Code 5

Cracking Your Code

MINAH'S POV :

 

"Put me down Sehun! The other agents are staring!" I tried to get out of his embrace.

"Noo. We're almost at our dorm." He snuggled his face in my arms.

"S-sehun that tickles." I held on to his head. 

"Should I go deeper down?" He smirked.

"Pabo!" I flicked his forehead and he pouted as we opened the door.

"I'll take a bath first okay?" He gently let go of me.

"Okay Minah." He peak a quick kiss on my cheek. 


I quickly undress and went to the bath. Ugh I can't wait to get clean and out of this sticky and annoying outfit. 
I bathed and wrapped my blanket around my body.

" did I forgot to bring in my pajamas." I quickly scrambled and realized that I did forgot. 

"Aisheesh." I facepalmed myself and tip toed and slowly unlocked the bathroom door. 

"Minah?" I heard Sehun's voice from his room.

"D-don't come out." I yelled, embarrassed.

"Hmm why?" He smirked and I heard foot steps from his room.


I quickly ran to my room, not only to stumble on my feet.

*Thump*

"Ow.." 

"Minah what happened?!" Sehun came running out of his room, which was next to my room. 

He stared at my nearly exposed body and I blushed, quickly covering it with the blanket. 


"U-um..." He looked away while my neck and my top part up to my chest were revealed. 

I held close to my blanket and started to stand up.

"Oww what the hell is wrong with my feet." I mumbled as I nearly fell.

Sehun quickly reacted and catches me. Our faces touching each other, him wearing a Tshirt and I'm wearing a blanket. How great is that (sarcasm)

"What a beautiful view." He smirked, eyeing me.

"Y-yah! Don't look at me.!" I covered his eyes with my hands. 

He lifted me up and carried me to my bed, knowing that my feet hurts. 

I snuggled up to his shoulder and continued to cover his eyes.

"T-thanks..." I quickly playfully pushed him out of my room.


"Noo me want to stay." He pouted.

"Noo. I'm dressing. Get out." I whined like a baby.

"Finee I'll be back the second you're done." He pouted and stand outside waiting, as I quickly put on my tank top pajama and short shorts. 

I opened the door and I yelled.

"Yah! You nearly scared me to death!" I glared at Sehun. 

"Hmm did I?" As he cornered me to his room and he quickly shut his door.

"What are you doing pabo?" I blushed and he closed the lights.

He carried me to the bed and pull the cover over us.

"Sleep with me from now on okay?" He grinned.

"W-why should I." I blushed.

"Cause you're mines." He on my neck, leaving a red mark that is visible. He put his arms around me and got closer. 

His warmth was comfortable. I snuggled into his arms as his lips formed a smile. 

"Yehet." He grinned.

"Go to sleep." He peck a gentle kiss on my lips. 

 


____\\\The next morning///____


Sehun's POV : 


My eyes opened to a beautiful girl in front of me, Minah. My lips formed into a curve and continued to stare at her. 
I pulled her closer to me and her eyes slowly blinked. 

"Emm..." She moved in my arms, rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning beautiful." And she flicked my forehead.

"Good morning pabo." She smiled and got up.

"I like the view." I eyed her tank top, falling to the side.

She quickly fixed it and went back into the covers. 

"Hehe." I ruffled her hair.

 

£AGENTS 0126, 0673, 0392, AND 0488,REPORT TO THE GENERAL'S OFFICE IN 15 MINUTES£


"Wait... Me you SooHyun and chanyeol again?" My eyes blinked in surprise.

"Hurry up or we'll be late." She dragged me out of bed and I grinned, giving her a back hug.

"I love you Minah." I peak her cheek.

She turned around and pat my head.

"Me too pabo." She smiled, which made my heart raced rapidly. 

"Someone's blushing." She smirked, noticing my pink face.

I pouted and she chuckled. In 10 minutes, we were ready and walked to the office, with my arms locked in hers. 

"Chanyeol!" I yelled after seeing him and SooHyun.

 

 

 

MINAH'S POV :


We spotted chanyeol and SooHyun.

"Ohoho what am I seeing?" SooHyun smirked, eyeing our arms.

I blushed and sehun pulled me closer.

"Since when you two are dating and so close?" Chanyeol asked.

"Umm..." I blushed.

"Since yesterday." He smiled brightly. 

"You two are perfect for each other." SooHyun gave me thumbs up.

"Just like we." Chanyeol sided hug SooHyun and she blushed.


We talked all the way to the office.

"Come in." As we knocked the door.

We bowed and took seats.

"Okay so. You agents know that the terrorists main point is to target the Royal Family, especially the heirs right?" As we nodded.

"Since you four are the top agents who represent our company, you will be assigned to attend the JEGUK HIGH SCHOOL. They are part of our agents company and they will be providing extra protection for the Prince, while we will be protecting the young Princess. You will be attending the new school two days from now." He explained, noticing our mouths drop. 

"It's been a long time since we ever did attended school..." Chanyeols eyes blinked in surprise.

"No one knows that Luhan and Lili are from the Royal Family. So you cannot reveal your or their identities. Only we, the royal family, and our agents partners know. You four will be placed in the same class as Luhan. Report anything weird if necessary." He continued.

"Is that it?" We asked politely, nervously. 

"Oh and. SooHyun and Chanyeol will be staying at Princess Lili's place and will protect her from anything. Don't make her mad or anything. While, Minah and Sehun will stay at Prince Luhan's place and protect him carefully since he's the heir to the royal family." He finished off.

"Wait.. So you're saying that we're going to be going to his school, his class, and his place?!" My eyes literally popped out.


"Erm yes." He cleared his throat. "You are dismissed." As we all leave.

"Oh my god. SooHyun is this a nightmare." I asked, sighing and she chuckled and put her shoulders around me.

"What do you hate that Luhan guy?" Sehun grabbed my arm.

"He's a moron and is so stuck up. So yesterday me and SooHyun went shopping for the dresses and stuff. He bump into me, I bump into, his coffee was spill onto his "American polo" shirt and he started raging and . At the ball, he was demanding for an apology. Argh." I ruffled my hair.


"Don't worry Minah. I'm here." He peck my forehead.

"Dude get your lovey dovey somewhere else man." Chanyeol teased.

I'm like literally cursing in my mind. Why that Luhan. Out of all people.

 

 

 

•DADADUMMMMMM. LOLLL how you like the twisted plot xD. I was planning for this c:  lol . Comment for suggestions? 

Q: do you support sehun&minah or Luhan&minah? 

They will both get closer each chapter so ✌️ Lol.
Thank you for reading and subscribing~~ love you bunches ~~~ comment? Subscribe? Upvote if possible? THANKSS