full teasing

T-AGENT

Please vote for T-ara!! They are going to lose 😭

T.T http://koreanupdates.com/kuawards2014/vote/

 

The competition kept running and the semifinal better is eunjung and Qri while hyomin and victoria.

Eunjung and Qri bowed before put out their sword.

“are you also wish for changing couple?” asked Qri when they started to hit their swords against each other.

Eunjung smiled, “no... i’m not going to change the couple pairing”

Qri frowned, “why?”

“she is going to choose you and i won’t let that happen” said eunjung again and made Qri got a few step back.

“are you jealous?” teased Qri and made eunjung took a wrong step but she immediately fixed it. “oh.. i got you..” teased Qri again with her cold smile.

Eunjung smirked and attacked Qri in quick, “shut up”

Qri smiled and cover behind her sword, “then? why you won’t let me be couple with her?”

“i will if you win this fight” eunjung took a big hit on Qri sword and made the sword flew away but Qri immediately kick eunjung stomach and grabbed her sword back. She ran to eunjung and give a sudden attack. Eunjung jumped and protected herself with her sword. She kicked Qri feet and made Qri kneel on her. Their fight were so interesting and made all of the student couldn’t close their mouth by watching them. “you lose”

Qri smirked, “ you win.. hope you also win against hyomin” Qri got up and walked away.

Eunjung walked away and looked at hyomin fight. That stubborn head girl.. was she really hate me that much? But sorry.. i won’t let that happen.. i will play more with you.. eunjung smiled and played with her sword while waiting hyomin to win the fight. And like what eunjung predict, hyomin won the match easily.

Eunjung walked to hyomin and greeted her, “hei!”

Hyomin looked at her with annoyed face, “what?”

Eunjung laughed, “don’t have to be so cruel.. “

“you make me slept on sofa yesterday! Who is the cruel then?” hyomin asked her back and made eunjung laughed.

“who asked you to sleep on sofa.. we can share bed” eunjung said easily.

“who want to be a bed with you??!” said hyomin almost shout

Eunjung frowned, “everyone except you”

“they don’t know how sleeping habit, jam eunjung “ teased hyomin

“stop calling me jam, panda”

“panda??? You....!!!..!! “

“what?”

“Hello kitty!” the first word after thinking in less than second.

Eunjung laughed, “oh.. am i cute like hello kitty?” eunjung started to tease hyomin.

“eerrrgg!!! Stop that! i hate you! Go away!” she tried to push eunjung away but eunjung kept approaching her.

“if i don’t want?”

“yah!”

“STTTOOOPPPP!!!” Miss Moon stopped them. “can’t both of you just be silent and have a nice conversation? Even just a day??”

Hyomin and eunjung looked at each other. “i’m sorry.. she started first.. punish her..” hyomin pointed to eunjung.

“yah! Who started the war?? It’s you!”

“what??!! Me?? yah! You called me panda!”

“and you called me jam eunjung!!”

“SSTTTTOOOPPPP!!” another shouted from mrs Moon. “aarrrggg.. i’m out of you!! Both of you! Just get in the stage for the final competition”

Eunjung and hyomin looked at each other.

“i will win this and change the couple” said hyomin for sure.

“am not going to let that happen” eunjung said back

Hyomin stared at her, “YAH!”

“what?!”

“both of us can’t stop argue.. why you didn’t want to change partner then?? isn’t this is you wanted from the beginning???” hyomin was so frustrated with the girl in front of her.

Eunjung smiled “ and let you free?? No way.. i’m going to tease you everyday”

“YAH you JAM EUNJUNG!!! I HATE YOU!!!” hyomin shouted and made all of the people looked at them.

But eunjung laughed, “ i hate you too.. that’s why i can’t let you free”

Hyomin was blushed in mad. “eerrggg!!!!” she put out her sword and pointed the sword in front of eunjung face. “let’s start!”

Eunjung smiled, “okay”

All of the student gather and looking at their fight. Hyomin was full in emotional while eunjung was perfectly control her movement. 

“are you going to be couple with that girl?” asked eunjung while hyomin was keeping hit her sword on eunjung’s.

“of course! She is better than you!”

Eunjung smiled, “she lost to me at the last fight” eunjung quick attacked hyomin back and let hyomin hit the wall.

“she is more kind than  you!” hyomin got off from the wall and started the sword fight again.

Eunjung didn’t want to lose, “you just met her not more than a month.. how can you say that she is kind?”

Hyomin stopped and though a while, she is right “i can see from her eyes”

“then can’t you see from my eyes too?” eunjung moved her face closer to hyomin and made hyomin blushed red.

DEG DEG DEG DEG DEG her heart kept beating fast.  “yo..your.. eyes.. is black! I can’t see anything” hyomin pushed eunjung away and made eunjung grinned.

Eunjung enjoyed teasing hyomin. she just knew that the girl in front of her was cute to be teasing. “jinjja?  Then you have to look closer ” eunjung walked to hyomin and made hyomin took a few step

“yah! Don’t come or..”

“or?” eunjung locked hyomin between her sword and her hand while hyomin body was attached to the wall.

Hyomin blushed again. “KYA!!” she immediatly kicked eunjung stomach and made eunjung  fell on the ground.

“Oouuccchhh..” eunjung shouted in pain

“SO the winner is HYOMIN!”  said Mrs Gahee and made eunjung widened her eyes.

“MWO??!!” she shouted unbelievable. “YAH! I haven’t..” eunjung was going to say but mrs gahee stopped her.

“you have lost eunjung.. so.. hyomin.. what is your wish?”

All the eyes were falling in hyomin.

“did i win?” she asked innocently because she was just calm herself from the crazy heart beating that she got couple minutes ago.

“yes you are, Park hyomin.. so tell us what your wish”

Eunjung looked at hyomin, “it’s up to you.. i know you hate me.. do whatever you want then” eunjung stood up and walked away.

Qri smiled and approached hyomin, “congratulation, hyomin!!”

Hyomin didn’t answer Qri. her eyes were still looking eunjung who slowly walked away.

“so.. just tell mrs Gahee about changing couple” said Qri again and made hyomin looked at her.

“erg... hm..”

“what’s wrong?”

Hyomin sighed, “i think i didn’t win this time.. “

Qri smiled, “no.. you just won”

Hyomin shook, “not kind of win... it’s not what i want..”

“you want to change couple right? you hate eunjung so you don’t want to be couple with her”

Hyomin bit her lips. Am i going to do this? But...why i feel... sad? Am i really having... hyomin shook her head.

“so.. hyomin.. what’s your wish? Changing couple?” asked mrs gahee

“ehm.. i wish...”

 

---

Eunjung back to her room, she knew what will happen after this. “huft.. i’m going to miss her scream”

Kring ! Kring!  Eunjung looked at the phone screen. She immediately answered the phone. “oh yes..”

Have you found her?

“hm.. i’m sorry.. i haven’t found her.. don’t worry i will found her as soon as possible” 

I got another information.. she has a dead tattoo around her shoulder or chest

“okay.. i will try to find her..”

Call me if you find her

“i will” eunjung end her called and went to the bathroom for taking shower. “huff.. i need to find her as soon as possible and get out from this stupid academy..”

 

 

 

---

who is eunjung?? why she need to find that girl??  and what will hyomin wish?