Him

Parallel Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun held the bag of pastries in his teeth as he fumbled with his keys, trying to get the door open. It swung open without him doing anything, Bom standing there waiting. She looked a lot less pale than she was in the morning, her red hair was a mess, and she was wearing one of Seunghyun's shirts with her belt around her waist, making it look like a dress. Seunghyun took the bag out of his teeth, closing the door behind him.

"Clever," he raised an eyebrow, watching as Bom dug through the bag of pastries.

"You don't mind, do you?" she looked up, full of a croissant.

"Take it. I've got many," Seunghyun smiled, going into the kitchen to make himself coffee. Bom followed him, watching in silence. His mind was in the clouds, thinking about how Bom had seen him. He could only wonder how stupid he had been for not checking for witnesses first. Even if he had seen her, what would he have done? He wouldn't have the heart to kill her, no matter how much he hated to admit it. He knew he had gotten off easy that time.

"What's buggin ya?" Seunghyun looked up from the mug of coffee in his hand, looking at Bom sitting on top of his counter with her legs crossed and another pastry in her hand.

"Nothing, just thinking about what you saw," Seunghyun shrugged.

"Don't be worried," Bom smiled, "It's the city, things happen, right? I'm just glad it wasn't me."

You wouldn't have to worry about that, Seunghyun thought to himself.

"Did you call your friend back?" he asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah, Dara said she would come and get me in an hour. By her, I mean the whole lot of them," Bom giggled.

"The entire herd?" Seunghyun frowned.

"Most of them, probably."

"Great," he smirked, taking the last pastry out of the paper bag, "Let the interrogation begin."

Bom hopped down from the counter, throwing out the empty bag. She leaned against the counter, next Seunghyun. She was a little closer to him than he was used to, but he didn't mind.

"I'm sorry I passed out drunk on your bed last night," she bumped him with her hip.

"You didn't make it to the bed, actually. You passed out on the couch. I had to carry you to the bed," Seunghyun bumped her back.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry. I didn't break your back, did I?" Bom blushed.

"Please, give me some credit, Ms. Park. I bench press you without breaking a sweat," Seunghyun laughed, sliding his arm around her waist.

"Oh, so now you're trying to impress me?" Bom grinned, putting her own arm around his neck and pulling herself up to give him a peck on the lips. "It worked."

The two of them stood like that for a minute, each trying to think of something new to say. Bom leaned in, brushing her lips against Seunghyun's. He pulled her in, pressing his forehead against hers. The moment was interrupted by a series

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter