Code 2

Cracking Your Code

Special thanks to Jazreel11 for subscribing to this story. Thanks so much. 

Okay . Continue to chapter 2

|
|


MINAH'S POV :


I walked quickly to the food room, with the moron following along. 
I should really give up those feelings man. Kyungsoo probably only treats me as a little sister. But why... Why does my heart still hurts.. I had a crush on him since that day... Ever since we've met. It seems like everything fell apart.


"Minah! Earth to Minah!"

"Huh?" I glanced and saw SooHyun, my best friend. 

"SooHyun!" I hugged her.

"What's wrong Minah?" She asked as we went and got sandwiches. 

"Nothing... Just the boring old stupid crush on that guy.." I mumbled.

"Awe c'mon cheer up. You'll find someone else soon okie?" She pat my head.

"So what's with you and happy virus huh?" I smirked.

"N-nothing.... Just typical work." She sighed.

 

"Yah!" I yelled when someone from the back tugged my hair.

"Minahh." Sehun whined.

"Oh my god. What do you want." I said.

"Can we discuss our tactic soon? Ello." He asked.

"Okay. After um. Shooting." I mumbled and grabbed SooHyun's arm.
SooHyun was hesitating but followed me. You bet that you'll ask you a million of questions.

We went out of the room and head to the shooting guns room.

"Is it just me or.." She grinned.

"Yah! He's just a playboy okay." I rolled my eyes.

"He's hot alright. But my Chanyeol is the best. End of story." She grinned and we both giggled.

 

 


SEHUN'S POV :

"Yo sup man." A deep voice said.

"Sup Hyung." I saw Chanyeol.

"Let's go practice?" He asked and I nodded, going off to the shooting room.

"Holy man. SooHyun and her friend are hot... As ." He grinned as we arrived. 

". Don't look at Minah." I glared at him, but like every boy is looking at her so. 

"Chill bro. My eyes is only for Soohyun babe." He walked up to her. 


"Hey SooHyun." As he put his arms around her waist.

"Woah!" Her face blushed red. 

They walked away and leaves me with Minah.

"Yo ya wanna one on one?" He looked at the guns aiming at the figures.

"Hmpf. Sure why not." She smirked with triumph.

The game went on and on. Until she accidentally slipped on the slippery floor. 

"Heh. You okay?" I asked when she was on top on me. 

She looked away.

"T-thanks..." She mumbled, with her crop shirt and long sleeves. 

I smirked and leaned up, facing her. Face to face.

"W-what?" Her face blushed, holding her hands up to her face.

"You're so ing y you know." 

"Psh. Typical pick up lines huh." She rolled her eyes.

The door opened and Kyungsoo came in. Minah immediately got up and went to get water. 

Aisheesh does she really love that guy?

"Hey Minah." He walked over and ruffled her hair.

"Hi..." She mumbled and slowly walked away from him. As if she was going to cry any moment.

"Minah let's go to our room and discuss our plan for tonight." I walked up to her and her out.


'Sorry Minah..' Kyungsoo in thought.

 

 

 

MINAH'S POV :


The pain... After seeing him with her.. Why should I be sad? Isn't that what best for him? Shouldn't I be happy for him.. Like a 'little sister'?

No sooner later, one drop of tear rolled down my face.
Sehun saw me and spun me around.

"Yah you alright?" He wiped the tears.

"....N-Ne..." She began sobbing.

He carried me bridal style to our room and I continued to sob in his shoulders, embracing me.

"S-sorry for getting your s-shirt wet." I mumbled.

He slowly dropped me to the bed and continued to hug me.

"Just cry." He looked away. "As much as you want." 

I put my arms around his neck and dose off to the galaxy with him patting my head. Hours went and he nudged me.

"Minah... We should prepare for our mission. OC02 is on their move." Sehun nudged and whispered. 

"Hm... Yeah... Thanks for earlier." I smiled weakly at him.

"You look like a chick. Your eyes are puffed up." He grinned.

I ran to the bathroom mirror and screamed.

"W-what?!" Sehun ran to the bathroom.

"M-my face is so puffed up." I whined. 

"Aisheesh. You scared me for a second. Just use concealer or something." He ruffled his hair.

"I-I don't want any.. And it's not like I have any." I looked down.

"I have concealer." 

"Haha. A boy have concealer?! Oh my god I'm dying." I laughed.

"Heh. You finally laughed. What are you waiting for? Hurry up before the enemy unit leaves." He looked at me.

"Okay okay." As he went out and I dressed into my black & white agent wear.

"Let's go." As I walked out of the bathroom door. "Sehun?!" I looked around the dorm for him. Where is he? Instead I found him in my room.

"Um.." Kyungsoo looked down.

"If you're here about earlier... I'm fine. You and YuRa look together so yeah.." I glanced at him, fiddling with my fingers. 
He grabbed me for a hug.

"O-oppa..." I froze.

"I'm sorry Minah.... Sorry that I treat like you a little sister. Sorry... I'm very sorry that I hurt you..." He held me close.

I don't know why but I wasn't sad or angry. 

"Thanks for taking care of me these years.. I hope that you would still.. As a brother.." I smiled at him wholeheartedly.

"Thanks Minah.. I love you as a sister.." He smiled brightly.

Seeing him just made me happy. 

The door clanked and Sehun walked in. 

"Minah ah!" He yelled but paused . "W-w-what is he doing here in our dorm?" He pointed at Kyungsoo, embracing me. 

 

 


•••••••yo sup man. XD Luhan style lol. Sorry for late update. It's been 1-2 days since I updated? XD I like to update fast. FINALLY ITS SUMMER BREAK. But I have to go to test prep so I'll be kinda busy. But test prep doesn't start until 1-2 weeks from now AND SCHOOL's IS ENDING TOMORROW YAY. One month of test prep. One month of free time YESHH. •••••••okay enough of my life xD ~~~ enjoy muah. Lulu will appear in 1-2 chapters later after this . Like next chapter or chapter 4.. LOVE YOUU . SUBCRIBEE. UPVOTE .


•Thank you so much Jazreel11 for subscribing• THANKSS I LOVE YOU LoL. I feel very happy when people subscribe .