Code 11

Cracking Your Code

Narrator's POV :

 


As Minah and Sehun walked into school, going off separately with Luhan, not to created more of a fuss, they heard murmurs and whispers of their fellow classmates and students .


'Really? Ugh she's such a ' 

'Its impossible!'

'They're just mere best friends duh'

'But still, the kingka and those new transfer students are living together for whatsoever reason!' 

 

Minah exchanged weird glances to them but the students just whisper away and became unaware of their surroundings, not aware that the person most unexpected was in front of them.

 

"Who told you all this crap?" Luhan banged the locker next to the boy's face, making him scare as the girl's face turned away, looking away in embarrassment.

"Uhm.." The boy looked down.

"ANSWER ME." Luhan's nerves started to boil and grabbed his collar. 

"I-it's not my fault! A person named anonymous sent us a photo and the caption to most of the students!" The boy started to freak out.

"Let me see." Luhan's grip started to loosen.


The poor boy showed Luhan it and Sehun came over to him, with Minah next to him.

"Chill bro." Sehun hung his shoulder around Luhan.

"It's okay." Minah comforted, but had worries in her eyes.

"Tch. That Chaerin..." Luhan's knuckled whiten and stormed to her homeroom when the bell rang.


"L-Luhan!" Minah started to chase over him, letting her worries take over her. 


Sehun was reluctant but followed Minah, in case if something happens to her.

 

-

 

"Oppa?! H-how could you s-slap me?" As tears flow down her cheeks, staring at him in disbelief.

"Don't 'oppa' me." Luhan closed his eyes, trying to calm his self. 

"W-what did I do?" Chaerin reached for him, as the other students looked away and whisper in silence.

"Are you damn serious?" Luhan raised his hands in anger.

"I'm serious. I swear... I don't know what are you talking about." Chaerin sobbed, heartbroken that Luhan doesn't believe her.


*Bam*


Minah came in the room and slapped across Luhan's face.

"W-what the ?!" Luhan straighten and glared at her.

"She didn't do anything wrong." She bravely said, hugging Chaerin as she continue to sob in Minah's arms.

"W-what?" Luhan's eyebrows furrowed up.

"You heard me right. Someone else did this. If you know what I mean. Exposing the fact that we three live together. They're on their move." I glared at him, as he slowly got the message.

"But then why did you have to slap me?" He stomped.

"Isn't it obvious? You made my friend cry." I held Chaerin close and Sehun barged in the room.

"Are you guys okay?" Sehun asked, confused.

"Yeah. I'll have a word with her." Minah gestured to Chaerin and we head out to the head stairs.


-


"Are you fine?" Minah's heart soften at the sight.

"N-ne.. Thank you.." She wiped her tears.


Minah reached for her and gave her a warm hug.


"How did you know it was not me?" Chaerin asked softly.

"Because you love Luhan a lot." I smiled at her.

"I do, but not as real love.. It was probably an admiration crush and I would have to give up soon..." She glance away.

"Why?" Minah asked.

"Well it's pretty obvious that he likes you..." Chaerin smiled for the first time today.

"W-what? A-ani..." I looked away as red creep up to my cheeks.

"Don't deny it.... He does love you.. I can see it in his eyes." She pulled Minah into an embrace.

"But I..." Minah looked down.

"Don't rush yourself girl...now go back or else they'll worry about what happen with us too." Chaerin nudged her to go.

"B-but.." Her gaze fell on the sad yet happy Chaerin.

"I'm fine." She reassured her and Minah waved, seeing her later.

 

The conversation ended, without knowing someone was gritting h_ _ (not gonna reveal if male or female hehe) teeth, having the plan failed.

 


"And another love goes by..." Chaerin looked down at her shoes and sighed.


"Chaerin." At hearing her name, she looked up and gasped.

"Lay?" 


(And no. Lay is not the person haha.)

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>

 

After the surprise commotion, the school seem to relax and the schedule resume to second period.


Minah took her seat, which was assigned next to Luhan. 
Seeing that his cheek was a bit red, a bang of guilt was in her heart.


She reached out and Luhan turned his face to her, having contact with her fingers touching his cheek.

"Are you okay? Mianhe about before.." Minah murmured, making Luhan's cheeks crimson red.

"Ani... You slap it so hard." He pouted which make Minah furrowed her eyebrows.


Minah looked behind Luhan, finding Sehun talking to some girl as jealously rose. She quickly put her hand down and looked the other way.


"Class settle down! For this quarter you all would have to do a research about the genre of music. Any kind of genre as long as it's appropriate." Mrs.Kim spoke up in her firm voice.


Chit chatters began to talk, excitedly decide to talk about partnership.


"And no. I'll be assigning the partners." She smiled. 


Anticipating for her name to be called, Minah's ears perk up and her jaw dropped when Mrs.Kim said ;


"Minah Lee and Xi Luhan. Sehun Oh and Yeri Park." 


.... 'Yeri Park? Why does that name sound so familiar?' Minah thought but shook her head and saw Sehun exchanged nervous glances at her, and she immediately got it. 

Yeri was coming to their house to work on the project.


Without anyone knowing, Yeri's lips twitched into a smirk.

 

 

 

 

___________________________


Ello cx how's everyone? How's ya summer vacation? Mines all ruined due to test prep and guess what? I'm getting a new laptop and I have my IPhones screen repaired! So happy. My laptop will probably be here when my cousin comes back in 1-2 weeks. Woo HOO. Sorry for MIHUN shippers, but MIHAN's boat will be shipping soon ~ Bai Bai 🌹