Code 3

Cracking Your Code

Hello~Chapter 3~ I would like to thank the subscribers like I love you guys very very much. Special thanks to everyone who is reading this fanfic and to the people who took their time and subscribe :

Shrimpy, Xiang-ai-ni, twaceeey, fairycats, and jazreel11. Thank you so much. I'm very very happy :)
Anyways here's chapter 3.
Enjoy reading ☺️

|
|

Sehun's POV :

 

Why was Kyungsoo and Minah together? What's this feeling? I want to separate them as soon as possible but I don't want to hurt her. What's exactly going on between them?

"Oh hey Sehun. Kyungsoo just needed to discuss something personal with me in case if you're wondering." She waved.

"Huh. Like why would I care." I walked over to her and grabbed her from Kyungsoo's embrace. 
"Are we going or not?" 


"Yeah let's go to the bus where the bomb code is located." She looked at me with surprised and grabbed her gun and code breaker. I grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the dorm.

"Yah! Your grasp hurts!" She struggled out of my hands.

"S-sorry." I looked away and started to follow the bus.


"W-wait for me!" As she ran up.


Tch. Why am I like this? 


We caught up to the bus and went to the very back. 

"Aisheesh why is the back so damn small." I grumbled.
There was like only space for one person. 

"Fine I'll sit on you since we both have different techniques and supplies to decode the bomb.

My face immediately blushed and she sat on me, with her front facing me and she started to work on the bomb. 

I was so focus on her that I didn't know what was going on.

"-S-sehun.. There are 2 blue wires and I don't know w-which one to snip." She looked directly into my eyes and fear creep up to her.

"I'm here for you. Choose which one is the best. Let your heart choose." I gripped her waist carefully so she wouldn't fall.

*Tick tick tick*
10....9....8....7...6...

Her hands were trembling and she closed her eyes. She grabbed the snipper and snipped the right blue wire in trust.

"2... Bomb stopped" a voice came from the electronic.

The sniper fell out of her hands and I lift her chin to see if she's okay.

"You okay?" I said with a worried face.

Her worried face turned into a bright smile.

"I-I did it! Thank you sehun!" as she threw her arms around me.

"Tch. It was easy work." I snorted

"Meanie... You didn't know how scared I was." She pouted.

"Just kidding." I ruffled her hair and carried her out the emergency door. 

 

 


MINAH'S POV :


His hug was warm and his words were comforting. Wait what the hell am I saying?

"Hello?" Sehun's phone beeped and he picked up.

"Hm.. Okay.." As he nodded.

"Minah. The general wants us to go to his office after we arrive back at the headquarters." He grabbed my hand and ran towards to the headquarters. 

"Hm what for?" I asked as we speed up to the office.

"I don't know but he said that it was important." *BAM*

"Oww..." My face scrunched and we both fell on the floor. 

"Aigoo my face.." A familiar voice said.

"SooHyun!" I pointed at her and we both laughed.

"Sup bro." Chanyeol bump shoulders with sehun.

"Are you heading to the office too?" SooHyun asked.

Sehun nodded and I asked, "You two too?" 

"I wonder why.." Chanyeol nodded and mumbled.

We chatted until we arrived at the office.

"Come in." General Hyun said after I knocked on the door and we four walked in. 

"Okay. Please take a seat." He gestured us to the seats and we did.

"Well you four may be wondering why I called you here." And we nodded.

"We were invited to the Royal Family 2014 Annual Ball for fun and for security. There may be enemies outside so you would have to watch out and protect the guests." He explained. 

After he finished explaining and told us everything, we left the room and went our separate ways to our dorms.

'You must wear formal clothes. No jeans or slacks. Tuxedo or dresses. Nothing informal or else.' As the general's words repeated in my mind.

"Aigoo." I sighed and I walked in the door.

"Hm what's wrong huh?" Sehun grinned.

"I don't want to go to the ball. Even if I do, I don't have anything to wear." I throw myself at my bed. 

"There's something call shopping, that you never do." He snorted.

"Yah!" As I nearly threw a pillow at him when someone barged in the room.


"MINAHHH! LETS GO SHOPPING! AND GET OUR DRESSES, MAKEOVER, AND HAIR DONE!!" SooHyun yelled.

"Told you." Sehun smirked.

