Her

Parallel Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘I have decided against the blue one’ Bom typed out on her phone, then she decided that she was going a bit overboard on the whole texting thing and decided to just surprise him. The one that she had actually bought (thanks to Jiyong's credit card) was black and draped in so many layers that it weighed probably half as much as she did. It was strapless and made of silk-chiffon. Jiyong and Minji had quite literally squealed when she put it on. She had almost put it back and gone back to the blue one, since this one far exceeded her allotted budget, but Jiyong had slapped her hand and he payed the difference.

"I'm so damn excited for you," Jiyong gushed. "Oh, god you have to let us take pictures. I just want to put him inside me. Not in a weird way. Like I want to eat him. Okay that's weird. But still." Bom and Minji just kind of looked at Jiyong, who shrugged as if he had said nothing.

"Okay," Minji said. "Go get changed."

"Yea..." Bom retreated back into the changing room. In a few minutes she was back in her regular person clothes.

.::.

That night, she was alone at work with Daesung again. This kid was cute and sometimes he was funny in an awkward, gangly way. But sometimes he was downright obnoxious. Like when he called her Baby in front of the customers. She would glare at him, but it just seemed so out of place coming from his lopsided mouth that she had to laugh, making him think she thought it was cute. It wasn't, but she decided she would let him know when it stopped being funny. Her mood lightened, though, when she got a text from Seunghyun.

So I meant to ask you...

-Seunghyun

What?

-Bom

That Jiyong guy. Who is he?

-Seunghyun

I was wondering when you would ask.

He's a friend. And a fruit.

-Bom

Like... gay?

-Seunghyun

Yup. Don't tell him I told you, though.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter