Code 12

Cracking Your Code

"So....... Just act normal, as in normal normal like normal human beings. We are human beings, not agents. Be aware at all costs.. Even if she looks innocent." 

Minah lectured Luhan and Sehun, since Yeri was coming over in 10 minutes to work on the musical project.

"Ne ne ahjumma." Luhan nodded his head.

"You're an ahjussi!" Minah smacked his forehead as Sehun chuckled and grab my waist.

"Ho ho Ho. Why are we living with an ahjumma who's appearance is a young teen and have the mind of a wisey old lady." Luhan smirked and laughed, causing Sehun to laugh too.

"Y-yah! Meanies!" She pouted and folded my arms.


"Aigoo my hunny.." Sehun reached for me and I purposely went to Luhan's side.


"Lulu.." Minah grinned.


"Hm?" He leaned in and his contact gave off a good scent.


Minah didn't know why but he seemed similar to Xi... Her first love in primary school. Even though she's dating Sehun, not a moment has she forgotten about Xi. But the day her parents died, the day she became an agent, they never met each other again. Nor does she know that he's right in the same house as her. 


"Xi?" Minah blurted out, making Luhan's eyes open wide, but quickly recovered.

Sehun snatch Minah out of Luhan's side and hugged her. 

"Who's Xi?" Sehun curiously asked.

"O-oh.. It's nothing.. I was just thinking about something in the past.." Minah ruffled her hair.


Even though Sehun bought her words, Questions flew in Luhan's mind. 

'Is it really her?

'The Min..?'


But his thoughts were interrupted when the door bell rang.

Minah stood up, with Sehun following her and opened the door, seeing Yeri outside.

"Hello!" Minah waved brightly as Sehun just nodded.

"Uh.. Hi.." Yeri just shoo her off and focus her innocent attention on Sehun.

"So rude." Luhan tsked, observing from the sofa, Minah didn't say anything to that because she would have to agree with him.

"Not like you. Sorry for his attitude." Sehun bowed and let her in by her shoulders.

Minah glared at her but Yeri just smiled sweetly. Ugh . Someone's going to throw up from the fakeness.

"It's okay." And Yeri touched his hand, removing it off slowly while feeling the smoothness of his hands and acting innocently.

Minah stormed off to her room, slamming the door, startling them.

"She seem to have a bad temper." Yeri tsked.

"Don't you even dare." Sehun shot glares at her, having chills rolling down her back.

"Can you two like get a room. Don't disturb me and Minah later." Luhan rolled his eyes and went into Minah's room.

 

"Yah!" Sehun wail like a little kid, stomping on his feet.

"Can we just go to your room or something and work?" Yeri acted sweet and innocently, but can't wait to start her plan.

"Uh sure?" Sehun just went straight to the halls before knocking on Minah's door.


"Minah?" 


No answer. 


- - -


Minah was in her room, distracted on how Yeri was being so disgusting sweet to Sehun. 

"Yah! Are you just going to sit there like a bum and not do anything work?" Luhan pulled his chair closer and drop his head on the table, face to face to Minah.


"Uhm..." Minah mumbled.

Luhan lifted her chin up, cannot containing his jealously feelings anymore. 

"Hm?" Minah turned to him, finding his lips on hers. 

Luhan grabbed her neck and pulled her closer.

"Ufm..Lu... D-dont..uhm.." As Minah tried to push him off.

"Saranghae.." Luhan's eyes found hers and stared at her deeply.

Minah's heart was thumping fastly, couldn't comprehend what's happening now.

"Bwoh?!" Her ears can't believe what she just heard.

"I like you... Ever since... I met you in GANGNAM primary school." He mumbled but could hear him sufficiently.

"Wait your Xi? As in the DEER XI?" Minah's lips formed a surprised smile.

"Deer? Since when I'm a deer?" Luhan's jaw dropped but recovered and chuckled.

"Aigoo. I miss you." Minah pulled him closer and hugged him.

"Me too..Min.." Luhan smiled.

"Wait.. We can't.. Sehun.." As she pulled back and looked away.


"Please..." Luhan looked at her with pleading eyes.


"S-sorry Luhan. I don't know even know myself.. I'm dating Sehun b-but I... My heart is wavering.." Tiny drops fell down her cheeks as she ran of her room.


---

 

After some time of recovering, she went to Sehun's room, giving him some fruit snacks for him and Yeri. Since she was kind enough, but still in deep thought about Luhan's moment.

 

Minah heard a loud noise in Sehun's room and her eyebrows furrow in confusion and ran to his room, fearing the worst.

 


*Thun.*

 


"W-w-w-w-what the .. What the..." Minah shook her head wildly, couldn't believing her own eyes.


A sight of her was bad... No... Terrible..... The worst..

 


"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________

 

Authors note : wahhh cx. I'm crying in the next chapter buttt no.. I won't update not just yet.. Yup a cliffhanger... A real twist of plot. I'm crying.... Yup... Something bad bad bad bad happened. I better shut my mouth.. No more spoilers..


>there will be at least 20 or less like 18 or something like that chapters in total. I suppose that this is the Code 12. All I saying is that there will be more action in the next chapters and yeah.<
•By the way :) since I'm getting a new laptop, I'll focus more on my upcoming new fanfic. Like in Mid August or earlier. The new fanfic would be my original from my own ideas :) No spoilers but please stick with me till the end.
•Thank you to all and every single of the subscribers :) Subscribe? Upvote? 

Comment down below what do you think happened in Sehun's room. :) There will be at least 5 more chapters woohoo :)) 

Love you ~~saranghaee