Code 14

Cracking Your Code

After the incident, Luhan rarely, no- he never saw Minah again. It's been a week and he started to get worried about her. He would definitely fulfill his own love and Sehun's last wish.

 

:.Please Make Minah The Most Happiness Girl When I'm Gone. I Know Her Feelings Are Wavering But You Have My Blessing If You Ever Get Together. Of Course She Will Be Guilty But You Know What To Do. Thanks You Were An Awesome Friend Even Though You're A Funny Jerk.:

 

Sehun's last words still rang through Luhan's ears. 

 

Without a second thought, Luhan dress into a simple navy blue sweater with a beanie and black jeans. Who knows where's he's going? But he had only one thing set in mind- be by her side and make her smile once again.

 

Luhan called his Royal Secretary and he gave him the address to the JKP Company. The Royal Secretary thought that it might be a good idea to bring a friend with him in case. So he did and he called Baekhyun, since he knew more than the others.

 

"Sure bro! I'll be at the Starbucks next to the secret hangout in 5 mins." Baekhyun hanged up.

 

 

The winter air brushed through Luhan's cheek. A funeral was held the next day after Sehun's death, with only the agents attending. Apparently to the Royal family, the agents were nothing except toys to protect them but not did Luhan knew that the Queen and Minah's family were close, almost siblings. 

 

"Sup bro! Ya fine?" Baekhyun swung his arm around Luhan's shoulder.

 

"Ehm.. Feeling under the weather." As they continue to stroll to the company.

 

"It must be harsh on you huh? If only we can rewind time." Baekhyun gazed up to the winter clouds.

 

"If only.." Luhan's memories rushed back to the days where he and Minah were still little kids, knowing nothing of the harsh world. His family went to Gangnam for a vacation and a miracle happened, the time where he met Minah. 

 

 

【Flashback】 

 

"Who do you think you are?! You kicked over my sand castle and you won't even apologize!" Minah's squeaky voice yelled.

 

"Psh who cares. I'm the Prince of this country and you're my subject." Luhan rolled his eyes.

 

 

Minah laughed and giggled, pointing at Luhan.

 

"W-what's so funny?" Luhan blushed in embarrassment.

 

"Prince? Haha. They don't exist. Are you a pabo or the most stupidest pabo on the Earth?!" Minah held her breath, calming down after laughing so hard .

 

"I-I am. D-don't laugh.. O-or!" Luhan stumbled.

 

"Or what? Off with my head?" Minah smirked.

 

"Aisheesh you irritate me so bad!" Luhan ruffled his hair. This was the first time that someone that actually retorted back at him.

 

"You're too ugly to be the Prince. My Prince Charming would definitely be more handsome than you!" Minah pointed her index finger at him. 

 

"Pluh-eaze. You're too ugly that the hotels use your photo to scare away the rats away HA!" Luhan scoffed and turned around to laugh. 

 

He stopped though, after hearing small sniffles. He turned back to Minah and his heart sank to the ground.

 

"I-I'm not ugly.. Wahh.." Minah wailed. 

 

"Y-yah.. I'm only kidding.." Luhan rushed over and embraced her in a hug, surprising Minah.

 

"Chincha.. I'm not ugly?" Minah held his little neck though stopped snuffles.

 

"N-ne.." Luhan's face turned red, not because of the cold wind but because he felt something for this little pabo girl.

 

"I'll tell the truth too then... You're very handsome, just like how I want my Prince Charming to be." Minah let go of his embrace, and smiled widely, making Luhan blush again.

 

But he quickly regain his posture and chuckled.

 

"Hah of course. Why wouldn't I be handsome?" Luhan posed, making Minah laughing ,rolling on the ground.

 

"W-what?" Luhan pouted.

 

"Ani.. You're so overconfident haha.." Minah stared at the sky, as small snowflakes fall to ground and she stared in awe.

 

"No I'm not." As Luhan bravely pulled her hand and they both flopped on the almost covered ground, making snow angels and laughing. 

 

"Woahh.." Minah's eyes turned into moon crescents. 

 

"It's beautiful.. Like you." Luhan smirked, making Minah's cheeks turn pink. 