"Sehun let's go shopping too with them." Chanyeol was the second one to barge in after SooHyun.

After 10 minutes of SooHyun, Sehun, and Chanyeol insults and pleading for me to go shoppng with them.

"Argh! Okay fine!" I gave up.

They high fived and I went to the restroom to get dress. I wore a cropped sweater and jeans since today was 65 degrees and the ball was tonight.

We drove to the mall and Chanyeol and Sehun went to buy their things while SooHyun dragged me from store to store, trying to find the perfect dress.

"Aigoo SooHyun..." My shoulders heaved in tiredness.

"That store! The dresses are so cute!" As she dragged me to the newly opened store. I have to admit, the dresses are very pretty and cute. 

I wasn't really paying attention and some boys accidentally bump into me. 

"Sorry." I bowed and turned to open the store's door until someone grabbed my wrist and I looked back.

"What the hell. All you say is sorry and leave? You spill my coffee on my Polo." A boy who looked like a baby and a reindeer stopped me. 

"You weren't even paying attention too since you were running around and ." I snorted. 

"Did you just talked back to me?" He glared at me.

"Oh what? I can't? Are you like a prince or king or whatever?" I scoffed.

"Y-you." His face scrunched up.

"Yo chill Luhan. It's only a shirt sheesh." A boy with deep eyeliner pulled back the boy.

"Uh huh. Whatever you say. A shirt imported from the States." He continued to glared at me. 

"A shirt from the States? Okay no one cares. Stop acting like a stuck up moron." I snapped at him.

"Ohh burnnn.." A tall guy with a Canadian accent laughed.

"Tch." He held back his hair.

 

"Minah! Are you coming in or not?" As SooHyun came out and pulled me, not knowing the situation.

"Minah huh?" The boy named Luhan smirked.

"Y-you two know each other or something?" SooHyun asked in confuse.

"SooHyun, let's just go." I tugged her in.


Aisheesh which boy gets mad over a goddamn shirt. At least his friends have common sense. 

After hours of getting our hair and makeup done and choosing our dress, we were tired. We arrived back at our dorms, getting ready for the ball.

"Woah you look beautiful." As sehun stared at me.

Red creep up to my face. 

"T-thanks.." I mumbled.

"Tell me.. Do I look hot?" He smiled widely.

"Psh.. You're... Very.... ..." I pretend to puke.

He stared at me and pouted.

"Seriously." He made an aegyo.

"You look fine okay." I ruffled his hair. 

He suddenly picked me and hugged me, leaning in to peak a kiss on my cheek.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered.

"Marking that you're mines." He smirked. I flicked his forehead, but my heart was fluttering. 

"Let's go." I started to walk out the dorm.

"Hold on." Sehun stopped me and put his arm around mines.

I snorted and smiled at the same time. His smile was beautiful.

We arrived at the palace gate.

"Holy... It's just like in the pictures.." SooHyun stared in awe.

"You look like you're from a fairytale." Chanyeol smiled.

"You too pabo." She blushed and chanyeol her to the entrance.

"Well?" As sehun put his arm to the side.

"Pabo.." As I slid my arm into his and he grinned which made my heart beat faster. Calm down.. Calm down...

We went inside and stared in awe. The general guided us to the king and the queen.

"Welcome to the Royal Palace." As they welcomed us and we bowed.

"What's your name?" The queen asked me.

"Minah.. Lee.." I did a courtesy.

"That's a beautiful name for someone as pretty like you." She smiled.

"T-thank you." I smiled back and she complimented each of us and introduced us to the procedures and royal family. 

"Umma!" A male voice came from behind the queen. We all turned around and my mouth seriously dropped.

"Oh everyone, this is my son, also the prince LuHan." She introduced.

SooHyun stared at me and at him. 

"Well well Minah .. Isn't it a coincidence that we meet here huh?" He smirked.

I glared at him, while the others stared.


'How do they know each other?' Sehun wondered.

 

 

 


•Hey everyone! So lulu appeared in this chapter and the atmosphere between them is so intense... Once again thank you to shrimpy, Xiang-ai-ni, twaceeey, fairycats, and jazreel11 who subscribe. Thank you so much. 

Comment? subscribe? Upvote? Thanks for reading and look forward toward chapter 4 ☺️