Code 1

Cracking Your Code

MINAH'S POV :

 

 

 


Yes! I got a 100 on the math test. Since it was one of the few tests that I got 100, what do you expect? I'm so happy.
Whoo! I skipped-walked home, not knowing what happened. I looked back, having the feeling that someone is following me? Eh probably my imaginations. I spotted my house and walked up.

Why is the door open? Why is the gate open? Why does the house seem damage. No the house is damaged in a way. I quickly ran into the house and my eyes widen. 
I dropped my things immediately and my body froze, shivers creep up my skin. 

"Mommie! Daddy!" I ran over to the two bloody bodies and cried


"M-minah... P-protect t-t-the 
r-royal f-f-f-amily....." My dad murmured, catching breaths.

"B-be c-careful.... W-we l-love 
y--ou.." My mom gasped and her hands fell to the harden floor. 


"Mommie! Daddy! Please don't scare me! Please d-don't leave me alone.." I continued to cried their names. What happen? Who did this? Questions flow in my brain. Fear was controlling me now. 

"Why...." I sobbed even harder as I embraced my parents, not caring if the blood got on me.

The door slammed open and I spun around. A man in black with sunglasses picked me up.

"Put me down!" I yelled, kicking him.

"Miss please come with me. Your life is in danger. The enemy has found your parents and is targeting you." He carried me to a car.

"Mommie! Daddy!" I cried, looking behind the man's shoulder.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kyungsoo's POV :

 

 

"0176 hyung!" I ran up and hugged him. 

"Kyungsoo ah. I'm a bit busy now okay? I'll talk to you later." I nodded, and I understand. We call people numbers.. Not by their names because we're agents.. In secret for justice and for the royal family. 

I walked to the headquarters. I was alone, as always. People thought that I was weird and ignored me. I was sad at some point but gave up.

"Wah.." I heard small sniffles in the 
'RECRUITS ROOM' 

I went in and saw a girl, covered in some blood, crying.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She continued to cry. 

"0841. Can you wash her up and come back? Please treat her well." The general ordered.

"Ne.." I bowed as I took her hands and left the room.

"Don't cry." I patted her head. 

"M-mommie a-and daddy...." She sniffled. Her voice was like an angel.

"It's not your fault. Everyone here experienced somehow the same." I smoothed her hair.

We went to the clean up room and I went inside.

"Wait here for me okay?" I let go of her hand.

I was turning to leave but I felt a tug on my shirt.

"P-please don't leave.. Just like mommie and daddy did.." She began crying again.

I turned around and embraced her. 

"It will be alright." I hugged her.

"T-thanks..." She snuggled in my arms.

Seeing her like this wanted to make me cry. I had the same experience.

We went to the clean up room together and I got her a towel and stared wiping her face.

"T-thanks.." She stopped crying and smiled. Her smile was beautiful. 

"Smile more okay? You look beautiful when you smile." I smiled.

"Ne...Oppa?" She glanced at me.

"I'm Kyungsoo. Aka. 0841. I'm 9 years old. How about you?" I asked.

"M-minah.. 7 years old.." She murmured softly.

That was our first encounter. 

 

 

 


12 years later •

 

MINAH'S POV :

 

"Ahh.. Wut time is it..." I yawned and stared at the clock. "Where's that yehet guy.." 

'Aisheesh. Why do I even care about that moron.'

I got out of bed and fold my blanket. I fixed my comfy shirt, since it was a bit big. 
I opened the bathroom door, which was unlocked. I rubbed my eyes since my view was blurry.
I saw someone inside, but I couldn't tell who. Slowly, the vision became clear .

"YAH! Don't you ever lock the damn bathroom door?!" I pointed at the half guy without his shirt.

"Aisheesh yelling at me early in the morning. Seriously Minah.." Sehun yawned. 

"No one gave you permission to call me Minah! I'm 0126. Shoo." I sighed and closed my eyes, waiting for him to finish dressing.

"I'm special that's why." He smirked.

"You done yet?!" I started getting irritated.

"Almost.... Done." He replied.

I removed my fingers and launched myself at him.

"Yah! You lier!" I reached to flick his forehead.

"Woah shorty! Hold it!" He exclaimed and I lost my balance.

Hm.. Hm.. Did I lost my balance and fall?

"G-get off me..." He moaned, with his face not 1 inch away from mines.

"Get your face away from me." As I stand up and brush the dust.

"Is my face too handsome?" He smirked. You have to admit it, he's handsome but no.

"Go kill yourself man." I retorted and brushed my hair and did my morning routine. 

"Why do you always put your hair up? I never see you with your hair down." He inquired, brushing his teeth.

"Cus I don't want to. Problem?" I continued to brush my hair up. 

"Why don't you wear makeup?" He asked.

"Cus I'm not like those girls who put loads of makeup to impress guys okay." I wiped my face.

"At least you're natural. Naturally beautiful. " He grinned.

"Aisheesh. Stop with the flirting and flirt with someone else would you." I walked out and changed into my sporting bra and short shorts for agents practice.

"Let's go minah." He smirked.

"Don't call me Minah!" I faceplam myself. 

 

 


Sehun's POV :


I laughed and followed her to the food room. Everything about her was perfect. Perfection and flaws as I stared at her.

"W-what?" she glared at me.

"Nothing." I grinned. 

She suddenly stopped and my face hit her back.

"Ya-!" 

"Sh." She shut my mouth with her hands. Smells good Hm.

I looked at what she was seeing and gasped. Her eyes turned red and quickly turned away, walking to the food area without glancing back. 

The view was surprising I guess. Kyungsoo kissing YuRa . 0841 kissing 0362. 

But why minah was about to cry? Thoughts flew in my mind. Wait don't tell me that. Wait no no no. She cannot like him. Pabo pabo what are thinking. Why do you even care. We're only partners man. I facepalm myself. 

 

 

 

 


 

~wassup man. Lol enjoying reading my 3rd fanfic? New one :) support lots, love lots. Thanks for reading. SORRY MAN. I just love Kyungsoo and sehun that much. Actually no, I like all of exo but Kyungsoo is my bias so yeah . Subscribe. UPVOTE? Thanks muah.
~CrazyInternationalExotic #no life