 

【Flashback End】

 

 

"Earth to Luhan? We're here." Baekhyun waved his hands in front of his face.

 

"Eh? Oh okay let's go in." Luhan regain his consciousness and walked up to plenty of guards.

 

The guards blocked the way and guns were on their grip.

 

"I'm Prince Luhan." As he showed them the Royal badge.

 

"We're very sorry." As the guards bowed and quickly open the highly tech company. Baekhyun stared in awe.

 

"So awesome.." He looked around.

 

 

Luhan ignored him as Baekhyun went off with a random girl agent. He stopped Kyungsoo, which he didn't knew but needed to ask Minah's room number.

 

"Excuse me. But do you know Lee Minah's room number?" Luhan stopped him.

 

"Eh? Minah's? Wae?" Kyungsoo's eyes widen in confusion.

 

"Um it's kind of private..Mr.?" Luhan bit his bottom lip.

 

"Kyungsoo and you are?" As they shook hands.

 

"Luhan sir." He bowed and Kyungsoo realized.

 

"Ah I get it now. Her room is 122." As Luhan thanked him.

 

"Make her happy." Kyungsoo brushed shoulders and whispered in his ears. Luhan immediately nodded.

 

 

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

 

 

"Minah?" As Luhan knocked and gently opened the door. A huge wind gushed through. 

 

It was awfully quiet so Luhan slowly went to her room, only to find her staring in space. 

 

Luhan's heart tore up at the sight, wishing that Minah's face wouldn't be that sad. Minah's face twitched and saw Luhan. Her expression was blank. 

 

"Are you okay?" Luhan sat on her bed, caressing her swollen cheeks.

 

Minah didn't reply. 

 

"Talk to me would you?" He murmured.

 

Still no reply.

 

"Yah Minah Lee?! Are you seriously going to be like this and stay like a little weakling?! Do you not think of revenge on Yeri?! Do you not care about my feelings? You're strong, I know you are. This isn't you, don't let anything be bound to you. You are Minah, the Minah from the playground, the school girl, the house girl, the classmate, my love, Sehun's girlfriend, everyone's friend. The Minah I know isn't this weak! She's strong and beautiful both inside out!" 

 

Luhan paused, only to see her sobbing once more. He soften and pulled her into a tight embrace, just like the old time.

 

"L-Luhan.. I'm not strong.." Minah sniffled in his arms, thinking back of Sehun. 

 

"You are.. You are." Luhan caress her back. 

 

"I'm so weak that I can't protect no one. Not my parents, not my family, and not even the dearest one that I'd loved! I'm just a worthless piece of trash that should die already because  I don't deserve to live this world. I can't do anything beneficial- "

 

 

Luhan shut her sobs and heart breaking words with a gentle yet passionate kiss on her lips. 

 

Minah's tears rolled down her cheeks.

 

Without breaking the embrace, Luhan leaned in and whispered.

 

"Who said you aren't beneficial? You're my everything and I love all of you. No matter how hard or how much pain it brings to me." 

 

"L-Luhan..I-I..." Minah choked up on her sobs.

 

"I'll be there." As he comforted her and they stared out the window, December 22, the day they met, the day it snowed, the day we reunite as one, the day I love you. The day I swore I'll protect you and keep you're precious smile. 

 

"G-gomawo.." Minah held him. 

 

 

 

 

 

—————————————————

 

Hello ~ Guess what? My test prep is ending in 1-2 weeks. I already planned my new story out and will be soon out when my test prep ends. I suppose this story is ending in 3-4 chapters or maybe Code 20 in total.. I'm not sure yet. Since Minah will get her revenge and their love developes ~~ So about 5 chapters left of this story. I feel like I'm improving more on writing stories :) It's been around 3 months I joined AFF and I love you guys so much ~ 

 

【SPOILER】 The New Story will be featuring YOU (OC), EXO, and SHINEE. It'll be my first time including SHINEE in stories so yeah. Not gonna tell you much, not even the title c: but the setting is more recent. So yeah. Hope you support me】 

 

Thanks to all the subbies and upvoted ~ saranghae you all ❤️❤️ feel free to ask me question and send me friend requests~ you may also post advertising things on my wall I don't mind ~~ love you all 🍁🍁