Code 15

Cracking Your Code

《Code 15 》

 

 

 

 

 

Minah smiled for the second time after Luhan visited her. His heartwarming words comforted her. 

Her thoughts drifted in her head and she fell asleep. 

 

 

 

 

'Sehun... If I ever fall for him.. Would you let me.. Would you be hurt.. I'll do anything for you Sehun..' Minah asked as she was wearing a plain white silky dress, in the clouds facing her love.

 

'Go.. Go for him Minah.. I'll be watching you too from the heavens. I love you.. Wake up now.' Sehun gave her his signature eye smile and gave her an embrace.

 

'Gomawo.. I'll be joining you.. Soon when I grow older huh.. I'm fine with that. I'll get revenge. Pray for me Sehun.." Minah snuggled in his arms and smiled. 

 

'I'll see how old you two will get.' Sehun gave her a peak on her cheek before the clouds covered her sight.

 

 

_

 

 

 

"Aigoo.. My back. How could I fell asleep on the floor." Minah pouted. 

She started to get relieved after her dream. 

 

"Uhmm.." She yawned and stretched her arms. Minah showered before putting on a warm jacket and comfy jeans. She brushed her teeth, washed her face, and put on a messy ponytail. 

 

 

Minah walked out the door, instead of going to cafeteria, she went to General Lee's office.

 

 

"Come in." His deep voice said.

 

"Hello." Minah bowed as she sat on the chair across from him.

 

"Yes what may I do for you Minah-ssi?" He smiled halfheartedly, worried about her precious loss. 

 

"Can I please.. Can I please be the team leader for the mission to destroy Yeri and team 076." Minah straightly said.

 

"B-but..-" He inhaled.

 

"Yes I know the dangerous terms and I will comply to all of them." She firmly stated. 

 

"Do you think the Prince would even agreed to this.." He avoid her gaze.

 

"I'll explain it to him myself. So can I?" Minah putted on a brave face, even though she's worried about Luhan.

 

"You do know how long it would take to crypt these codes and locate them in order to destroy them right?" He firmly said.

 

"Yes.. Approximately 2 y-years.." She fidgeted with her fingers.. That meant 2 years without making contact nor seeing Luhan. 

 

"Fine. I'll make you the team leader. We will start this code project in 2 weeks. Please be ready by then." As Minah got up from her seat and bowed before walking out.

 

 

'Mianhe Luhan...' 

 

 

 

 

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'*'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*•'*

 

 

 

 

"Minah!" Luhan's eyes brighten as he grabbed her by the waist and embraced her tightly.

 

"Yah pabo are you trying to cut my oxygen source?" She chuckled before hugging him by his neck. 

 

"Meanie.." As he snuggled in her neck.

 

"Did you eat yet?" Minah pat his head.

 

"Ani.. Was waiting for someone.." He smirked.

 

"Tch this pabo. What are you waiting for? You're trying to starve to death?" As Minah tugged his arm to the kitchen. 

 

"My Mimi is so mean." Luhan pouted as Minah couldn't resist and said, "So cute." 

 

 

"Oh?" His pout turned upside down.

 

 

"N-nothing' let's cook!" As she helped Luhan with his apron.

 

 

"Arraseo cutie." As Minah blushed and washed the vegetables, with Luhan draping his arms around her waist, inhaling her sweet smell.

 

 

 

-

 

 

"Da tah! All done!" Minah smiled sweetly as Luhan pointed to his mouth. She giggled before scooping some of the house special fried rice she made with other good dishes in his mouth. 

 

 

"Uhmmm.. So good.. Aigoo my cutie pie cooks so good.. You'll make my perfect wife." He grinned widely and Minah suddenly hugged him, thinking about the worst possibilities during the mission. 

 

Luhan was confused at her sudden action but smiled anyways.

 

"Is there something wrong Mimi?" He asked innocently.

 

 

Minah couldn't bring herself to say it.

 

 

"Ani.. It's nothing .. Just miss your embrace." She lied and chuckled.

 

"You can hug me all night long. If you know what I mean." He gave her winks.

 

"Tch." She pinch his sides and he wailed.

 

 

 

 

After they finished eating, Luhan insisted in washing the dishes as Minah walked into Sehun's room. The memory flashed back again as her anger burned up and couldn't wait to await Yeri. 

 

 

"Yah!" As Luhan sneakily scoop her by the waist and carried her to his room. "Put me down!" 

 

"Nuu.." Luhan dump her in his room while he started to undress himself. 

 

"W-what da you doing?" She ran to the bathroom.

 

"Changing into my pajamas. Hehe or am I?" He smirked. 

 

 

 

Minah ignored him and went to the bathroom and dressed in her pajamas. 

 

She finished dressing and let her ponytail loose and step out of the bathroom.

 

"Boo!" And caused her to scream while tackling Luhan.

 

"Yah pabo you almost gave me a heart attack!" She whined and squeeze his cheeks.

 

"Mimi..." He pouted and made her blush. He was too cute. 

 

"Aigoo." Minah pat his head and he immediately smiled, carrying her bridal-style on the bed.  

 

 

They cuddled in bed.

 

 

"Love you Mimi.." Luhan snuggled in her neck.

 

"Me too. Saranghaeyo." She smiled as they fell asleep.

 

 

 

—the next morning—

 

 

 

Minah woke up, she rubbed her eyes and found Luhan not next to her. She widen her eyes in frantic and ran outside to the living room and breathe normally once again when she saw his tall figure.

 

 

"Mimi?" Luhan blinked innocently when she back hugged him.

 

"I was worried that something happened to you.. Pabo.." She wrapped her arms around tighter.

 

"Omo.. My Mimi is the best." And she blushed, causing him to kiss her on her lips.

 

 

'Her lips are so soft..'

 

 

'His lips are....' 

 

 

 

 

Minah's heart fell once again, thinking about not seeing him for two years. She shook her thoughts away.. For the sake of sehun and him.. Eliminating the enemies once and forever.

 

 

Who knew that 2 weeks can pass so fast? During those 13 days, were Luhan's and Minah's happiest days. Nor did Minah told Luhan about the mission. 

 

 

Counting days down besides Luhan : 5 hours left. 

 

And soon the D DAY came ... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

—————————\—————————

———————————————————

 

 

 

Wahh :c readers please don't hate me. There'll be a few more chapters to this story and a few-chapter-sequel. So please support me til the end :) Please do check out my new fanfic BORDERLINES featuring you (OC), EXO's SEHUN, and SHINEE's TAEMIN. Saranghae xoxo :) I totally ship Minah x Luhan ❤️ Mihann c: