Target

T-AGENT

 

Hyomin looked at sleeping eunjung. again, she sighed “actually, i didn’t hate you at all.. i just... envy.. you don’t have to try hard for making people love you and you got them.. but me?  i tried so hard to make them love me.. be friend with me.. “ hyomin leaned her face on the bed, “ i haven’t finished my words.. my wish isn’t changing the roommate.. but.. having a big dinner with you, SO! You better wake up!”

“i do..”

Hyomin heard the voice, she got up and looked at the girl beside her who giving a smile.

“eunjung~ah..” for the first time, hyomin called her warmly and her eyes started to get teary

“yah.. why are you crying?” eunjung asked weakly

Hyomin immediately wiped her tears, “because of you”

Eunjung got up and wiped her tears, “i’m okay..”

Hyomin grabbed her hand “mianhe..”

Eunjung gave her a warm smile, “where is the dinner.. i’m hungry..”

Hyomin smiled widenly, “i will call them in 1 minute” hyomin happily pressed the number. “they will come soon..”

Eunjung nodded, “thank you”

“you better don’t talk too much.. you just had a surgery..”

Eunjung nodded again, “thank you”

“don’t said that.. i’m the one who had to say it.. thank you for saving me.. if there isn’t you.. may be i’m the one who lie on this bed” hyomin sighed “ i owned you..”

“ehm.. since you own me.. then.. i have a request..”

Hyomin widened her eyes, “mwo?”

“let’s be friend.. let’s start again.. no more argue, can we?” asked eunjung and hyomin nodded in a second.

“okay..”

Eunjung smiled and gave her hand, “my name is ham eunjung.. nice to meet you”

Hyomin looked at her hand and grabbed it, “my name is park hyomin, nice to meet you ham eunjung”

 

--

“hyo...min...” the girl stopped calling hyomin when she found another girl stood beside her and they seem enjoyed with each other

“oh! Qri!” hyomin greeted her

Qri walked to them and looked at them with a confuse face. “you two..”

“we are friends now” said eunjung and hyomin nodded.

Qri widened her eyes for a shock “wao..” she looked at eunjung, “ are you okay?”

Eunjung nodded, “i’m okay..”

Qri nodded, strange.. it’s... unbelievable... how can she walk normally when she just had a surgery yesterday? “it’s good then.. oh.. hyomin.. don’t you want to go to library?”

“mianhe.. i had promised eunjung to accompany her for a week since she hasn’t fully recovered”  hyomin felt sorry but.. she felt she had to responsibility.

Qri nodded. She understood. “okay.. i don’t mind.. i will go to library now.. bye bye..” she waved her hand and walked away leaving eunjung and hyomin.

Eunjung stared at Qri back until she was gone, “i think she likes you..”

Hyomin frowned and... laughed in 3 second “hahaha.. you are so funny.. it’s impossible..”

Eunjung smirked, “why are you laughing...? nothing is impossible in this world”

“we are friend.. no more”

Eunjung nodded, “let’s go out..”

“mwo?”

“i said let’s go out..” eunjung repeated her words.

Hyomin faced her, “where?”

Eunjung stopped a while, “ehm...ehm...where do you want to go?”

“beach..”

“okay.. let’s go there..”

Hyomin looked at her shock, “mwo?”

Eunjung hit her forehead with her finger, “i said let’s go to there..”

Hyomin drove the car and they went to the beach. Thanks to the good weather so they could arrive at beach in 2 hours. Hyomin knew eunjung more when they had a talk in the car. It’s weird for her when they became  a good friends in one day and it’s all because of the accident.

“you know.. i found something funny...” said hyomin while driving.

Eunjung frowned, “hm? What?”

Hyomin looked at her, “it’s weird... we used to be a rival.. we hate each other.. but now? ?we are talking and joking like an old friends...”

Eunjung nodded, “it’s weird... but... honestly... you are good than i thought..”

Hyomin smiled, “of course i am.. hihihi.. oh!!! Sea!!”

Eunjung also looked at the sea, “waoo!! Daebak!!!”

Hyomin parked her car and they got out while running to the water “kkyyyaaa!!!” hyomin ran back when she touched the sea water.

“HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!” eunjung laughed hard when she found how cute hyomin was. “YAH! Are you afraid of water????”

Hyomin pouted, “not like that!! it’s so coolllldddddd....”

Eunjung walked to the water and grinned, “waoo.. daebak...” she took a breath. “i miss this so much...”

Hyomin slowly walked to her and suddenly a splash of water landed on her clothes. “yah!!” she shouted and ran to eunjung but eunjung had ran away.

They were romping until they were out of breath.. eunjung stopped when she felt hurt on her scar.

“yah.. gwenchana?” she looked at hyomin pale face and held her forehead. “let’s go back to car..”

“no...no.. i’m okay.. let’s take a rest”

Hyomin nodded and sat next to eunjung while their eyes were looking  at the wave. They were silent for 30 minute before eunjung broke it. “let’s go back”

Hyomin nodded and got up. they walked to the car without any conversation and back to the academy. They didn’t felt and awkward even it’s silent. It’s a warm silent which is a simple smile and rest.

--

Day by day.. hyomin and eunjung got more and more closer. They had become the best co-T-agent and they even got several mission in group.

“EUNJUNG-AH!” hyomin shouted and threw the file to her.

Eunjung immediately caught it, “yah! Stop throwing things to me!”

Hyomin grinned, “i’m sorry.. habbit..” she stuck her tougue and smiled.

“what’s is our next mission?” eunjung asked and when she read the mission, she closed it and threw it in to the rubbish bin.

“yah! What are you doing??!!” hyomin jumped and took the file back.

Eunjung drank her water and looked at hyomin. “this mission is dangerous”

Hyomin pouted, “we didn’t even try why did you say it’s dangerous?” hyomin took the file and opened it. she read it before shouted at eunjung back, “yah! It doesn’t looked dangerous at all.. we just need to protect a girl”

Eunjung sighed, “i’m not interested..” and walked away.

Hyomin pouted, “then i will do the mission!!” hyomin shouted again but eunjung has already gone. “ciiihh... “ she looked back at the file and the picture of the girl that she need to protect. “park jiyeon. wao.. she looks so beautiful..”  hyomin grinned and closed the file, “you are my target, park jiyeon”

 

 

---

i'm just back from holiday and now. i got sick.. sorry for late update..