Her

Parallel Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom waved Daesung out of the back door, a tiny girl with orange and black hair hanging on his arm. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do," she smiled. Daesung looked at her, a grin on his face as he opened his ty car door for the girl. She turned back to the couple, the only ones in the bar. They didn't need anything, so she amused herself with a Rubix cube. When she had the red side pretty much figured out, the couple got up and left. She looked at the clock. Just past eight on a Monday night. No one else was gonna come in, so she picked up a rag and began wiping down the bar. She tied up the garbage bag and took it out back. For some reason, the dumpster was missing. Bom frowned and went around the block. She snuck around behind the little pizza shop and flipped open the lid trying not to make much noise; people really didn't like it when you used their dumpster.

Bom turned when she saw someone pass by. He seemed really out of place, in his suit and tie. She tossed the bag in and straightened her shorts, then started walking back to the bar when she heard yelling. She turned around and followed the noise, coming from the opposite direction as the bar. She rounded a corner just in time to see a man holding the man-in-suit's arms behind his back and a white cloth over his mouth. She stifled a gasp with the back of her hand and stood frozen for a while, watching the man throw the man-in-suit into a truck and drive off. She couldn't move as she processed what she just saw. And then she was running as fast as she could towards the bar. She slammed into the building and locked the front door, closing the blinds. She sat down behind the bar and pulled her knees to her chest, her hands shaking as she reached for her phone. Her fingers found Seunghyun's contact number, but she hesitated before calling it. She called Jiyong instead, but got answering machine. Same with Minji and Dara. She considered calling Seungri or Daesung, but finally decided on Seunghyun.

When she got to his apartment, she couldn't unlock the door. She nearly fell over trying to get the key, her knees were shaking so bad, and her shaking fingers made her miss the key hole every time. She was about to just sit and wait for him until he came home when she finally managed to get the key to work. When she got inside, she couldn't sit still. Her muscles were quivering and her back aching. So she got up and took a shower. His bathroom was fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter