hate

T-AGENT

The sun was going up and the light started filling that long hair girl room. she got up and looked at herself in the mirror. She sighed and went to the bathroom. 15 minutes later, she came out with her wet hair. She dried her hair and put some makeup on her face.  now, she is ready for today.

She took her bag, car key and got in her car.

Ting! Ting!

She took her phone and looked at the message.

From : aunty-H

Ji hyun.. how is hyomin?

 

Qri sighed and replied the message before drove the car to T-agent. As soon she arrived, she went to her office and did her usual works.

“boram!” she called the girl who just passed her. the short girl stopped and faced Qri.

“oh? Hi.. what’s up?” 

“where is hyomin?” she asked to the pointed when she didn’t see hyomin around

Boram opened , “ah. . she is taking another mission this morning..”

Qri nodded, “with eunjung?”

Boram shook, “she goes alone”

Qri nodded again, she didn’t want to ask too much, “thanks” she gave a short smile and got in her room again. She looked at her phone for a while and sighed. “should i message her?” she looked at her phone again and typed some words that she wanted to ask.

Qri opened her laptop and started to do her secret mission. The screen started to scan all of the company.

PROBLEM

Qri frowned looking the word which came out from the screen. She started to run her fingers in the keyboard and searching the problem.

“wait..wait... someone enter the secret room..” she tried to look at the video which caught by camera. Qri tried previous the video. “Victoria?? Nana?? How can they find T-agent heart?” Qri found something wrong. She previous the video again, she frowned and started to get worry. “eunjung?” she got up and turned her laptop off. “!! Damn you HAM EUNJUNG!!”

She took her bag and laptop before got out from her room. she found something wrong is going to happen. she quickly ran but her feet stopped.

“where are you going?” asked krystal with her gaze

Qri smiled cool, “who are you? You are nothing to stop me, young lady”

She walked again but krytal stopped her back. “yah!”

“i’m going to toilet.. happy?” Qri chuckled and went to the toilet. As soon as she got in the toilet, she immediately jumped out from the window and threw the iron rope to the building in front. She swung and landed on the ground. She ran to another place to hide before something find her.  “car.. perfect” she stopped the car. “hey.. can i borrow your car?” she asked with her beauty and he fell in her trap.

“sure young lady..” with his smile

Qri smiled and gave him her phone number, “this is my number.. call me if you want your car back” she got in and hit the gas.

The man watched his car move away without doing anything but smiled like an idiot.

Qri tried t call hyomin but the girl didn’t answer it. she the GPS and tried to find where is the girl. Qri bit her bottom lips, “don’t.. you can’t be in danger...”  she was totally worry about hyomin.

the car stopped at the big house which is full with the black suit men. She tried to get in the house.

“hei! What are...” before the man could asked, Qri shot the man with the silent gun in his head  and made the man died in a second. Qri dragged her behind the tree and put off his suit. She double her cloth with the man suit and got in the house.

Qri walked in the house as usual without creating any suspension.  She widened her eyes when she found hyomin was eating with a girl. I need to tell her.

But.. to late...

Hyomin walked out and got in the black car.

Qri immediately got in the black car which is the last car behind.

“hei.. are you new?” said one man beside her.

Qri nodded.

“you need to be prepare.. today we are going to have a hard work.. maybe we can die” said the man again.

“who are we are going to kill?” she asked with her boy voice.

The man smiled, “that agent.. i don’t believe she is an agent..” he laughed, “stupid agent??” he said and made another men in the car laughed.

“she is so fool to be trap in this” the driver said and again they laughed but not to Qri.

She wanted to kill all the men in this car but she couldn’t. She must to hold on. Her heart was hurt everytime those men talk about hyomin. but, she had to follow her plan.

The car stopped at the harbor and they got in the big white ship. Qri tried to look around and found the way to run. She bit her lips when she knew how many men in this ship and she also found someone. Sunny? She is also traitor?? She avoid sunny and tried to find small ship. There must be a small ship.. she went behind and tried to find and she found it. YES! She got in the ship and connected the operation system of ship with her laptop. Her fingers kept working on the keyboard to make the ship moved by her phone. She needed to connect her phone with this ship.

100%

Success

Her lips curved, she got out of the ship and took her laser out. She cut the irons and let the ship fell on the sea.

I need to find hyomin... she ran to the noisy voice that she heard about 45 minutes ago. Her feet stopped when she found hyomin was full of blood. her eyes were black and dark. there wasn’t any warm. She is not hyomin that she knew.  Hyomin never killed anyone but when she found so many dead men around hyomin. Qri knew something wrong. She changed.

Hyomin smiled and jumped into the sea.

ANDWEEEEE!!! Qri also jumped to the sea. You can’t die park hyomin!! Don’t dare to die!  Qri tried to swim in the deep sea and when she found hyomin’s unconscious body, she immediately grabbed her out of water. “hyomin!!! park hyomin!!!  sun young!!! Wake up!!!” Qri cried hard. She took her phone out and tried to connect the ship. The blood kept flowing out from hyomin body. Her face began to pale. Qri had no choice and kissed her. she gave hyomin some oxygen threw . She kept doing it until the ship came to them.

--

 

Hyomin opened her eyes and looked around, am i dreaming? I hope it was a dream..

“hyomin? you wake up?? thanks god!”

Hyomin looked at the girl, “Qri?”

“how do you feel?” she asked worry

Hyomin tried to get up, “aaarrrggg...” she screamed in pain. Qri immediately helped her.

“don’t move too much.. here.. eat this..” she gave hyomin a medicine

Hyomin nodded and ate it, “where am i?” she looked around and found she was in the old wood house.

“in the island.. but i don’t know what is this island name” she tried to make a joke but failed.

“why are you here?” asked hyomin, “why did you save me?” hyomin started to cry “who are you??!!!”  she closed her eyes with both of her hand

Qri felt hurt looking hyomin condition now. she took hyomin in her arm and hug. “ i’m here for save you, pabo... you are so precious..  park sun young.. “

Hyomin looked at Qri. how did she know my real name?

“pabo.. how can you forget me?”  said Qri and wiped her tears

Hyomin was full with question.

“lee ji hyun.. i’m here for you...forever.. i’ll be your side... don’t worry..” she smiled and made hyomin calmed down.

“ji hyun... ji hyun...” she cried so hard and hug her old best friend. Her best friend when she was 5 years old. “how could i forget you..” she cried hard.

 After cried hard, finally hyomin calm down and slept in Qri arm. Qri sighed again and patted the girl hair.  She put down the girl and let her slept soundly. “hyomin~ah... sleep well...”

 

--

Eunjung locked herself on her own room. her mind was blank but her heart was hurt. She wanted to scream but she couldn’t. She wanted to cry but her tears was dry.

“i love you, ham eunjung.....i love you ...will you be mine?”

 

 

That words kept remind eunjung, that words were the reason eunjung felt hurt, thats words made her thinking of one person.. park hyomin...

 

“i’m sorry... i’m sorry..” eunjung blamed herself. “please don’t die...”

 

Jiyeon who was outside the room sighed and sat against the door. “eunjung~ah....do you really love me? or... your heart is changing...”

 

--

 

The sweat kept flowing down, her breath was hard and her eyes were widened. She just had a nightmare.  She laughed bitter and cried again, “all is lie....” her tears kept flowing and she kept repeting her words, “all is lie... all is lie.... all is lie.... i hate you.... i hate you....” she closed her face and cried hard. “ham eunjung... why... why must you!!! Why!!” she screamed loud and made Qri ran to her and hug her tightly. “i hate you!! I hate you!!” hyomin kept screaming and hit Qri but Qri let her.

“hyomin... qwenchana... qwenchana..” she tried to calm her down

 

The next day..

Qri opened her eyes and tried to find hyomin. she immediately got up when she didn’t see the girl, “hyomin??” she tried to call but no answer from the girl. She walked to the beach and she could breathe quietly when she found the girl.

 

Hyomin let the wind flew around her. her eyes were looking at the sea but her mind is gone. Her eyes were so cold with no feeling. Her heart was lost. She couldn’t feel anything again.

“hyomin?”

Hyomin turned and faced the girl who saved her.

“gwenchana?” asked the girl

Hyomin nodded slowly without opened which made qri a bit worry.

“what are you doing in here” she asked again.

Hyomin looked at the sea. “how is T-agent?” she asked the question.

Qri sighed, “down”

“it’s my fault..”

“i know.. you show T-agent heart to eunjung”

Hyomin nodded “i’m taking a revenge.. will you help me?”

Qri smiled, “ that’s the reason i’m here”