Got The Plan (12nd Episode)

The Edge Of Us

"And thank you. You got it right! Thank you, Oppa! Good job~" I patted his shoulder and he just smiled.

"I want to thank you too for giving me such memories and allowed me to know about you more. Without you and your punishment, I would never do what I did for you today. And I'm really happy because I got the chance to do that, with you and for you."

***

Hae Jin's POV

"Minho-ssi said such a beautiful words to you..."

"It was the first time! And really, I was so surprised because I didn't think he could say such a romantic words to me."

"Did he really done the punishment right or did you just want to go home faster at that time?"

"No, I really like raw fish, Kimchi fried rice, and black noodles."

"How do you feel, the first time going to a supermarket with your husband?"

"I always told Young Mi that I want to go to eat the street food since I was in middle school. Of course it feels nice because finally I did it at least once in my lifetime. But it even feels nicer because I did that with Oppa."

***

Minho's POV

"You said a romantic words to her..."

I blushed shyly and nodded my head. "I really meant it. I didn't say that just to make her happy nor just for the variety show's sake. But I really meant it because I'm happy with her. I really think we got closer little by little."

"How do you feel about the street foods?"

"It was really delicious," I said. "But at that time, I heard an ahjumma said that I'm handsome. Somehow I felt really proud. Not because that ahjumma said I'm handsome, but it was more likely because someone said that in front of my wife too. I want to show off to her, tell her that I'm handsome enough and people like me too. I want to make her proud, actually. But well, the black noodles was delicious too." I laughed.

"What do you feel, seeing your journey with her?"

"Looking back again, now I think I regret it all. I.. I didn't try to know her more, and we were really awkward. Many people said we've married but it feels like we're still a stranger to each other. I regret it all. I should've approached her first at the first time and built a happy family. As the time pass by, I realize that we've really married and I have another person to take care of. I have another responsibility and when the time comes, I'll have another responsibilities as a parents."

"Are you ready to have kids?"

I burst into laughter. "I didn't mean that thing, but when the time comes, I have to be ready, right? I want to enjoy a life as a young husband first. And SHINee still have quite tight schedules, by the way."

***

I waited in the cafe, took a sip of Americano Latte, and kept waiting for her.

She said there was a traffic jam so she'll be late.

Waiting for her for about 10 minutes feels like I've waited for years.

Then at the moment I saw her walking to the cafe, coming in and approaching me with a bright smile.

"Why?" I asked her as I let her sat down first.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"I got my driving license!" She excitedly gave me her ID.

"Jinjja?!" I took it from her and looked at her ID's picture deeply. "Pfft. Why do you make such face?"

"It's not such face! I wasn't ready when the photographer took the picture. Well, I got the license anyway."

"But I still can't believe it, though."

"Oppa, how can you not believe in me? I got the ID and I swear I didn't pass the test just because I'm SHINee Minho's wife."

"You're 2 years old younger than me, but you got the license only 1 year after me. I got the license last year."

"Well, I know if you still can't accept it. But it doesn't matter, I'm gonna take you to travel the world!" She said happily.

"Choi Hae Jin, you need an airplane and the other vehicles to travel the world."

"Oppa, can't you just say yes and leave me alone for once?" She was so irritated.

And I just laughed.

There was a long silence and I saw her felt uncomfortable slightly.

A little bit uncomfortable, I think. But I don't know why. I barely saw the difference on her face and through her gestures.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I don't really know...," she said slowly and looked at my eyes. Then she looked down again. "I'm still nervous because I drove for the first time. Actually I'm afraid if I did bump into another car."

I smiled slowly and shook my head. "Don't be too afraid. Just relax. Next time I'm gonna sit beside you, okay? Don't drive alone."

She nodded her head and took a sip of my Americano Latte.

"Oh, Oppa...," she called me. "I was thinking about having a double date.... With Jonghyun Oppa and Young Mi."

"Double date? Jonghyun hyung? Young Mi-ssi?"

"Yeah. Don't you think it would be great?"

"Hmm. Okay. I'll ask Jonghyun hyung later," I said. "But we better not to tell them that we're having a double date. I mean, don't tell Young Mi that we'll invite Jonghyun hyung and I won't tell him too."

She nodded in excitement.

"Oh, Hae Jinnie!"

"Hmm?"

"Tomorrow... Is my mom's birthday!"

"Yah, don't tell me you just remembered it now?"

I gulped hardly.

"Yah, what kind of sons are you? You should remember your mom's birthday~" She told me like a real mom.

"Arraseo, arraseo." I answered. "I want to ask you for some help..."

"What is it?"

"Teach me... How to make a cake..."

In an instant, I heard she laughed in disbelief.

Seriously, what's wrong with her?

"Seriously?!"

***Flashback***

Hae Jin's POV

I still got 30 minutes before I meet Minho in the cafe. I drove slowly and stopped right whenever there's a red light.

"I think I'm not that bad, right?" I talked to the camera alone.

There's no cameraman here. They followed me with their own car. And I drove the car alone. I just got the license and I'm totally happy right now.

Luckily I didn't see many cars around me so I could drive freely and I know as long as I pay attention to the road, I won't bump to another cars.

And I was enjoying SHINee's Replay when suddenly I saw someone familiar walking on the road.

That person is the ahjussi that I met on the supermarket.

I stopped the car and approached him.

"Ahjussi, excuse me..." I tapped his shoulder.

He looked really surprised, and then he ran in seconds.

"Ahjussi! Wait!" I grabbed his hands and panted. "Could you please turn of the camera for a while? Can we stop filming for a moment?"

The cameraman looked confused but still do what I begged for. Then I looked at the ahjussi once again.

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"Who are you? Who is he?" He turned the question back to me as he pointed at the cameraman too.

"We're actually in the middle of film-"

"Who are you? Why do I feel really familiar with you?" I cut the cameraman's words.

"Y-Y-You are Hae Jin, right? Choi Hae Jin, right? Y-You're Choi Minho's wife, right?"

I didn't answer him. I didn't know what to say.

How could he know my identity... I mean,....

"Yeah. That's right. You're really her!" He said.

"You're Minho's fan, aren't you?" I asked him.

"You better not say hello to me again next time when we bump to each other. You should avoid me, yeah you should." He said then left me alone.

 


Hey. Guess I won't be able to update for about 5 days? or maybe 1 week. Please bare with meTT_TT

Please give comments, subscribe, upvote^^ I really appreciate it<3