Code 7

Cracking Your Code

MINAH'S POV 


"Dude if you're going to keep following me, I'll seriously gonna slap you." I stomped my feet and turned around, glaring at him.

"Awe Minah." He put his arms on my shoulder and grinned.

"Listen Luhan. I'm sick of you already even though it's only the first day here." I leaned in. "Especially if sehun and me are going to live you brat." I glared at him.

"Oh you're getting mad?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and continued to walk to the entrance to see Sehun.


"LULU!!" A squeaky voice came from behind us and we both turned around.

"Who's she?" The girl pointed at me.

"Hello I'm Minah. You're a great girlfriend for Luhan." I smiled, half smirking.

"I know right?! Thank you! By the way I'm Chaerin, the queenka of the school." She smiled.

"He's all yours. Bye." I spun around and waved. 

"Y-yah!" Luhan yelled.

 

I smirked and ran up to Sehun, seeing him leaning against the wall, waiting for me.

He opened his arms and hugged me. I gave him a peak on his cheek and he grinned from ear to ear.

"Are you perhaps Ms Lee and Mr Oh? I'm your driver from now on." The ahjussi bowed and we bowed back, entering the Lamborghini car.

It was a 30 minute drive from Luhan's condo to the school.
Sehun leaned his head on my shoulders and I pat his head. 

"You two seem very close and cute." The ahjussi smiled.

"Ne.. She's my beautiful girlfriend." Sehun looked into my eyes.

Red creep up to my cheeks and they chuckled. Sehun hooked his arms around mines and I smiled.

                      -


"Woah! The condo's big!" I swirled in the big rooms as we arrived in the condo.

"The flowery room belongs Ms Lee and the one across from hers is Sir Luhan's. And Sir Oh, is next to your girlfriend." As he guided us to our rooms. 

He helped carry our luggages and left. 

"Sehun?" I crept into his room.

"Hm?" He came out of his bathroom, a bathrobe covering his body, but his abs revealing.

"..." I covered my face, blushing.

He came over and smirked, pinning me to the walls.

"Like what you see?" He caress my cheeks.

"S-sehun..." I peek from my hands and he chuckled. 

"You're too cute babe." He hugged me, as his body touched me.

"You too pabo." As my arms held his neck. 

"Minah.." His deep coarse voice tingled my ears as he leaned in.

He lifted my chin up and lounged for my cherry lips.
His hands slid inside my shirt.
Those sweet lips... He deepen the kiss. His bathrobe slip off, revealing his whole top part of his body. 
I blushed as his tongue swirled with mines.

"S-sehun." 

His lips were so addictive. 
His tongue explored my wet cavern. 
His lips were on my neck, on my skin, until we were both surprised by the front door clanking open. 

I moved and his face buried in my chest. He muffled some words which made me laugh.


"Pabo." I grabbed his arm and went outside. He put on his bathrobe and followed me out. 

 

 

 


LUHAN'S POV :


I opened the door with my keys and saw the two people. She was holding on to him. Tch.

"Well if it isn't the person I wanted to see." I walked up to her and stare at her.

A body blocked my view and it was him.

"Aisheesh seriously Sehun?" I ruffled my hair. 

"Where's your girlfriend?" He smirked.

"Who?" My eyebrows cringed.

"Chaerin?" Minah popped out behind him. 

"Hell no. She's just one of those annoying fangirls okay." I tch-ed.

"So rude to girls." She pouted. 

~*Growls*~ I heard from someone's stomach and they stared at me. I looked down in embarrassment.

"Are you hungry? We all didn't eat dinner yet. I can cook if you guys want." She looked at us with an innocent face.

"Okay babe." Sehun squeezed her cheeks.

I walked over to Minah and back hugged her. 

"Yah' let go of her!" Sehun flapped his arms at me.

"Ow.." I groaned as Minah bite my arms.

"Bleh." Minah stuck her tongue out and went to the kitchen while Sehun laughed.


Aisheesh. That girl. I peek in her bedroom... Hmm pretty nice and neat.. What what the hell Luhan. Why the hell would you stare... Omg.. I went to my bedroom, after taking a bath, and went out to the dining room, smelling something delicious.

"Ta DAH!" Minah exclaimed cutely as Sehun and she place the dishes on the table.

I washed my hands and pick up a pair of chopsticks. 

"Hmm... Not bad.." I smirked as we settle down. 

"Psh what are you saying. Her cooking is the best." Sehun scoffed, patting her head. 

"Tch." As we talked and got to know better. 

It was 8:30 and we finished dinner.

Minah was washing the dishes but dropped what she was doing.

"Sehun! C0-3 cornering near the RF commander." As she yelled and ran to her room.

Sehun quickly changed and threw me an outfit.

"Hurry up and wear it! Or we'll leave you behind and you'll never know if those morons get you." As I went to the bathroom into a protection suit. It looked mainly on me as I stared myself at the mirror.


"Hurry up already!" A pair of warm hands grabbed me and zoomed up to the top building and ran into 56ND building. Minah's hands were warm.

"I'm so tired." I panted as she hushed my mouth. 

"Sehun. I'll take care of the left corner while you'll take care of the right one." She whispered into a mechanic.

"Ne. Be careful." A reply came from him technically.


I heard a gunshot and my body was stiff. She grabbed my body and held me tight. Her chest was soft... As I came face to face to her chest. 

"Shut up and stay still." I nodded like a kid.

She fired gun shots and told me to stay where I was. 

She was very focused and was very swift. But she didn't notice a man from behind, aiming her from his gun. 

I knocked him out from behind due to my taekwondo moves and Minah quickly react and shot him down.

"Coast clear. Mission completed." She said to Sehun and grabbed my hand, going back to my condo.

"T-thanks..." She mumbled in my ears. 

"Heh." I smiled warmly as my heart fluttered. It's only a thank you.. Many girls say that but.... This was special... 

"Earth to Luhan.." She waved at my face when Sehun, she and me came back home.

 

"W-what?" I muttered.

"Someone called Baekhyun is at the door.." She tilt her head.

"WHAT. This late? Aigoo did he went to the club again..." I sighed...


And I still haven't told him that Minah and Sehun are my agents that protect me.. Awkward..

 

 

 

 

 

~Do I update too fast ne~ lol I update everyday now. Tomorrow's JULY 4 IN THE USA. YES IM PROUD TO BE AMERICAN. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA :3 FIYAWORKS XD anyways~ comment if you like the story? Lol they motivate me :3 thanks for reading 🌹 love you America and readers ~~