danger

T-AGENT

 

 

Hyomin took a breath and got in the room which is full with body guard. All black suit men were standing around that girl. Park jiyeon. hyomin walked near the girl and smiled friendly, “hi.. i’m park hyomin and i will be your bodyguard for your trip to Hongdo island”

Jiyeon looked at her and smiled, “only you?”

Hyomin nodded, “actually there is another girl, but she refuse to take this mission”

Jiyeon nodded and stood up, “ we will go to Hongdo this afternoon..” jiyeon looked at her watch, “one and half hours again.. and we will go for a week, did you need something?” asked jiyeon.

Hyomin smiled for friendly jiyeon, “just prepare delicious foods” she grinned

“want to have a breakfast with me?” asked jiyeon

“can i?”

Jiyeon smiled, “of course you can”

All the men were looking at jiyeon with confuse but jiyeon didn’t care. “let’s go”

Hyomin was so happy for this mission. She didn’t know that she will be treated this good. They walked to the dining room with all delicious foods were prepared in the desk.

“eat whatever you want” said jiyeon and made hyomin frowned.

“are you serious? Because i’m really a shikshin” she joked and that made jiyeon laughed.

“not only you, but i’m also a shikshin” jiyeon held her hand and brought her to the chair.

Hyomin started to eat and jiyeon also do the same. “ehm.. can i ask something?”

Jiyeon stopped eating and looked at hyomin, “em?”

“are you always eat alone? Where is your family?” asked hyomin

Jiyeon forced a smile, “yes.. they were too busy for their business... my girlfriend usually will company me, but she has something to do, that’s why i’m alone but.. you are here.. so i’m not alone, right?” she smiled

Hyomin smiled back, “ your girlfriend is so lucky to have a beautiful and kind girl like you”

Jiyeon smiled, “ne.. she is my everything.. she is the one who always beside me when there are no one around me”

Hyomin smiled bitter, “i hope i could have someone like that.. you know.. we are a bit same but i don’t have a girlfriend” she joked again and it worked.

Suddenly hyomin phone rang and when hyomin knew who was calling, she turned off her phone.

“who?” asked jiyeon

Hyomin gasped, “ah.. my partner, eunjung..”

“why didn’t you answer? She may have something to talk with you, right?” asked jiyeon again and hyomin shook.

“i don’t in mood for talking with her.. and i’m having a breakfast with you, how could i cut off our eating time?” said hyomin and made jiyeon felt her kindness

“are you always this kind?” asked jiyeon again

Hyomin frowned “no really.. i only be kind to a good person and you are a good person”

Jiyeon felt guilty but she denied it. i’m sorry.. but i have to finish you  “thanks then”

Suddenly a man came to them, “it’s time, miss”

Jiyeon nodded.

They walked with black BMW cars and drove it to the harbor. Hyomin looked around and found something wrong. That were 5 black cars follow them from behind, that meant over 20 bodyguards were around this girls. “ehm.. i don’t understand why you need agent to protect you while you have so many bodyguards?”

Jiyeon smiled, “they were all boys.. i need a girl to company me, right?”

Hyomin believed her. “okay”

After about 2 hours driving, they stopped at the harbor and white medium ship was waiting for them. They walked out from the car and got in the ship. The ship was really big if you got inside and it looked really expensive.

“you can sleep if you want” said jiyeon when the man started the ship.

Hyomin shook, “no.. i need to protect you, right? how can i sleep? If anything happen...”

Jiyeon laughed, “i got it”

Jiyeon sat down and closed her eyes. Hyomin peeks at the sleeping girl. She sighed and opened her phone.  There were 1 miss called from eunjung and 9 miss called from Qri

From : ham eunjung

08:02 Yah! Why you didn’t pick up my call?

08:03 don’t dare to go to that mission

09:00 park hyomin! i warn you!

 

Hyomin sighed and deleted the messages, she still felt hurt for yesterday. She opened another message and read it.

 

From : Lee Qri

08:09    Hyomin, how is your mission? Smoothly?

09:10    hyomin! where are you? Why you didn’t answer my call?

10:00   hyomin... that mission is dangerous... get out from that house!”

 

Hyomin looked around and found something wrong in the ship. She woke up jiyeon, “jiyeon... jiyeon... wake up” jiyeon opened her eyes and looked at hyomin. “something is wrong in here.. we need to go back”

Jiyeon frowned, “ why did you think so?”

“my friend messages me.. and... i don’t know what to explain to you.. but.. i felt something wrong in this ship, we need to go back..” hyomin dragged her out but too late, the ship had already gone so far. Jiyeon released hyomin and gave a sign to her bodyguards.

Some men came to hyomin, “miss park.. i think you need to go back to the room until the ship landed safely”

Hyomin looked at the bodyguard whom started to gather around her. she looked at jiyeon who walked back to the room. “something wrong..”

The man with the mark in his left cheek smiled, “yeah..” the bodyguard started to pull out their weapon which are baseball bat and long steel

Hyomin took a step back.  “what are you doing?”

“kill you” one by one ran to catch and hit hyomin. they attacked hyomin with no mercy. Hyomin jumped and kicked one of the man feet. She took the stick and hit the men face, feet, hand, back, head, neck and their . They growl in pain and for sure they bleed a lot. Hyomin didn’t kill them, just made them bleeding, felt a bit pain and broke their bones.

The men kept coming and made hyomin lost a lot of energy. Hyomin started to get tired and she even lost her step which made her got a hit on her back. “ARG!!” she screamed for the big hit. But she didn’t give up. She ran, hit the wall and kicked the man face with her right feet while her stick was hitting the other man head. 2 men were landed on the ground.

“wao.. you really a good agent, huh?” said a girl who wore a black hat. she jumped and landed in front of hyomin. she opened her hat and smiled to hyomin, “nice to meet you again, park hyomin”

Hyomin gasped looking who was standing in front of her, “sunny?”

Sunny grinned, “ nice to meet you, my name is lee sunkyu, remember that before you die..” she smiled and attacked hyomin less than a second.

Hyomin got a big hit on her face which made a blood flew down. “oh.. you need to be quick, park hyomin” sunny smiled and ran to the girl

Hyomin jumped and kicked sunny face but sunny pulled to another side and made hyomin lost the attack. Hyomin didn’t want to give up even though her body was getting weak. She took the stick and ran to sunny.  She tried to hit sunny but sunny knew how to avoid her attack. Hyomin started to get slowly. !!

Sunny smiled, “getting weak?” she teased. Sunny got the stick and hit hyomin feet harshly.

“AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” hyomin screamed.

Sunny pointed the stick in front of  hyomin face. “park hyomin, you are die” sunny took the stick up and was going to give the last hit.

“Stop!”

Sunny stopped and looked at jiyeon who walked to them, “it’s enough”

Sunny stepped back.

Hyomin looked at jiyeon weakly. She laughed until the blood came out from , “w...h..y.... why...”

Jiyeon face hyomin who were fill with blood, “ because we need to drop T-agent and... you are The eldest daughter.. killing you and destroy T-agent is our mission”

Hyomin smiled bitter. The tears started to flow down. She knew, she was going to die. “before i die... who else in your side?”

“Nana.. victoria... krystal...in young  and...” said sunny with her devil smiled “one of your favorite.. ham eunjung”

Hyomin heart broke in pieces. She laughed hard with the tears. She tried to get up and stood in front of them, “eunjung... won’t... she won’t...betray..me...” she said in half breath.

Sunny laughed hard, she walked to hyomin “ you are so stupid, park hyomin.... she just used you... and now.. T-agent academy is in danger... because.. you.. just told her T-agent heart” she whispered beside hyomin ear.

TEGGG..

Sunny gasped. Hyomin looked coolly to jiyeon and pushed the knife deeper in sunny stomach. She never ever thought to kill someone. But now, she felt so hurt and her mind was lost. She pulled the knife from sunny stomach and stabbed it again in sunny heart. In 3 second, sunny died.

Hyomin held the knife which filled with sunny blood and looked at jiyeon. her eyes were black and dark. Jiyeon knew that hyomin just lost her mind and it’s not good.

The men walked to hit hyomin but in 5 second, they fell down and died. All of their necks were being slash.

Hyomin walked to jiyeon and stabbed the knife beside jiyeon face. “tell your leader... if i didn’t die in this sea... i will come back and kill your leader..” hyomin smiled and jumped to the sea.