Code 10

Cracking Your Code

•NEXT DAY•

 

SEHUNS POV :


"Babe.." I nudged Minah, while placing myself next to her in the bed. 


"Mhm..." She snored.


"Wake up." I started to tickle her.

"Sehunnn..." She whined and snuggled in my scent.

"Let's go out today arasso?" I smiled.

"Chincha?" Her eyes were fully opened and grinned at me.

"Ne. Muah." I kiss her forehead. 

"I also want to sleep more..." She pouted. 

"I'll sleep with you okay." I smiled and placed my arms over her waist. 

"Just kidding." She grinned and got up. 

"Meanie." I tickled her waist and she giggled and ran to the bathroom, locking the door.

"Yah! Let me in!" I yelled, chasing after her.

"In 15 minutes!" She yelled back and I chuckled. 

"I'll be waiting babe!" I grinned and played with my phone until she got out.

She was beautiful. The most beautiful person in the world. Can I just be Do Min Joon and stop time right now.

"I look weird don't I with makeup and this cutesy dress." She started to walk back to the bathroom but I held her back.

"Ani... You're too beautiful." I held her waist as she blushed madly. 

She hid her blushing face in my shoulders and I giggled. 

"Pabo." She mumbled as I knelt down and reached for her chin. 

I put my arms around her waist and left a hickey on her neck.

"Waeyo?" She stared in confused.

"To mark you that you're mines." I grinned. 

She hugged me and I hugged back.

"I'll be back in 1 minute. Gotta change for our date." I peak her forehead and headed out her door and ran to mines and changed.

 

 

MINAHS' POV :

 

Sehun came back with white shirt with an Abercombie checkered cardigan and jeans. 

I blushed immediately. He was too handsome. 

"How do I look?" He asked cheekly.

"Bad." I giggled.

"Wah." He pouted.

"Just kidding you look very handsome pabo." I reached for his neck and hugged him. 

"You too babe. Now let's not wake up Luhan and go have fun won't we?" He snuggled in my arms.

"And the enemy?" I asked worriedly.

"I put a transportation ward here so we can be here anytime if anyone steps here within 5 yards." He grinned.

"Smarty pants." I flicked his forehead and he giggled, with his hands on my waist and head out.


Not did we know that he was listening to us the whole time and his chest hurt. 

 

"Where are we going?" I asked and smiled brightly. 

"You'll see." He held my hand and we walked. We stop in front of a normal store and I was confused.

"Hm?" As he used a black cloth and blind my eyesight .

"We're almost there. It's a surprise." His grasp tightened and slowly walked me to the secret place. 


-

 

"Woah. This is so cool." The blindfold was removed and my eyes sparkled at the sight of astronomy.

"You said that you love stars and the galaxy. So I brought you to this planetarium, the biggest and most best here in Seoul." He grinned widely.

"You know me too well." My heart fluttered full of happiness and glazed at the screen panels.


Not knowing that Sehun was staring at me the whole time, smiling whole heartedly.

"Waeyo?" I shifted my head in his direction and found myself face to face him. 

"You're just beautiful like the galaxy, but more beautiful." His gaze deepened and pierce through my heart. He leaned in closer and kissed me softly on my lips. 

"S-sehun.." He pulled me closer and my hands reached his neck

"Minah..." He nibbled on my ear and chuckled.

"Muah." I held him tight and he carried me out of the planetarium to a beautiful garden.

"There's a garden here?" The shades of red pink green enlightened my sight.

"Yup. I always want to go here with my loved one." He squeezed my cheeks.

"Hehe." As we took a scroll down the garden.

"Here." Sehun handed me a beautiful rose.

"Thank you Sehunnie!" I smiled and smelled it.

"Chu. Sweet Memory." He peak a kiss on my cheek.

"Love you desu~" I smiled like Su in the anime I watched called Shugo Chara.

"Desu?" He was confused.

"Hehe." I ruffled his hair and he started pointing me on the sides.

"Yah! It tickles!" I started giggling.

 

*beep beep* 

 

"Huh?" 


"It's Luhan." Sehun stated after getting ready to transport.


In a flash, we were back with Luhan and Chaerin's mouths gaping at us.


"Uhm ah........ Hi?" I stumbled on my words.

"Where the hell you got in and why you're here?" Chaerin snapped at me.

"They live here with me since they're staying at Korea and we work at the same company and yeah. Long story." Luhan quickly lied.

"Oh sorry for misunderstanding." Chaerin bought the lie, but still had some confusions.

 

"Minah and I'll go to our rooms while you two enjoy your home hangout?" As we both tiptoed to Sehun's room. 

 

 

 

Luhan's POV :

 

"YAH!" I screamed. Hell noh I'm not gonna be stuck with this girl.


"Luhan Oppa. Should we go on a date?" Chaerin asked with a bright smile.


"No... I'm busy... Hah..." I replied with a fake smile. 


"O-oh..." She looked down.


"S-sorry.." I mumbled.


"What about the Spring Prom?" She smiled again, looking up.


"I'm not sure about who to go with yet." My hands skim through my hair.


"Arasso hope that I'll be the one." She hoped, saying goodbye and her butler was downstairs.
"Love you!" She yelled before entering the car.

"Yeah yeah.." I walked towards my room, and heard sweet giggling and talking in Sehun's room.

 

Isn't he such a lucky guy.. To have a perfect beautiful both in and out girl like her?... It hurts too much.., Why can't it be us.....

 

 

 

 

 


•LULU DUNT BE SAD. DUNT BE. Okay now I seriously don't know which couple should I end up with. Next chapter spoiler : intense. Sadness. Mad. Okay lol. 

So comment down below in the comment section which couple should be shipped in the end. 

Minah + Sehun = MIHUN
Minah + Luhan = MIHAN


Thanks for reading ~ muah. Muah muah. Sorry for the last crappy chapter. Was rushing sowwie ~ will edit the last chapter (code 9) soon. Love you muah. Yes I just did. I included SHUGO CHARAA! Yup I watch anime. And obsess with KPOP too. My summer vacation is like literally ruined due to the test prep. BUT I'LL STILL UPDATE LIKE :) YAY. Muah . Love you readers ~~


Subscribe • Comment • I love comments. They encourage me to write more often. Also don't forget to comment MIHUN OR MIHAN couple to ship.• upvote?• thankss ~>>Author XOexoOX Nim <<~