Her

Parallel Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom narrowed her eyes and looked at the four people currently sitting on her couch, all trying to 'act natural' and failing. On the far right was Jiyong, his tattooed arms constantly moving as if he couldn't remember what he usually did with them when he was being natural, not just acting. Next to him was Minji with her purple hair covering half of her face and her head tilted down, yet looking at the ceiling. And then there was brunette Dara with her thick-rimmed glasses and perpetually messy bun, sitting on her boyfriend Seungri, who always had a cigarette clutched between his fingers. He was trying and failing to get his lighter to catch, but successfully avoiding Bom's eyes.

"You guys were watching me," she said.

"Uuuugh," Jiyong burst, "you roll up in this y car and you expect us not to watch?"

"It's like one in the morning. Ugh, it's two. Don't you guys have something better to do?"

"It was this or make me watch them all have eye- with Song Joongki," Seungri said, gesturing at the TV. Five Sense Of Eros was on, paused on Song Joongki. Bom loved that movie.

 

"Just because he's my other boyfriend doesn't mean you can be all jealous and stuff," Dara said, taking the lighter out of his hands and lighting his cigarette on the first try. Jiyong reached back and cracked the window they'd been looking out of.

"That's not important, though," Minji said. "What is important is that fancy car you just pulled up in. Who was driving?" Bom couldn't help but smile a bit. She pushed some hair behind her ear and sat down in her big, comfy chair.

 

"Seunghyun," she said. By now they all knew who Seunghyun was was, but Jiyong leaned forward, a grin plastered on his face.

 

"Dish," he said excitedly.

 

"There's nothing to dish about," Bom shrugged. "I'm dressed like a hooker and he offered me a ride so I didn't freeze my off on the ride home."

 

"Don't make nothing out of something," Dara said.

 

"If anything, I'm making something out of nothing," Bom scoffed.

"Will you just give them something so we can get on with the damn movie?" Seungri said.

"Oh, don't mind him, he's just mad because we haven't seen Shin Sekyung's scene yet." Dara played with his hair.

"You guys have Song Joongki and I have Shin Sekyung-"

"Who, ironically," Jiyong added, totally off topic, "are dating now."

"We know," Minji said bitterly. "My life is over now." She sniffed dramatically and turned back to Bom. "But really. Give us something."

Bom groaned and shrugged. "I dunno... He killed a fly today? It was kinda cool-"

"Bom," Minji said, looking at her like she was being just absolutely ridiculous.

"If you're not gonna take this seriously-" Jiyong started.

"I'm not not taking it seriously-"

"Ssssh," Seungri hushed them and turned back on the movie.

"I know how I feel about Sujung" Song Joongki said, batting his eyelashes. A chorus of sighs and giggles rose from the girls. Bom bit her lip. Song Joongki was just... so pretty.

.::.

"So..." Seunghyun said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter