Code 4

Cracking Your Code

Luhan's POV :

 

Aisheesh where's umma? I need to ask her about guests from JKP agents company. What's exactly wrong with the terrorists. I spotted a white dress and figured that it was my mom.

"Umma!" I yelled, also spotting 5 people around her.


She turned around, letting me catch a glimpse of a very familiar girl. dropped and I realized who it was and smirked.

"Well, isn't it a coincidence that we meet here huh?" I smirked.

"I don't think that I know you." She remained her calm face. 

"Oh really?" My eyebrows raised as a boy shot lasers eyes at me.

"Well, I'll go greet the other families. Enjoy your night Minah, SooHyun, Sehun, Chanyeol, and General Lee." As umma bowed and walked away.

"Tch." Minah started to walk away, avoiding me.

I caught up to her and slid my arms into hers.

"What do you want?" As she rejected my arm.

"Doing something for me, as apology for ruining my shirt." I snorted.

"Psh." She flipped her hair and went to the drinks counter. 

I ruffled my hair and pull it back, following her. 


"Oh my god!" She facepalm herself as I sat next to her, sipping on the juice.

"What?" I blinked innocently.

"Do you have to follow me?" She looked at me.

"It was your fau-" I started to say.

"No no no. First of all, you weren't paying attention. Second of all, I wasn't paying attention. Third of all, you were fooling around in the mall like an idiot. Fourth of all, why don't you go away and dance or something. Just don't talk to me." She glared at me.

"How dare you talk back to me. Do you even who I am? Prince LuHan of South Korea." I glared back at her. 

"Continue. That's it?" She pretend to yawn.

"Aisheesh are you a moron or something." I snapped. Who the hell she think she is. Talking back to me.

"Apologize." I glared at her, fuming in anger.

"Dude dream on would you." She snorted.

"Y-you-" I started to say, but someone from the back bumped into me, causing me to spill the drink from my hands onto..,.

 

 

MINAH'S POV :

 

What the . Just what the . The sticky juice got on my top. I'm telling you. I'm a clean person who is clean clean clean. 

". What the ." I started to slap him but was stopped.

"Minah. Let's just go." As someone pulled my hand.

"S-sehun!" I followed him to the restroom. 

"Y-yah!" Luhan the moron screamed behind me.

 

"Minah you alright?" Sehun bend down and started wiping my face.

"Hmm... I could do it myself." I tried to take the napkin away from him.

"No, I'll do it." As he leaned closer and my heart started to beat rapidly.

"Is it just my heart or..." He smirked and I quickly put my index finger on his lips, not wanting to hear the rest.

"Heh." He my finger and swirled it with his tongue. 

"S-sehun what are you doing?" My face blushed.

"What am I doing huh?" He continued to wipe the neck, staring into my eyes.

I put my hands on my face, embarrassed. 

"Ono. Don't cover your beautiful face." He smiled and removed my hands. 

I pouted and he lifted me up and carried me to the car. None of us had any idea that someone was looking at us.

"Yah pabo put me down." I poked his muscular shoulders.

He ignored me and opened the car door with one hand and holding me with his other arm. 

"You sure work out." I stared at his arms.

"Heh. You noticed?" He picked me up and sat next to me in the car. His eyes stared intensely into mines.

"S-stop staring at me like that." I blushed.

He suddenly leaned and hushed into my ears. 

"I. Like. You." He murmured in my ears, having a ticklish feeling.

"W-what?" I looked at him in surprise.

"Want me to say it again? I like.." He whispered and brushed my lips against him. "You." 

His lips were perfect for mines.. As he started pressing harder on my lips.

"S-sehun.." My hands skim through his hair, pulling him closer. I couldn't get enough of this feeling. 

"Minah..." He said in a y voice and put his arms around my waist. 

"S-sehun.. Not now.." I let go of his grasp. 

"Awe." He pouted and I squeezed his cheeks.

"You can do it with any other girl." I teased.

"Yah I may look like a handsome cutie pie but I kept my ity for the perfect one that comes to my life... which is you.." His eyes looked into mines.

"Cutie pie." I peak a quick kiss on his cheek and he squealed.

"Oh my gawd. Minah just kissed me." He pretended to faint.

"Aigoo. Let's hurry up and go back to the dorm. The juice is sticky." I whined.

"Okay Minah." He smiled brightly and started driving. 

 

 

 

Luhan's POV: 

My heart hurt a bit when I see her with that guy... Aisheesh.. I ruffled my hair and a girl came up. 

"Hey." A stranger came up, trying to seduce me.

" off." I stormed back to my room. Why the hell am I angry for no reason. 

 

 

 

 


•sowwie for short chapter update. I promise tht the story will be more intense and interesting as I update and you guys read more. I update one chapter like every 2-3 days. Yeah owo anyways thanks for all the people who subscribe. Yes I love you all muah :) 

Readers don't be silent xoxo. 

Comment. Subscribe. Would very appreciate if you upvote this story. Thank you so much ✌️✌️