changing partner??

T-AGENT

 

Hyomin couldn’t hold it anymore. before she need to be partner with this jam eunjung, and now.... SHE NEED TO SHARE A BED WITH THIS GIRRLLL????!  NO WAY!!

“you! Sleep on the sofa!” said hyomin didn’t care.

Eunjung smirked and looked at hyomin, “ MWO?!”

“I  said.. YOU! Sleep on the sofa.. and me.. sleep on the bed”  and crossing her arm.

Eunjung rolled her eyes this girl... huff.. “ oh god.. why should i have to meet this crazy.. egoist.. unfriendly.. stupid and stuborn girl....”

Hyomin was going to shout again but eunjung stopped her.

“EEEEIIIISSSS.... don’t shout... or i will tell everyone that you ask me to sleep on the sofa” warned eunjung and shut hyomin mouth.

“finally.. just shut your mouth off.. you are too noisy..” eunjung turned away and walked to the bathroom.

Hyomin ruffled her hair and shouted in side. AAARRRGGGG!!!! This stupid T-agent rule!!!!!! I hatttteee thisss!!!!! Aaaaaahhhhh!!!!!! !!! Damn!!!! Why should i be partner with that stupid jam eunjung??!!!!  eeerrgg!!

 

Flash back..

After they practice the first lesson, Mrs Lee came and announced another rule for them.

“good evening everyone..  i have a new rule to tell all of you... started from now,  you will stay in this building.. call your parents that you will stay in T-Dorm until you graduate or.. become a real agent.. you got it?”

They all shouted, “YES MRS LEE”

“who got a problem with it?”

No one said anything.

“okay..  you and your partner will be in the same room..  you can see the room number in the announcement board.. and .. Don’t dare to switch the room” she gave the last warning before left them.

 

End flash back.

 

Eunjung came out from the bathroom with her wet hair , “you can use the bathroom now”

Without listening to eunjung, hyomin got in the bathroom.

 

Eunjung dry her hair and looked the bed. for some minute, she smiled... “why should i sleep on the sofa if there is a bed?” she smiled and jumped to the bed. she hug the pillow and then... *sleep*

 

After about 20 minutes washing, hyomin came out from the bathroom and when she saw someone sleep on the bed. Her anger started to boil up.

“YAAAHHHH!! JAM EUNJUNG!!” she shook the sleepy girl but the girl didn’t give any reaction while hyomin kept shouting and shook the sleeping bear body but it didn’t work.

She hit the girl body and tried to kick her and suddenly eunjung dragged her and hugged her in her arm which made hyomin became silent for second.  Hyomin heart started to beat fast.. fast.. and more fast.. she could feel the warm around eunjung arm.

WAIT..

Hyomin immediately got up and blushed red. She shook her head and went to the bathroom to wash her face.

What’s wrong with me.. what’s wrong with me??? she looked herself on the mirror and shook her head. She took a breath and got out from the bathroom. She looked at the bed again and head to the sofa.

“i must be crazy..”

 

--

Eunjung got up and did some stretch with her body. She looked at the clock, 6 AM “whao.. daebak.. i must have a nice sleep”  then her eyes fell on the girl who slept on the sofa. she smiled, “she really sleeps there?? Cih.. she is really stubborn..”  eunjung approached her and looked at her, “hm.. actually.. you look nice when you slept.. “  eunjung poked her, “hei.. ireona..”

“hmmm..” a soft moan and she was back to sleep.

Eunjung smiled looking how cute she was. She shook her body, “park hyomin.. you need to wake..” before eunjung could finish her words, hyomin has pulled her and made eunjung fell on top of hyomin body.

 

Hyomin fell heavy and hard to breath, she slowly opened her eyes and..

*BLUSH*

Both of them was blushing for a second when their eyes met. The silent filled around them for about 10 second before hyomin back to the reality and screamed.

“KKYYYAAAAA!!!!!!!!” hyomin screamed and made eunjung jumped off.

“YOU!!!! ERT!!!” she shouted again and made eunjung back to reality.

Eunjung gazed to her, “ i’m not interesting with your.... small... thin....” she looked at her awful

Hyomin crossing her body, “stop looking me, you ert”

Eunjung smirked, “i must be crazy if i’m interesting in you”

“then why you are in top of me???!”

“because you are the one who pulled me when i tried to wake you up?” eunjung replied her, “okay.. i’m out of this.. it’s up to you.. believe or not... but for sure.. I ‘ M   N.O.T    I.N.T.E.R.E.S.T.I.N.G    O.N    Y.O.U “ she said and left hyomin to the bathroom.

 

Hyomin felt mad and angry  but... she also felt sad??

 

--

 

The students walked to the class and when hyomin got in class, all of them looked at her like a zombie.

“what?” she asked innocently.

“YAH YOU!!.. please... stop shouting or screaming!! All of us can’t sleep until midnight! And it’s all because of your perfect scream!”

Hyomin laughed, “jinjja??”

“YAH!” all of them shouted at the same time and made hyomin laughed even more.

“sorry guys..”

And then eunjung got in and all of them now looked at eunjung.

“what?”

“when hyomin shouted, just kissed her” said soyeon and made eunjung and hyomin looked at each other.

“you must be crazy..” said eunjung to soyeon  and took a seat.

Hyomin didn’t say anything and sat far away from eunjung. she took a seat beside Qri and made Qri frowned.

“hai” Qri smiled to her.

“hai.. may i sit in here?” asked hyomin

Qri smiled, “of course you can.. what’s wrong?”

“nothing?”

“geojimal..”

Hyomin sighed, “i just hate her”

Qri held her hand, “ i don’t mind to be there when you need me”

Hyomin smiled, “ i hope you could be my partner.. not that jam eunjung”

--

 

Eunjung looked at the white board on no interest.

“hei..” eunjung looked at the girl who called her.

“what’s up gyuri?” she asked back

“what’s wrong with you and hyomin?”

Eunjung just gave a short smiled, “nothing wrong”

“Geojimal...”

“we just hate each other.. that’s all” said eunjung

Gyuri nodded, “it seem likes she is closed with Qri..”

Eunjung looked at hyomin who was chatting with smiling, “ why should i care?”

 

--

Mrs Gahee looked at them, “where is ham eunjung and park hyomin?”

They raised their hand and mrs gahee stared at them.

“why did you stay away with each other?”

Hyomin sighed and walked beside eunjung.

“okay.. let’s start with second practice.. this time is sword..” Mrs gahee took the sword and asked them to take theirs.

“this time.. we are going to make a small competition for today.. the one who win can make one wish..” mrs gahee said and made the students smiled happy.

Hyomin raised her hand, “if i wish for changing partner?”

Mrs gahee and the others looked at hyomin, “ you can.. if you win”

Eunjung just smiled shortly.

 

“hyomin.. and... soyeon”

They bowed with each other, “i’m sorry soyeon.. i need to win this..”

In lest then 10 second, hyomin won the match easily.

 

“eunjung .. and .. gyuri”

They bowed. Gyuri smiled, “are you going to win this?” they had conversation while the sword kept beating each other.

Eunjung smiled, “i need”

“for?”

Eunjung took the last hit and gyuri sword flew away, “secret”

 

--

 

who will win this match??

hyomin? eunjung? or.. Qri?