbyolhan gyongheom rumpumpumpu-

"No oppa!" Seohyun interjected. "You're both wrong! It's 'no eureureong! eureureong! erureureong n-"

"Aiyoo" Minho shook his head. "It's not that either. There were so many performances tonight it's easy to get them all mixed up!"

"It's a pity that they have all come to an end, but finally, its time to pick the winner!" Kwanghee cheered. "Seohyun-ah, can you reveal the votes?"

"Of course!" she chimed. "Let's see the votes!"

The crowd grew louder and louder with distinct, audible cheers for the different artists of the night. And with growing anticipation, votes continued to soar and hearts began to spin

"And the winner for the night is..." Seohyun waited expectantly, and rose with a cheer. "EXO!"

 

"Thank you for your hard work" Seohyun bowed curteously as she passed by the night's artists backstage, and continued her gesture as she met with her co-MCs. Minho and Kwanghee bowed in return and patted her on the back, while Kwanghee gave her an extra thumbs up for a job well done. She smiled in gratitude and went into the studio where Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and the SHINee members stood, as they personally congratulated their juniors, EXO.

"Seohyun-ah!" Taeyeon waved to the younger as she jogged her way to them, while bowing to the EXO members. 

"Congratulations!" Seohyun cheered enthusiastically.

"Yah! Congratulations on your triple crown!" Minho charged at them and headlocked Baekhyun and Chen under his arms. 

"Hyung!" they complained playfully.  

"Ah! ah! Hyung it's beginning to hurt!" Baekhyun whined.

"Thanks Seohyun-ah", Suho blew in her ear from behind and smiled. "You did well in MC-ing today. The segment between you and Minho hardly looked scripted. You looked sincerely baffled" he teased.

"Ah-I-Well..." Seohyun felt her face blush to an unknown shade of red, with no words to say, as Suho just laughed at her.  

 "I'm kidding", he wiped a tear out of his eye, almost dying from her unexpected reaction. "Thank you for the hard work" he suddenly spoke formally, and bowed. 

"Thank you as well" she chuckled and went along with his playful act.

"Seohyun-ah!" Hyoyeon called, "we need to leave now for a photoshoot!"

"Ah, yes unni!" Seohyun responded obediently. "Bye Suho-yah! Congratulations again!" Seohyun waved him goodbye, and bade the other EXO members individually as she moved to make her leave. She bowed lightly as she stumbled upon Kris, who returned the gesture politely. 

"Thank you for yesterday" she repeated, "did you get home safely?"

"Oh" Kris paused, "yes I did"

"That's good" she nodded lightly.

"Seohyun-ah! Come on" Hyoyeon motioned for the younger to hurry up.

"Sorry! Bye K-Kris-sshi" she bowed once more. It's so awkward calling his name. She immediately scuttled off towards her unnis, who pulled her hurriedly out of the doors of the bustling hallway.

 

"Kris hyung" Suho grabbed him by the shoulder and motioned towards their manager. "We have a radio show scheduled in an hour or so"

Krid nodded in aknowledgement and followed Suho and their manager out of the studio, and into their van. He had forgotten about their radio schedule, and how it was a special about the two of them as co-leaders. Kris sighed and wondered if he would still have time to go back to the SM building. Probably not.

"Kris hyung, manager noona said we've arrived too early so let's grab something to eat" Suho lead the way towards a hotdog stand along the street and motioned Kris to sit with him. Following the younger, he sat opposite him while murmuring a short thank you for the hotdog, and gnawed it down.

"Kris hyung" Suho stared at the elder who silently ate his hotdog and held in his sigh. "We've been together for quite some time now. As a person who's been living with you for this long, I acknowledge that you're naturally quiet, and.." he paused with a lingering silence. "You prefer being alone"

"But hyung, you're the leader of EXO-M" Suho made his point sharply and frankly. "I feel you should be more reliable and more exemplary as a leader. I heard Luhan hyung earlier today, and realized you were out till early morning. I honestly want to ask you where you've been but i'm too upset to". He cupped his face into his hands and rubbed the back of his neck - a sign Kris knew, that he was disturbed. "Hyung, why do you hide so many things from us?"

Suho finally sighed, unable to hide his anger any longer, and continued. "Hyung, what are we to you?"

Kris paused eating his hotdog and dropped it. He looked at Suho seriously, and opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by their manager.

"Kris! Suho! We have to go now!" she called while motioning them into the van.

Kris immediately got up, throwing his trash into the garbage can in a basketball kind of manner, and headed first into the van.

"What do you see us as?" Suho quietly followed his hyung, and made his way silently to the van. 

After that, there was nothing but silence.

 

I'm sorry i'm late to update! I wanted to edit this chapter before I ever post it, so I dont make the same mistake as the previous chapter. I'll try to be more prompt, and post regularly. I hope you're still there and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Also, in the first part of this chapter, the line Minho says is part of Seungri's song "Gotta Talk to U", incase you're wondering! They're doing a skit kind of scene while hosting on a music show, and they guess the continuation of Seungri's song wrong. Sorry if it was hard to get. D: