Code 8

Cracking Your Code

MINAH'S POV :


For the first time, Luhan helped me. I said thank you to him from my bottom of my heart, sincerely. Wait what the hell. Snap out of it Minah!


"Hyung!" As Baekhyun barged in after Luhan opened the door.

"Woah! Why did you went to the club again?" Luhan helped him inside.

"Ahh..." Baekhyun muttered, as he eyed me and Sehun, standing here.

"What is the new hot girl and the boy doing here?" He walked towards me. 

"Hi?" I blinked my eyes at him.


Sehun's strong arms grabbed, away from Baekhyun.

"Chill I'm not drunk." He ruffled his hair.

"Uh huh." Sehun eyed him carefully.

"So Luhan care to explain?" Baekhyun grinned.


-


After a short explanation, Baekhyun nods his head.

"Hyung I wanna stay here tonight." He made an aegyo at him. 

"W-what?!" My eyes widen as he winked at me. 

"And where are you going to sleep?" Luhan rolled his eyes.

"With Minah." He grinned.

"Go kill yourself first please." Sehun pulled me into an embrace. 

"S-sehun!" I blushed.

"Aisheesh just kidding. I'll sleep with hyung then." He smirked.

"What?! No.!" Luhan shook his head.


"Aigoo. I'll sleep with Minah while you can sleep on my bed. Is that alright with you babe?" Sehun nuzzled his nose on my neck.


"Chincha?!" Baekhyun asked 


"Uh... I guess?" I hid in his shoulders, blushing. 

"Hell no!" Luhan exploded.

"Why?" Sehun tilted his head.

"N-never mind. Baekhyun go take a bath first. You stink." Luhan stormed off.

"What's wrong with him?" Sehun ruffled his hair, leaving me in deep thought.

 

 

 

LUHANS POV :

 

If I only met her earlier. Isn't it awkward that she's sleeping with Sehun? I mean they're going out but they're not going to do anything right...?

I flopped on my bed, with my bathrobe on, after taking a bath. 

I went to the kitchen to get my schoolbag and saw Minah in her pajamas. I couldn't help myself and wrap my arms around her. 

"L-Luhan?!" She turned around, face to face with me. "Let go of me!" 

"Good night y." I smirked.

"Yah! Get off!" She flicked my forehead and ran to her room. 

Heh.

 

 

 


MINAHS POV :


Aigoo. His scent was nice... snap out of it Minah!

"S-sehun!" He was lying on my bed, leaning on his body ily.

"Come here." I covered my eyes.

"Aigoo. He closed the lights and dragged me to the bed.

He peck a light kiss on my lips.

"Good night Minah." He smiled at him, with his arms around my waist.

"Good night sehun." His face to face to my chest.


"You smell good babe." He grinned as he snuggled in my chest.

"Sehun...it tickles." I blushed.

"Want me to go deeper?" He smirked.

"S-sehun." 

"Another time? I'm fine with anything babe." He peck another deep kiss on my lips and smiled before snuggled and slept.

"Muah." I kissed his forehead because he always understood me and a curved smile formed on his lips.

His warmth was precious to me. I love you Sehun. Don't ever leave me...never.. Thoughts drift as I fell asleep. 

 

 

 

SEHUN'S POV :

 

"Mhm ..." My eyes drifted open. 

I stared at Minahs face. She looks so beautiful even in the morning as a smile formed on my lips. I slowly caress her cheeks and peak a kiss on her cheek.

"Uhmm.." She rubbed her eyes, accidentally hitting her elbow lightly on my nose. 

"S-sehun?! Sorry..." She pouted and smooth my nose, in her early y morning voice.

"Minahh! It hurts." I pouted and whine.

"Chincha? Sowwie.." She inched closer and rubbed my nose carefully.

"Ow... Kiss my nose to make it feel better." I whined.

"Eh?!" She got up, leaving her tank top to fall to her shoulders.

"My nose hurts.... Due to someone.." I scrunched my nose and hid under the covers, pouting. 

"Arraso. Arraso." She gave up.


I pulled the covers over and she closed her eyes, preparing to kiss my nose. Instead, her lips brush against my lips. I grinned.

"Y-ya! You lier. Your nose doesn't hurt at all." She pouted at me and stomped out of her room.

"Hehe." I chuckled, following her. 

 

*Bam*

Luhan opened the door and it slammed my nose. 

"LUHAN!" I hollered.

"Woah chill sorry I didn't see you there." He apologized while laughing, without his shirt on. 

"YAH SERIOUSLY. THIS IS MY SECOND TIME GETTING HIT ON MY NOSE." I scrunched my nose and looked at him.. "Seriously are you trying to impress my girlfriend?" I glared at him.


Before he could even reply, Baekhyun came out of my room, also half .

"Hey Baek." Luhan gave him high five.

"Seems like we work out better than Sehun." Baekhyun smirked.

"Yah! Who said that?!" I removed my shirt too, making their mouths drop.

"Hehe what did I tell you?" I smirked as they recovered.


"Aigoo! What is wrong with you people. Yelling in the Saturday morning?!" Minah stomped into the hallway, as red red was on her face and she ran to the kitchen, yelling.


We looked at each other, wondering what's wrong and realized that we're all half .

"She likes my abs huh." Baekhyun smirked.

"Yah don't even think." I elbowed his side and he yelled.

"I bet she likes mines the most." Luhan grinned.

"Aisheesh you people." I ruffled my hair and went to the kitchen, seeing Minah cooking breakfast, which made me smile.

"Babee." I back hugged her.

"Why are all of you half ?!" Her face was blushing.

"Which body did you like the most?" I leaned in, so she felt my breath against her neck.

"P-pabo!" She wriggled and ignored me. 

"Tell mee.." I started poking her.

"Who do you think? 0673 duh." She blushed.

"Muah." I peak her a kiss on her cheek, not knowing that someone was staring from behind, gritting his teeth. 


"What do we have for breakfast? Baekhyuns staying for breakfast." Luhan came out of the bathroom, still half .

"Uh huh. French toast and milk and yogurt." Minah turned around and covered her face.

"Aisheesh Luhan cover your body would you. You don't have abs okay." I groaned. 

"Psh. No." He walked to Minah and stared at her. 
What the hell is wrong with him. 
I went to Minah and protect her from the ert. 

"3...2...1... BREAKFASTS DONE!" She grinned widely and I ruffled her hair.

"Why don't we visit Yeolie and SooHyun later?" I asked.

"Yeh! I wanna go! I wanna see the little princess too!" She squealed.

"Then I'm coming too since she's my sister."

"BYE PEOPLE. I NEEDA GO SOMEWHERE." As Baekhyun quickly gave Minah a side hug, grab a toast and ran out. 

"YAH!" I dust off her shirt.


Luhan and Minah started laughing.

"W-what?!" 

 

 

 

 


Subscribe•COMMENT•SOWWIE I LOVE TO SEE PEOPLE COMMENT~Thank you uuuu LOVE UUUU MUAH ||