Code 6

Cracking Your Code

MINAH'S POV ;

 

"I don't want to go the school or live with that moron." I whined as I furiously threw my clothes into the huge suitcases.

"Don't be so whiny. Don't you have me Minah?" Sehun's arms went around my waist and held it. 

"I'm glad to have you. But I can't imagine how annoying that brat would be." I squeezed his cheeks.

"Imagine if Luhan and me become fast friends." He snickered.

"Then that's none of my business." I lay on his lap.

"I just love you so much Minah." He tickled me, causing me to laugh. 

"S-sehun stop it!! You know I can't resist to being tickle!" I giggled, rolling on the floor with he laughing and tickling me.

We continued to pack while fooling around with each other. And the doom day came.

 

 

 


LUHAN'S POV :


My car pulled up to the schools gateway, causing the girls to squeal. What do you expect? I'm one of the most popular boys in the school. 
My fingers ran through my hair and the girls loved me. 

"Oppa!" An arm cling to me. Omg not her again. She's so damn annoying and she thinks she is my girlfriend like girl, hell no.

"Hey Chaerin." As she continued to cling on my arm as the other girls squeal.

"Oppa can we go shopping today afterschool?" She asked with that annoying cutesy voice.

"Nope. Busy today." I waved to Baekhyun and Kris.


I let go of her grasp and walked over to my friends. 

"Sup." We all bump shoulders.

"Sup bro. We're having 4 transfer students today. Rumors say that the boys are handsome and the girls are hot." Kris grinned, his lips.

"Dude stop that man ert." Baekhyun pretended to shiver and Kris smack his back. You can always survive days with those friends.

"Hey Lu!" As the others Chen, Tao, Kai, Xiumin, Suho, and lay came over and greeted each other. 


The bell rang and everyone was talking about the transfer students and I didn't give about them, but seriously 4 of them?

My homeroom and first period was with Baekhyun and Kris, room 072.


"Students settle down! As you may have heard, we have 4 students transferring in today. Apparently, 2 of them are coming to our class while the other two are in another class. Well let's welcome them. Please come in." The teacher opened the door.


I wasn't really paying any attention and stared out the window. 

'He's so handsome! He is probably going to be part of EXO. I bet you'

'He's so cute!'

'Is he more handsome than our Lu?'

'Yo the girl is hot'

'Her legs are perfect!'

'They are both so hot' 


Comments were thrown at them.
I was so piss when I heard that the new kid was hotter than me.

"Shu-" I started to say, but fixed my eyes to the new students and grinned.

"Hey there Minah." I waved at her.

 

 

 

MINAH'S POV :


He did not. 

"Ms.Lee perhaps you know Mr.LuHan?" The teacher asked me.

"Ani. I think that he's mistaken me for another person. The only person I know here is sehun." I held his fingers and he smiled. 

'Awee! Are they dating already?!'


'They look so cute together!'

'How does Lu know her?'

'Lucky'


"Oh you sure? I'm pretty sure that you look stunning in that dress two days ago." Luhan smirked.

Whispers began to roar again.

"Well I'm sure that we never met because I'm always with her." Sehun death-smiled at him. 


"Ahem. Please introduce yourselves and take your seats. Minah, sit in front of Luhan and Sehun sit next to Baekhyun and Yeri." The teacher ordered.

 

"Hello. I'm Minah Lee and I'm 17. Please take care of me." I bowed.

 

"Name's Sehun Oh. I'm 18 and I'm dating Minah. She's off limits to you guys." He chuckled and bowed, making me blush while everyone was "awe".


I facepalmed myself when the teacher told me to sit next to Luhan and I literally cursed in my brain. Sehun noticed and patted my head before taking his seat. 
Reluctantly, I took my seat in front of him, sending him a glare. He continued to smirked and pulled his desk upper to me. 

He tapped on my shoulder and I turned around, with an annoyed look in my face. He turned my chin towards until we were face to face. Hm you want go huh? I thought. 

I inch my face closer and my hands went up his neck slickly, holding in my laugh as his cheek turned pink.

Psh. I turned around just when he thought that we were going to kiss but hell no. I chuckled and found Sehun staring at me mindfully with a smirk on his face. 

'I love you' I whispered through the small communication mic. 

'Dont get too close to that brat. I love you babe.' He smirked. 


Class was over and Sehun went over to my desk. 

"Let's go. Chanyeol and SooHyun are waiting for us." He winked at me, as he helped me put my things in my bag.

"Okiee." I squeezed his cheeks and he pouted. He held his hand out and I grabbed his arm, carrying my schoolbag. 

"Minah!" SooHyun yelled, ran over and hugged me. 

"SooHyun!" I hugged her back.

"How was your class?" She asked with a bright smile.

"Ugh. The brat's in my class but I got Sehun so I'm fine. What bout you? You seem very happy." I chuckled as we entered the cafeteria, and people stared at us.

"Of course! Not only that Chanyeol and me are living together and in the same class, but we are also sitting together!" She squealed. 

"Hehe. You two." I side hugged her.


"Hey babe." Some random guy with a Canadian guy said, giving me a wink, as Sehun put his arms around me. 

"Aren't you with that moron at the mall?" I held Sehun's hand.

"Sadly babe, but yes." He held back his hair, making the girls squeal.

"Psh." I rolled my eyes.

"How about sitting with us?" He grinned.

"No thanks." I went to the lunch table as Chanyeol and SooHyun guided me and Sehun. 

 

"Now I can see what you mean Minah." Sehun sat next to me. 

"Uh huh." I pouted but smiled at him. 

"Cutie pie." He squeezed my cheeks.


*Bam*


Everyone in the lunch room stared at our table. Why are there 9 guys here, including that moron?


"For your information, this is our table." Luhan spoke. 

"Aisheesh." Chanyeol ruffled his hair.

"Hyung! They can stay since there's enough chairs for everyone!" A boy with an angelic voice.

"Sorry." As the boy with the dark eyeliner bowed.

"Ani Ani..it's okay.." I shook my head.

We have no intention of moving but to be nice..

"We can move since I don't think we mind." Sehun spoke up.

"No no it's okay." As Luhan took the seat next to me on the left, with Sehun on my right.

Sehun intertwined his fingers with mines, calming me down. 

T-this moron reindeer... 😡😡

 

 


•LOLOL HELLOO .!! Sorry for short update . It's late in the US now lol so I'm going to sleep Bai Bai~~ enjoy reading. I luv you guys muah! Subscribe? Comment please? Upvote? Thank you so much readers~~