l love you

T-AGENT

 

 

 

 

 

the light turned into green and the door opened.

Eunjung, jiyeon. mrs park, mr ham and Qri approaching the doctor and hope he say something. He looked at them and bowed, “i’m sorry..”

Qri was going to grabbed the doctor collar but someone has already done it.

“ARE YOU STUPID?!!! I DON’T NEED YOUR SORRY!!! BRING HER BACK TO ME!!!” eunjung shouted to the doctor and made the other tried to release eunjung hand from doctor. Eunjung blushed in tears. “bring her back...please....please....” she whimpered.

Qri didn’t believe it at all. She wanted to see by her own eyes. She wanted to get inside the room but stopped by the nurse, “ i’m sorry.. we can’t let you in”

Qri gave the cold stare to the nurse, “get away”

The nurse creeped but she tried to stay cool, “no”

Qri had no choice, she put out her gun and pointed at the nurse forehead. “ i said get away”

“QRI!! STOP THAT!” shouted Mr lee who tried to stop her daughter.

“even you shoot me.. you can see her back.. she had died.. please accept it” said the nurse which made Qri cried. She put down her gun,

“at least.. let me she her...” she looked at the nurse. “for the last time..”

The nurse looked at the doctor. A small sighed came out from him, “let them in.. but no more than 10 minutes”

They went inside the room and looked at hyomin dead body. It’s cold as ice.

Qri held her hand, “hei.. are you okay?” she talked like hyomin still alive. “i’m sorry.. i can’t protect you.. “ her tears dropped on hyomin finger.

Eunjung felt so lost when she looked at hyomin dead body. Her mind was blank. She got closer to hyomin body but Qri stopped her. “get away you !”

But that not stopped eunjung.

Qri had no choice but grabbed eunjung and gave her another hit. “ Don’t ever get near her..” warned Qri again.

Eunjung just smiled bitter and released Qri hand from her shirt. she didn’t talked anything but get near hyomin again. Qri was about to caught eunjung but jiyeon stopped her again.

“qri.. please.. just let her...” jiyeon begged.

“Qri ah.. i know you are hurt but... “ mrs park looked at eunjung “she got more hurt than anyone”

Qri stopped and let them did what they wanted. She got out from the room and left the hospital.

Eunjung sat next to hyomin and took care of her face. she wanted to remember every part of hyomin face. she smiled, “sleep well hyomin~ah...” she kissed her forehead and showed how much she loved her. “i will follow you.. don’t worry... you’re not going to be alone”  she whispered to hyomin.

“it’s already 10 minutes...” said the nurse “please leave the room”

“eunjung~ah...” jiyeon tried to call her but failed.

Eunjung got up and walked alone without listening to anyone. All of them left the room and leaving hyomin, the nurse and the doctor.

The doctor gave some injection to hyomin with the help from the nurse.

Suddenly, the dead body started to beat again. The warm started to fill the body and in a minute hyomin was woken.

“did you hear all of the conversation?” said the doctor and made hyomin slowly nodded her head. “how do you feel?”

Hyomin shook her head and her eyes started to get teary. She cried in silent.

“you don’t need to do this actually.. just told them that you still alive..” said the nurse but again hyomin shook her head in tears.

“i can’t...” said hyomin “no one will get more hurt if i leave... that’s the better decision for everyone”

“so.. why are you crying?” asked the doctor “ it’s not a better decision... i can see everyone is getting hurt and.. it’s all for you...”

Hyomin bit her bottom lips. She felt hurt and she kept remind of eunjung words. “i will follow you.. don’t worry... you’re not going to be alone” 

“you still have another choice.. hyomin..”

Hyomin looked at the doctor and the nurse who smiled to her.

“please.. bring me to someplace..”

The doctor smiled, “where?”

“bleach...”

 

--

Eunjung walked alone to the beach. There was no one in there and she was alone. She liked to feel this way when there weren’t anyone stopped her. stopped her from die.

She looked at the sun which started to set. A small breath came out from her lips, “hyomin..” she let the sea water wetting her feet. She started to walk in the sea. “i’m sorry for hurting you” she said in walk. “but... “ she started to cry again “i really love you...” she closed her eyes and got in the water. Good bye...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“HAM EUNJUNG!!!!!!!!”

Hyomin immediately ran into the sea when she saw the girl got into the sea. The wave was so strong and kept pushing her away from the sea but hyomin didn’t care. She didn’t want to lose her again. She had ever locked this feeling but now.. she opened it. she can’t lose her this way.

 

 

Hyomin got in the water and tried to look inside the sea. The salty water is killing her eyes, but she didn’t care. She need to find her. HAM EUNJUNG!!! HOW CAN YOU LEAVE ME!! she cried in the sea. Don’t dare to do that!  her tears was mix with the water sea. She lost her hope. She couldn’t find her. she started to get lack of oxygen.

Hyomin closed her eyes. I love you..

 

 

Cup~

 

Hyomin opened her eyes when she felt a warmness in her lips. Some oxygen were transferred to her lips. Eunjung?

Eunjung smiled and brought her out from the water.

They took a breath in the air and looked at each other.

Eunjung felt so hurt and before hyomin cloud say something, eunjung had already taken an action. She kissed hyomin again but this time was more hungry and passionate. She hugged her more tight then ever. She didn’t care if she made hyomin hard to breath since she had lost her breath once.

 

But.. 10 minutes is enough for her to stop the kissing.

Hyomin smiled, “are you going to kill me with your kiss?” she

Eunjung smiled back, “you just kill me a couple minutes ago”

Hyomin took care of eunjung pale face, “ i’m sorry..”

Eunjung shook her head, “ i don’t mind to kill by you...” she smiled, “i love you..”

Hyomin gave a sweet peck, “i love you too..”

“do you mind if we got out from the sea? It’s quiet cold in here..” she grinned.

Hyomin laughed and nodded. “it’s not romantic at all”

Eunjung smiled shyly and brought hyomin to the land. She ran to the shop nearby and immediately bought some clothes for both of them. She ran back to hyomin who was taking a nap above the sand. Eunjung leaned and woke her up by the kiss. “let’s change our clothes, sleeping beauty.. before you catch cough” she joked at the end.

Hyomin smiled and let eunjung brought her up with the bride style.

“your face is swollen..”

Eunjung smiled, “Qri hit me a lot...”

Hyomin smiled, “you deserve it!”

Eunjung pouted but later she smiled, “at least you choose me over her”

Hyomin blushed.

“am i the one who know that you still alive?” asked eunjung

“only you, the doctor and some nurse” said hyomin which made eunjung smiled more happy.

They were in the toilet near the beach and in the same room.

Eunjung started to open her her shirt and pants. She looked at hyomin, “don’t you want to change too?”

Hyomin blushed. “turn back”

Eunjung smiled and shook her head, “let me see your body..” she which made hyomin more blushed.

Hyomin sighed and started to take off her clothed with eunjung eyes on her. eunjung walk toward the girl and hugged the girl. Their bare body was touching with each other and they can feel it. eunjung lowering her body to hyomin scar and kissed it.

Hyomin blushed and shivered by eunjung action.

“still hurt?”

Hyomin nodded, “ a bit..”

“hyomin~ah...”

“hm..

“let’s run away...”

Hyomin looked at eunjung which made their eyes meeting each other. “let’s run away from everybody and live together.. just both of us...”

Hyomin was moved and nodded. “please marry me ham eunjung”

Eunjung smiled and kissed the girl, “will you be my wife, park hyomin?”

Hyomin smiled, “ yes..”