Code 13

Cracking Your Code

"Emergency. Code Blue Code Blue Room 102. I repeat Code Blue Code Blue Emergency." The hospital's loud speaker barred out.

 

 

"Sehun.. Sehun please be alright." Minah cried, running with the doctors to the emergency room to remove the bullet and cover him up.

 

"Madam please be at ease. We are currently moving him to the emergency room and possibly do surgery on him. So please wait outside and let us do our work." The head doctor of the team said and without further ado, they disappeared in a blink of eye. 

 

"Minah!" She heard voices following her, and she turned around to see General Lee and Kyungsoo running to her, calling out her name.

 

"Are you okay?" Kyungsoo sat down besides her and tried comforted her.

 

"Sehun... His life is in real danger ... Will he die?" Minah sobbed in his arms.

 

"It's okay. I'm sure that he'll survive this. It's only a shot right? Many of our agents experienced that and most of them survived but some of them.." Kyungsoo paused.

 

"S-some of t-them what?" Fear creep up to her again and it began to haunt her again.

 

"Uhm I'm not sure if I say this." He glanced away. 

 

"B-but!" Minah started to say.

 

"Since we're out of the headquarters at the moment, I'll just call you Minah and you Kyungsoo." General Lee announced, but they were in silent, worrying about Sehun.

 

"Seems like I'm not welcome here." He laughed softly to himself.

 

"N-no.. I mean it's okay." Minah shook her head swiftly but still remain a stiff expression.

 

"Well so recently, this secret is kind of a top secret to only us, the top well trained agents. The enemy created a new machine gun that could kill anyone in a few minutes. It's aftermath effects we are not sure of but we can conclude that we must eliminate it immediately and it seems like Sehun seem to be one of the first victims of their gun test." General Lee explained.

 

"W-what? So you're saying that Sehun.." She paused. "T-that h-he can't wake up.. Forever?" The last words she said herself stabbed her heart. 

 

"M-Minah let's not think too negatively now." Kyungsoo tried to relieve her but didn't know the aftermaths himself and feared that it's very bad.

 

"H-he said that he'll never leave me. He said that he'll never leave me alone. He said that he loves me. He said that he'll protect me, no matter what happens. But he doesn't deserve to die, protecting.." Minah choked up in her words and couldn't continue.

 

"What exactly happened?" General Lee asked, broken hearted to see her painful. 

 

 

 

【Flashback】

 

 

 

Minah heard a huge thump that shook some of the cups in the kitchen corridor and ran to Sehun's room. Luhan came out of her room and quickly followed her, afraid that something serious happened. And boy was he correct.

Minah bam the door open and saw the balcony door open and a girl figure jumped out, only to transport. Luhan looked at the ground and saw Sehun in blood, a hole shot through his chest.

 

"Sehun!" Minah ran over to him, as flows of tears rush down her cheeks.

 

"Sehun! Are you okay?!" Luhan reached his phone out and quickly dial the ambulance.

 

"G-guess t-t-that m-my l-life is e-ending h-huh.." He cough off blood and Minah cried even harder. 

 

"S-sehun sehun please don't say those words." Minah cried and held Sehun tightly in her arms.

 

"D-don't be sad..S-smile f-for m-m-me w-would y-you?" Sehun gave her a faint smile, he slowly reach for her and gave her a gentle kiss on her lips.

 

"P-please don't.." Minah held him tighter, thinking of all the fears.

 

"Get your act together, the ambulance is almost here." Luhan sped over to him and held him, not knowing that tears were b at the edges of his eyelids.

 

"I-I k-k-now that I-won't make i-it.." He softly chuckled, finding difficult to breath.

 

"Pabo! Don't say things like that." As the door bell rang and Minah ran fastly to the door, leaving Luhan and Sehun alone saying his last words.

 

The ambulance put Sehun on the bed and gave him the supply of oxygen.

 

"S-s-saranghae.. M-Mi-nah.." As his vision got blurry.

 

"I love you Sehun." Minah bit back her cries, not wanting to worry him.

 

"S-Sayonara..." Sehun's eyes flickered and smiled for the last time before seeing her ever again. Minah sobbed quietly, couldn't comprehend what's happening and reality hit her.

 

【Flashback End】

 

 

As Minah recalled the last few moments of her memories, she wished that she can rewind time.

She continued to sob, not caring if people is staring at her weirdly and some of the patients look at her sadness and pity.- the thing that she doesn't need most at the moment but comfort. 

 

 

"Miss Minah? May I ask you who are you to Mr Oh Sehun?" The head doctor asked, interrupting Minah's thoughts and glanced at her.

 

"I'm... his girlfriend." Minah didn't hesitate to say. 

 

"Sorry but we need a close relative." The doctor apologized.

 

"I'm Sehun's hyung. Oh Kyungsoo." And the doctor nodded, asking them to follow him.

 

 

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

 

 

Minah bit on her teeth, anticipating the results, with every step she took and they entered his office.

 

The doctor bowed and had his head down. 

 

Minah feared the worst and the doctor spoke.

 

"I'm very sorry for your precious lost. As you know, Mr Oh's condition was very bad, no, it was very terrible. He was shot by a very high tech machine gun and it was right in his chest, therefore it was a lot pain and it damaged some parts of his chest and the heart. It was too hard to him to survive and breath. W-we tried our best but the results weren't so good. The results were very bad and it will leave a huge impact on your hearts." The doctor paused.

 

'*Please don't say those three words. Please don't.*'

 

The doctor took a huge inhale before saying his last sentence that will leave a huge scar on Minah.

 

"M-Mr Oh is dead. I'm very sorry. I will apologize on the behalf on the hospital. I'm very very sorry for your love one not to be in this world anymore." He continuously bowed.

 

 

Minah's eyes widen and she shook her head furiously and dash out the room, only to landed in the hallways. 

 

"N-no. This is a nightmare.. Sehun.. Sehun he can't be dead. He can't be.. He can't... Sehun.." Minah was in a state of fear and sadness. 

 

"*Why can't I protect anyone? Why am I so weak? Why can't I be strong? Why can't I protect the ones I love? First my omma, appa, and now Sehun.. Just how terrible and painful is my life. What did I do in my past life to deserve all of this?*"

 

 

As Minah cried her heart out in pain, facing the cruel reality, the murderer behind the scenes smirk as her plan was doing excellent. The terror has just begun. 

 

 

 

—【Playlist : All of Me by John Legend🌹】(The pain Minah feels) 

 

'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you'

 

…………………………………………….

 

 

 

💬Cries my heart out. I'm like crying right now writing the scene of the hospital drama. I have a weakness for those scenes and always cry, which I am now. You guys probably didn't expect this huh :( So sad for Sehun and Minah. But the next few chapters will focus more on action and drama. Yes Minah will be getting revenge, and it will change her a bit. (Maybe) .

 

 

—Sayonara - good bye (farewell) in Japanese

—Saranghae - I love you (in Korean)

—Hyung - Big brother (in Korean) 

 

 

 

【:See you guys soon. Will update more this week. If I have time :) Test prep is ending soon yay. Thank you so much for the 21 subbies and 5 up votes. Saranghae. *Throws Love To You xD*  :】